Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock - Page 5 Empty Re: Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:05 am

Morgan’️s shorts were a little awkward to fit into, and Odessa shimmied around a little bit as she hauled her opponent to her feet, still trying to get comfortable in the other woman’️s outfit. She smirked and laughed a little as she saw that her own torn leotard was being worn by the Canadian military girl. It was certainly an…interesting look.

“Oh, but it looks so good on you, darling,” Odessa cooed as she hoisted Morgan up onto her feet. She enjoyed doing a little bit of teasing, and Morgan was certainly cute when she was embarrassed. But the way that the Canadian girl begged struck a chord with Odessa. Unlike some wrestlers, Odessa was not cruel. She did not derive pleasure from her opponent’️s misery. And Morgan just seemed so scared right now. Odessa would stop, her hand still buried in Morgan’️s hair, but no longer jerking it upwards.

“Okay, honey, are you alright?” Odessa asked with almost motherly concern, even though she still had a controlling hold on the other wrestler. “You did know that this was the way the match would go when you agreed to it, yes? Because you look like a terrified little kitten right now…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:54 am

"I didn't... I didn't think it be like this, being handled like a side of meat like before. I left Canada to get away from that." Morgan wanted to shrivel up and die, but there was still a match to put on. She put her hands to her face. "Aw, just give me a second. I got to get back in-character, or I can't wrestle like this."

Come on, Colonel. She had to be saved from this embarassment by running away. Somehow, someway.... The girl tensed up, clenching her teeth as she tried to focus. The longer she took to regain her composure, the worse the booing would get. Right now, she couldn't handle that.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:50 am

Odessa smiled sympathetically at her Canadian opponent as the girl dropped her tough-as-nails, brutish military character and was perfectly frank with Odessa. The British beauty could not help but feel bad for her opponent. Being on display like this was not easy for everyone. “Well, you might not like to hear this, but we aren’️t much more than meat for all of the people watching,” Odessa said, in a low voice. “They don’️t know who we are. They know just enough to put a name to a face, and maybe to pick a favorite. They’️ll forget all of that—but our bodies they will remember.”

She would shake Morgan by the hair again, wanting to keep the crowd from getting bored as the two wrestlers talked amongst themselves. She wanted them to think that they were still in the thick of battle, rather than having an honest little discussion about the very nature of the match they were in. “You’️ll be fine, darling. Just have confidence and keep on fighting, okay? Handle me the same way I’️m handling you. I hope that you’️ll be comfortable enough with me that you’️ll be able to wipe away all of those inhibitions.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Apr 30, 2014 5:24 am

"I... I really should not have hoped for anything else." Morgan bit back a sob. Dang it. She really thought that she could escape the fate of being relegated to being a joke. There had to have been some way of escaping this terrible career-defining spiral, but how? Recognition was hard to come by, unless....

"Alright." She lowered her head, then gripped Odessa tighter as she followed her movements. "I'll learn. Don't blame me if I get rough, Odessa. You aren't exactly the genteel type yourself."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 04, 2014 5:29 pm

It was a little bit awkward for Odessa. Morgan had been rather brusque with her in the early going of their fight, but now, the Canadian wrestler was almost weeping right in front of her due to embarrassment, and Odessa was doing her best to comfort her opponent so that the two of them might finish their match on fair and even terms.

Finally, it seemed that Morgan was able to pull herself together and steel herself for the battle ahead. Odessa gripped the other woman’️s hair a little more tightly. “Be as rough as you’️d like. I won’️t hold anything back, either. I may be topless, but I’️m not out to titillate anyone…not tonight. I just want to beat you.” Odessa would then yank Morgan hard in one direction, trying to use her grip on the Canadian military woman’️s hair to toss her into the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue May 13, 2014 5:45 am

Something about Odessa's words just shook something in Morgan. A match not for the pleasure of the crowd, but for the simple goal of victory. It was one of those things that made her think. She placed such a high premium on the viewers' enjoyment that she was willing to endure humilation after humiliation for their sake. But... Had it really helped her in return? Being released from the League was the biggest slap in her face so far, but in this promotion, she'd have to give up much more than her dignity for the audience. And for what? Her opponent... No, her friend was right. They wouldn't remember her as anything but a walking piece of meat. At least she could get something approaching respect if she clung to her pride and wrestled to win.

The Canadian bared her sharp teeth. She couldn't let go of her values so easily, but neither did she want to make pointless sacrifices. Odessa would try to beat her, and she'd try to beat Odessa. That was all that should be on her mind right now.

"Thanks." She said, her voice low. "And no hard feelings, alright? We will chat later."

The Colonel let Odessa fling her against the ropes, ending the conversation abruptly as she began to get back into the match. She encircled the ropes with her arms, groaning in pain again as her battered back and scalp were abused once more. She was ready to retaliate, though. The moment the technician came into range, she'd lunge forward to try and deliver a strong elbow smash to her face!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 22, 2014 12:59 am

Odessa was glad to see that Morgan’️s spirits seemed to pick up. The woman was once again confident, and motivated to win. Odessa didn’️t want it any other way. She smiled. “Don’️t mention it, dear,” she replied, keeping her voice low as well so as to keep the conversation below the audible level for the audience. “I’️m just happy to resume the match. This is going to be fun.” She would straighten up a little, arching her back and pushing out her naked chocolate breasts, the crowd cheering wildly as she did so. She smirked. “No hard feelings.”

She then yanked on Morgan’️s hair, throwing the Canadian military woman into the ropes headfirst. Morgan managed to catch herself on the ropes, but the impact still had to have hurt. Odessa would rush forward at her foe, only to have the Canadian leap forward from the ropes to meet her a few feet closer to the center of the ring! Odessa would swing her body to the left, avoiding the attempted elbow smash to her face. Then, she would grab onto Morgan’️s vest, trying to pull it off in one smooth motion to put herself one step closer to victory!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:41 am

"Darn right." The Colonel bared her teeth again, a cold smile on her face as she bounded towards her opponent. Facing against somebody with honour was a welcome change from her time in the League. She had enough of cheap shots and mind games even from supposed good guys. She wasn't averse to having a drink or two with Odessa after the match, although right now was time for high-impact violence. The crowd's cheers rose in time with the ebony technician's chest, which distracted the false soldier for just one moment.

But it was a crucial moment, undoubtedly.

The manuever Odessa used was a complete success. She vainly snatched at the vest as it was torn away, but it was a failure. She was forced to quickly cover up, her tanned breasts unfortunately exposed to the crowd for a second too long. She felt rather dejected, knowing that her chest was now both on the Internet and looked at disparagingly compared to her opponent's. But her spirit soon recovered. The leotard was a rather roomy fit, which didn't suit her style much. She was practically wearing a spandex patient gown at this point. Heck, half the time she was fighting to hide her chest or her groin, there was hardly any material left over to cover both. There were a few things left to take, though. Odessa's boots and detached sleeves were on the menu.

She'd have to get over the nudity issues here. Slamming her fists together, she held her arms out in a grappling stance. It looked like she was challenging Odessa to another test of strength. But what trick did she have in mind this time?

Last edited by 12373 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 pm

Odessa elegantly snatched Morgan’️s vest off of her body, robbing the Canadian wrestler of her own top and leaving her wearing nothing but Odessa’️s torn leotard and her combat boots, which were all that Odessa needed to take from her tan opponent in order to put herself in a position to go for the victory. Meanwhile, Odessa still had both her detached sleeves and her own boots, and felt good about her chances of being able to acquire the rest of Morgan’️s outfit before the military girl could take hers.

“Too slow, honey,” Odessa teased, as she would slide her arms through the vest, letting the bulletproof clothing fit snugly over her no-longer-naked chest.

Morgan seemed to react better to the theft of her vest than she had to the theft of her camouflage shorts. She slammed her fists together, then held her hands out to Odessa, sliding into a grappling stance. Odessa would cautiously reach other her own hands and intertwine her fingers with Morgan’️s own, as if accepting the test of strength. But she was wary of Morgan, and of the tricks she knew the Canadian wrestler could pull, and so Odessa would not push, but pull her opponent, bringing them closer together, chest to chest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:31 am

The odds were definitely against the Colonel, but she no longer cared. The detached sleeves would be the easiest target, but she wouldn't expect Odessa to leave them unguarded. At least now that the ebony technician had those clothes on, her enormous chest would no longer distract the Canadian bruiser. When she was pulled in, she looked her opponent right in the eyes. One of them was going to be overpowered, and Morgan fought with everything she had to make sure it wasn't her.

The bruiser kept on pushing with her body, teeth clenched as she struggled to maintain her footing. She was aching all over, but she couldn't just stop. Inch by inch, she exhaled heavily as she tried to manuever Odessa to a corner. It was so far past difficult to do this that she found each step forward a veritable miracle, but she couldn't relent now. Only at the corner could she find her opportunity to go and take more of her opponent's clothing.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next