Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:08 am

Ayako smiled to her as she walked off and got herself ready and entered the building she looked at the empty arena with the ring in kind of a half darkness only illuminated by the setting sun Ayako walked up to the ropes and pulled on them feeling a rush or the adrenaline as she did she then the vaulted over the top rope in style smiling to herself thinking this is all too perfect she pondered on the thought if she could get to choose her entrance music she was already thinking of theme song's she wondered if songbird was actually going to show up like she had promised she walked around the ring doing exercises practising her martial art techniques "after this I promise I will give songbird a hug of gratitude" she said to herself, not realising that the arena could echo

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

The Big Leagues (introduction to my character) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Big Leagues (introduction to my character)

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:22 am

Songbird would turn on the lights for the arena to help them see a little better. "I hope the hug isn't so tight." she would call out as she could hear Ayako just fine through the echo. She would run to the ring and do a roundup before a back handspring to help create some speed before back flipping over the top rope.

Songbird would turn around as she said, "So, Ayako, are you all dressed up? I need to the attire you were telling me about. And remember, if you prove yourself to me, I have three gifts for you that can help you greatly."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 9:35 am

Ayako laughs as she heard the comment about the hug she watched her into the ring such style and grace she smiled at her "one moment." She said as she took off her kimono revealing the attire as she twirled around "do you like it?" She said with a fake sultry voice she then said laughing. "You know the answer to that… Just bring it!" She said getting into her stance consisting of putting her arms up with the fist closed and slightly jumping up and down on the spot as she thought about making the first move which she indeed did she ran at herattempting to grab on to her hair and smash her face down on her knee

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:33 pm

Songbird would see Ayako's attire and it was exactly how she described it from her tank top to her sneakers. She too would get in her fighting stance and focused on this girl to see what she can do. But for the sake of the rookie, she would let her have he first move and she felt her hair get grabbed and her face smashed on the knee.

"AAAGH!!" Songbird cried out from the impact and she tried to push Ayako away.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:27 pm

Ayako got pushed backwards and used the ropes to get some speed up before going into a Brazilian dance martial art style kick to the top of the head then getting to her feet quickly and doing a rapid succession of spinning backhands ending in a sharp knee to the gut she then relaxed "so what did you think about that?" She said not dropping her guard even though she always talks during a match even little things "have you ever seen the movie alien versus predator?" She said as she waited for songbird to attack

Last edited by 12343 on Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:01 am

Songbird felt like a blur as hit her multiple times on her body when she got hit on the top of the head, the face, and even the gut. "UGH!!" she cried out as she stumbled backwards and fell on one knee, holding her head. "Uhh, yeah...that's pretty impressive actually! But, don't let it go to your head just yet. We're just starting!"

Songbird would slowly get up and when she felt ready, she would charge at Ayako immediately. But halfway there, she would do a cartwheel to try and catch her opponent off guard. If she did, then Songbird would also land a flying punch to the face.

(When Ayako is fighting, try not to power play so much. It's not like Ayako is more powerful than Songbird or vice versa. Let's keep things fair here.)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:42 am

Ayako let out a cry as she got hit in the face and stumbled backwards and began laughing. "This is what I came for!" She said as she slowly got to one knee and looked at Songbird with a somewhat disturbing smile. "This is the rush that I have needed all of these years!" She said as she attempted to grapple with the girl "I came here to win… For me and my sister" she said looking wild eyed at this girl"if there is one thing you should know about me it's that I don't give up easily! Give it your all songbird!"

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:47 am

Songbird would smile as she got back in her fighting stance and said, "The same to you, Ayako. Fight like your sister is here with you! Don't let up on me now and you'll get the rewards I promised!" She would also grapple with Ayako and would try to go for a test of strength. In this one, Songbird would try to push forward to gain the upper hand and get Ayako on her knees.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:53 am

the rookie got to one knee then decided to do a sweep as the other girl would fall to the ground. Ayako quickly got up and said standing over her "so am I going good?" She said as she would try and go for a sharpshooter but not before offering the other girl a friendly smile as if to say "you are like a mother to me."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:01 am

Songbird would indeed fall to the mat as she smiled and said, "Yes, good! Doing very good!" She was soon turned over for a Sharpshooter and she began to groan in pain starting in her legs and lower back. "Well, I'm no mother yet, but thanks for the compliment." Songbird would then try to crawl with all her might to the ropes and grab on and hope for a rope break.

(Even in the first move, you need to put in as try and the other player can decide if they should follow or try to deflect.)

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next