Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:18 am

she smiled widely "a little bit of money never had anyone how much are we talking?" She said seriously scratching her head and then looking at the lights "these lights are making me a little bit hot I hope you don't mind even though it is night outside so you think you could turn them off" she said wiping the sweat of her brow and wondering what the third and final gift would be feeling a knot of anticipation in the stomach taking shape

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 6 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:24 am

"Sure, I'll get them off for you." Songbird would rise up to go to the light switch and turn them off, leaving a little light from the moon. "And as for money, say whatever you need and I'll give it to you freely." Then she would add, "And your third and final gift...is..." Songbird paused for a few moments to get this all out. "Your sister...Natsu, is it? She'll be here much sooner than you think..."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:33 am

she was a little bit perplexed by what she meant with that as she watched her get back into the ring and set back down beside her as the room darkened it took a couple of moments for her eyes to adjust "what do you mean she will be here sooner than I think?" (Are you going to make a character that is her?) As she stared at her with admiration and then looked at the main it was a new moon bright as the constellations shone beside it she said "I am very glad I am your friend Alice" she said politely smiling at her tears welling up in her eye's

Last edited by 12343 on Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:40 am

(Uhhh, I thought you were going to do that. Ayako is your character, so her sister should be yours too.)

"Alice?" Songbird was shocked to hear her own name being mentioned. "So, you DO know me...and I'm glad I'm your friend too." Getting back to the part about Natsu, she would say, " Well, my friends and I are very different from the other fighters. Some of the money we earn from our fights, we save for charity. And with the mention of your sister...we all will pay for her cure."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:08 am

(she initially was not meant to be a actual character and I honestly don't think I would be good at doing too roles at once) she smiled at her saying thank you and she was a good person "the world definitely needs more people like you is there any other people I should know about you know to align myself with… I mean I have heard of the brat Pack and I would honestly love to shut them down alone with black cougar I would really like to challenge that go to a barbed wire ring match where anything goes… Anything violent!" She said smiling evilly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:14 am

(Well, I can help you create her.)

Songbird bowed in saying, "Thank you, Ayako. Well, there's my brother for instance. He's very young, but he has a good heart. I can lead you to him later so he can give you a list of our friends and their contacts." She then found it fascinating on Ayako's interests. "Well, that's a lot to go on, but it's best to know your strengths and weaknesses first before you go on out there. When Natsu gets here, the same would go to her too."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:21 am

that would be really cool!

She looks at the girl before trying to save the right combination of words "not to sound like a complete perverted freak but I kind of don't like to feel of leather on my skin" she said now that she was comfortable talking to this girl "i-if you're not wearing anything then I don't mind having to put up with the leather" she says completely embarrassed with her childlike phobia she didn't know how she was going to react to this and she did not want to get into any sexual situations she was just merely asking for her to remove the leather piece of clothing because later it would give her a kind of flash that would be very itchy and irritating and she did not want that

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:39 am

(Let me know what you need for Natsu and I can help you put her profile up.)

Songbird would look at Ayako, quite confused. "Umm, I don't believe I'm wearing any leather on me and I'm not sure what you're-" Then she glanced at Ayako's clothes and said, "Oh! You want me to help you get out of your outfit? I'd be happy to help. Tell me what to do so I don't rip anything."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:49 am

she instructed her hours to get everything off "okay so get this get off their… Okay that's good now take that get off their" she said standing naked in the ring after half an hour looking at the other girls attire wondering if she is naked or Alice she chuckles to herself and said "this is as close to hentai as I go!" She then pauses "oh what the heck!" She said that as she walked up to the girl wanting another hug

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:52 am

Songbird would follow Ayako's instructions, but she didn't expect her to be completely naked at the end. Alice would blush as she didn't know what to say. "Hentai? But...But, I don't do hentai! Don't you want to get your clothes back on?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next