Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) Empty The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 am

a female walked along the city streets her long black hair let loose and flowing in the twilight setting sun she looked calm but inside she was ecstatic as her red eyes sparkled with ambition the ambition of a young woman who was determined to make any impact she smiled softly to herself "I've finally made it all that training down at the local gym back home paid off. Natsu… You're onichan bring home the gold just you watch!" As children ran on each side of her laughing. She came across a large building and smiled the organisation building "it's even bigger than what I've seen on the Internet!" She thought to herself and she walked up to the entrance doors and walked inside hoping that someone would help her out or at least introduce her to some of her idols! She had a strong urge to take a photo of herself and send it in a e-mail to natsu a security guard walked up to her "sorry miss that you are too young to be here," he said approaching her she turned to him smiling happily. "I entered the new blood contest I am Ayako Sakamoto" she said cheerfully bowing her head and letting the bangs of her hair fall down the security guard looked at her confused "I am going to need to see some identification before I can let you enter the building miss Sakamoto" she rummaged in her bag and pulled out her birth certificate drivers license etc "here is all the proof you need to know my good man!" She says grinning like a Cheshire cat. He looked over them several times "well your story checks out welcome to the federation!" She nodded barely containing her excitement"thanks Yuji!" She says reading his identification badge as she ran inside "she certainly has the spunk and drive to get far!… But she is a long way to go before she is considered a top contender" he thought to himself as he smiled thinking about her and the rivalries and friendships. That would be forged and she was thinking the exact same thing

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:34 pm

Meanwhile, another girl would be walking down the hall of the building, minding her own business. She had earned some time off after fighting a few grueling matches in the league. She would hear Ayako running inside and she would quickly hide in the corner for she didn't know who it was.

When Ayako walked past her, she would come out and say, "Hello...I haven't seen YOU here before." The girl was revealed to have pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

(Can you describe your character's attire?)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by killer_diclonius Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Ayako was wearing a traditional Japanese kimono complete with sandals that kimono was all black with pink cherry blossom petals underneath the kimono there was a tank top with a piece of mash like material covering the top of her breasts.

Ayako walked past the girl as her memory jumped into action about to this girl was she began to hyperventilate profusely. "Hello, nice to meet you" is what she was thinking but all that came out nonsensical babbling.

She could feel the sweat beginning to rise on her head as her heart began to pound with the anticipation of actually getting to meet one of the superstars her brain was in turmoil as she looked at this one "I can't believe that this is actually happening I am actually meeting one!" she thought as she laughed stupidly like a child visiting Santa Claus for the first time or getting exactly what they want for their birthday it was the exact same feeling for the rookie she will not blow her first introduction she thought and tried to say the words again.

"Hello nice to meet you my name is Ayako Sakamoto" she said very awkwardly and, sounding like she had been forced to say it as let's face. This is one of the very superstars she used to watch growing up with her sister said it was natural for her to kind of be starstruck by the whole experience

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:00 am

The girl would walk to Ayako and bow in respect to her before saying, "Pleased to meet you, Miss Sakamoto. I am Songbird, one of the fighters here in AFW and well-rounded veteran." She cracked her neck from side to side before asking, "I must ask you have you fought before?" She had to review the basics to know this girl and see how she fares with the others.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:17 am

she smiles a little bit "you know I've basically been watching you guys all my life my dad was a businessman for this company… Ichigo Sakamoto?" She said, pausing to let that name sink in. She then continue "I've been training so very hard for this day I would be honoured if you evaluate my skills." She said bowing politely and then her stomach growled "can it until after lunch? I Am starving!" She said laughing in a sheepish way mentioning that she forgot to eat on the way down. Given that she was so excited.

"So where is the restaurant?" She asked smiling at this girl happily. "I hope that they have got plenty of food I kind of eat a lot!" She said shaking her phone as they walked "NO WAY! A new episode of Madoka Magica HAS ALREADY BEEN AIRED WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!" She yelled at the top of her lungs before calming down quickly noticing that everyone was looking at her "so I like watching anime!" She said. Kind of embarrassed about kind of becoming mental about a new episode and giving a lovely first impression to the professional wrestler "I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry!" She apologised profusely

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:27 am

Songbird would think back to that name as she helped lead Ayako to the nearest restaurant. "Ichigo...Ichigo...Ahh, yes, Mr. Sakamoto. A great fellow he is and he's your father? I'm honored myself to meet his daughter face to face. Follow me and I will show you a great place to eat for a good price. And all food will be on me."

As they walked, Songbird would be surprised when Ayako would yell out her frustration of not being informed of the latest episode of her favorite anime. The pink and white-haired girl would remove her gag to show a friendly smile and said, "Don't be sorry, Ayako, I like watching anime too. Just be careful where you express it, not many people know what you're saying." She would show her hand to the restaurant and asked, "Are you up for a good burger or two?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:45 am

"all the food will be on you?… That's awesome… Truly awesome!" She said still incomplete shock that she would go out on her way and such a pretty girl the smiled made Ayako blush a bit she looked at the menu "I will have those two" she said, pointing to a burger with quadruple meat and cheese "so who is the first opponent that I will face?" She said hoping for a big match first up she ate slow and methodical enjoying the flavour "delicious!" She said after she polished the first one off.

"So what's your favourite anime I like anything ranging from Elfen Lied to Detroit Metal City to Lucky Star but I would say my favourite would have to be Elfen Lied!" She said before taking a huge bite of the burger and getting the sauce to go down her windpipe all at once by accident she gagged a little bit before resuming eating "food malfunction… Well at least it's better than having a milkshake come out your nose from laughing so hard!" She said nudging her friend playfully in the rib cage.
(Am I doing okay)

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:55 am

(Doing great! Just take it slowly at a time. We seem to be going too fast here. Take it slow so we can absorb a bit on the story.)

"I'll take that one also," said Songbird before the waiter came in so she can place their order. It took at least 5 minutes before they received their drinks. She then would say, "Well, when it comes to AFW, the decision is all on the executives. They check your skill level and see who would be perfect for you. Every match is an opportunity to show what you can do, so don't be afraid to be yourself. Heck, I can show you a few moves that can help you out."

As soon as the food came in, Songbird would silently pray before she ate and was surprised to see Ayako already eating on the fly. When asked about her favorite anime, she would think and reply, "It would depend. I have different interests in life like playing music, singing, and even other sports than wrestling. Right now I like "Aikatsu!""

Songbird would smile herself as she was nudged a little before saying, "I think you better drink a little bit to make sure all goes down good."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:18 am

she nodded as she drank then something came in to her head. "Oh yeah do you happen to know a wrestler who goes by the alias ace?" She said looking at the different portraits from the past.

"Natsu would definitely love this" she said sadly looking down as she said it remembering their pledge to one another wway back when they were five years old they promise one another that they were going to be the world's best tagteam then the tragedy occurred and that dream was shattered.

A single tear rolled down her cheek before she says quietly. "I hope you never give up natsu" she said as she continued eating saying nothing and just looking at the wall hoping that the her photo will be up there one day and people would come to cheer her on

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:30 am

"Silver Ace, for instance, is quite a tough female for sure. You don't want to mess with her in the first round." She also glanced at the pictures and added, "Yup, so many fighters from the past shape us into the ones we want to be. Someday, I hope I can be a champion like them."

As she took another bite of her burger and sip of her drink, she noticed a tear streaming down Ayako's eye. "Are you alright? What's wrong?" Songbird was hoping she could be of help.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next