by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock - Page 3 Empty Re: Morgan Raine vs. Odessa Brock

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:42 am

Odessa observed with calculating eyes the red mark that she had left on her opponent’️s cheek. When the choking arm of the Canadian girl removed itself from her throat, Odessa would smirk and straighten herself up. She saw the arm of her opponent being raised, ready to strike, but she would not make a move to dodge, her head snapping to the side as she received Colonel Granite’️s backhanded slap.

“Gnnh,” Odessa groaned, her cheek starting to feel a little hot and sore. It would only be a second or two, however, before she would put a confident smile back on her face. “Why, yes, I believe I do want to slap, darling,” she replied condescendingly. “That slap of yours was cute, but your form is terrible. Here, observe.” She raised her arm up, then brought it down hard, her palm striking Morgan’️s cheek with incredible velocity. “Fronthand,” Odessa said, and then, raising that same arm up on the other side, she would bring it back, her knuckles crashing against the Canadian’️s other cheek. “Backhand,” she finished smugly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 pm

The Colonel's eyes widened in shock as Odessa returned the slap twice over. This was some serious audacity on her opponent's part. She bit back the idea of going berserker on this lady. No, that would be unseemly and the audience wasn't here for something like that. Still, it seemed like they were expecting her to keep on being dominated by Odessa. So, she surrendered to their demands and only gave a weak slap in return for the double whammy that knocked the pride out of her.

"Come on! You think you'll break me with that?!" She yelled, making only a token effort to push Odessa off of her. The weight really was killer on her back, but she bore it as best she could.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:38 am

Odessa noted with satisfaction the look of shock which her Canadian opponent gave her as she returned the girl's slap twice over. Evidently, upon slapping Odessa, Colonel Granite had simply expected the British beauty to back down, or to decide upon a different strategy. Odessa didn't play that way. She wanted to prove that she was better, and one of the easiest ways to do that was by way of a sort of Irish stand-down, slapping and being slapped until one woman could no longer take it. Odessa rarely lost, but she usually had to put at least a little effort into it. Colonel Granite had given up entirely too easily for Odessa's liking, slapping the ebony warrior only very weakly and offering up a very sorry attempt at breaking free.

"I could break you with just about any move or tactic in my repertoire, it seems," Odessa replied, giving Morgan one more slap before moving her arm around the back of her opponent's neck, trying to grab her by the head in preparation for dropping backwards and slamming her into the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:26 am

Colonel Granite took the slap with a muffled growl. Being manhandled like this was an unfortunate turn of events, but she had to please the crowd. The situation remained humiliating, until an arm was wrapped around her neck. It wasn't much of a way to wrestle, but the limb positioning gave her an idea. It was going to be tit for tat, metaphorically speaking. Seriously, Odessa's chest being pushed against hers was really starting to be weird. At least she had no way of telling if the ebony technician was 'enjoying herself'.

Allowing herself to be lifted to a degree, she released Odessa's trapped limb and tried to wrap her arms her opponent's neck. At the same time, she put all her weight on falling back. The Colonel was trying to drag her opponent facefirst into the ropes in an attempt to stun her!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:54 am

Odessa had no idea that her opponent's thoughts were beginning to drift towards their colliding bosoms. The British woman hadn't really been dwelling on that herself, too concerned she was with ensuring her superiority over her Canadian opponent. Besides, this type of contact, while certainly pleasing, was nothing compared to the nude mashing of breasts and crotches which she had participated in dozens of times over the course of her career in the United Kingdom and the United States.

Odessa's initial attempt to fall backwards and slam Colonel Granite down onto the mat was unsuccessful, and the ebony beauty's attack was further complicated when her opponent grabbed her around her own neck and began trying to pull Odessa into the ropes. Odessa would plant her feet and resist her foe's strong pulling, though she was bent forward a little by the pressure. Meanwhile, she would continue to use her own hold on Morgan's neck to try to throw the girl onto the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:42 am

Morgan was really getting flustered at the prolonged rubbing. At least back in the Canadian League, the crazies only tried to cripple her. With the things she had heard about the AFW, she wasn't quite sure if Odessa was trying to seduce or strangle her. Maybe both, if she was into that sort of stuff. Driven by her outrage, the Colonel was trapped in the middle of the hold by the ebony wrestler's quick reaction. Damn it, this was like trying to pull down a redwood with her bare hands! She scrabbled slightly, trying to get some solid footing as her boots scrapped across the mat.

Her efforts were in vain, though. They remained trapped in this position, at least for now. Her neck was starting to ache from the pressure, but she kept on struggling to get Odessa down.

After a while, she came to realize that this wasn't going to work so well. Even if she succeeded, her opponent was more than ready to receive the impact. So, there was an alternate method to handle this. It'd hurt real bad, though. Sucking in a breath, she finally managed to gain some footing before she pushed herself forward. At the same time, she tried to move one arm away and grab Odessa's face so that she could continue to force the technician's head back. If this succeeded, they'd both fall. She'd be impacting the mat face first, but the enemy would also be getting her head slammed down as well. Hopefully, this wouldn't just backfire completely.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 am

The strain on her own neck was starting to become pretty annoying, but Odessa refused to let up, continuing to pull her opponent by her head in an attempt to bring her down facefirst into the mat. This inconclusive contest only lasted a minute or two more before Morgan finally bent to Odessa’️s will, falling forward onto the mat. But the Canadian girl, evidently, had a trick up her sleeve. As Odessa fell backwards, carrying her opponent with her, she found her own head roughly forced backwards right before hitting the mat. The resulting blow to the back of the head stunned her, and she would release her opponent and roll away from her, rubbing at the back of her head to try to regain full sovereignty over her senses. “Urgh…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:21 am

Groaning from the impact of the mat against her face, the Colonel fumbled for a more stable position as she slowly got up. She didn't think that this had taken any appreciable amount of fight out of either one of them, but it had separated them for now. She rubbed her nose, glad that it hadn't shattered just yet. Dripping blood all over the place would've made her that much more vulnerable to the titaness' power moves. Shooting a dirty look at her opponent, the Canadian brawler tried to back off even in the squatting position she was in.

Getting snagged in a ground fight would just lead to bad things. A technician of Odessa's caliber was tough enough, but the ebony goddess had similar stature and strength as well. A stand-up fight was no guaranteed victory, but it was a damn sight better than getting pulled down and picked apart like a Sunday dinner. With a scowl, her fists tightened as she let the chance go. She wasn't in the right position for a move, and one mistake there would cost her everything. The fans weren't here to see such an anti-climatic finish.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:04 am

Stunned as she was, Odessa was worried that her opponent was going to try to come at her before she had a chance to prepare herself. Thankfully, it seemed that Colonel Granite was not in any better shape than she was, and, recognizing that, the Canadian girl backed off. Odessa sat up, rubbing the back of her head, keeping her eyes on her pink-haired opponent just in case the girl changed her mind and tried to charge Odessa again.

“Ugh…you’️re tricky…” Odessa said, rolling over onto her knees. She smiled confidently. “But I think it’️s obvious that I far outclass you. Still, it’️s nice to know that this won’️t be a total walkover. I like to work up a little bit of a sweat.” She chuckled. She was adapting her usual refined banter to the situation, and it was abundantly clear to her that Morgan was not the sort of girl who enjoyed being teased in this manner. Odessa wanted to rile her up and see what the Canadian wrestler would try next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:18 am

"Tch. Silence would be appreciated, Brock." The Colonel growled in anger, her husky voice dropping half an octave as she got progressively more annoyed at her opponent. She was on her butt now, her aching back against the ropes once more as she started to pull herself up. "You shouldn't be taunting me while you're on your knees like that, miss. People would start getting ideas."

The Canadian bruister was not going to attack right away, though. This was not the right time to bust out one of her finishers, and they both knew she wasn't going to play her best cards when Odessa was still healthy enough to resist. With that in mind, she managed to push herself into a standing position, taking a few steps forward with her fists ready as if she was tossing away her previous game plan. The question was if the ebony technician would read her correctly and devise a counter strategy, or would she engage and start playing the Colonel's game?

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next