Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 52 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:48 am

natsu smiled and nodded at the creature asking if she could talk to it in private what was Alice wearing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 52 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:12 am

Alice nodded as they went to a private space so they can talk. When asked what she was wearing, she would look down and said, "Oh, just a yellow shirt, white jean shorts, and sneakers. Why do you ask?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 am

in all honesty natsu wanted to sleep with Alice because she found this form comforting and then asked would you like to get ready for bed and give Ayako a hug and a kiss

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:28 am

Alice smiled as Natsu hugged and kissed her as she replied, "Yes, I do. Let's get dressed, wash up, and go to bed." She would help Natsu up before feeling a piece of paper in her pocket. She would take it out and unfolded it to reveal the nurse's instructions about her transformation. Being a songbird, she has heightened speed and senses to her environment. In order to transform back, Alice had to use her will to shift back into a human. If ever she wants to be a real songbird, she just needs I use her will.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:43 am

the suit quickly got washed up and sits on a bed waiting for Alice

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:08 am

Alice would wash up as well before returning to Natsu. She would so on the bed and said, "So, I have heard that you spoke with your mother earlier." She didn't want to offend her new friend in any way. She only wanted to know what how the mother is.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:26 am

she told her that her mother would return sometime next week she stared at the bird "you definitely look like a bird… I like this form" she said asking her to take her clothes off

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:36 am

"I'm happy to hear that," said Alice as she couldn't wait for Masaki to return to her daughters. When asked to take off her clothes, she felt embarrassed at first since she'll be naked. But since birds were still beautiful without coats, she would start undressing herself, taking off her shirt and pulling down her shorts. "Shall we sleep with the other girls?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:11 am

she shakes her head. "I want to leave onichan to sleep where she is comfortable this is my first night out of the hospital onichan knows that I move around in my sleep." She said. (Hazuki could interfere with the match with 404 )

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:25 am

(Okay, when do you wanna start that?)

"I see," said Alice in understanding. "So, I'm supposing you want to sleep in a spare bed? I think there's one around somewhere."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 76 ... 100  Next