Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 9 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 12:22 am

“We will see…” Odessa replied simply, as she kissed her opponent on the cheek and grabbed for her arms. Odessa managed to find Lumi’s wrists and would hold them down against the mat, preparing her for a grapevine that would completely immobilize her and leave her with no other option but to tap out.

Before Odessa could finish applying the hold, she felt Lumi’s hands bending up to try to grab onto her wrists, as her whole body thrust and rolled hard to one side. Odessa was pushed off, just barely, but it was enough for Lumi to separate them and then roll away, getting up onto her feet. Odessa cursed softly as the opportunity slipped through her fingers. She would quickly bounce back up onto her own feet, placing her hands on her hips and beginning to walk in a slow circle, smirking at her opponent.

“Not bad, my dear…not bad at all,” she said.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:28 am

Lumi mirrored the circling. She was quite exhausted; a bubble bath or something similar may be in order after the conclusion of this match. Something relaxing. Maybe hire a masseuse? She shook her head. Focus. You're Lumi Sarn; you're in control of yourself.

Submission holds were risky. Odessa was just as proficient at them as Lumi was, and was slippery. She couldn't count on locking her opponent down in one. What's more, submission holds and lockups had been all either fighter had been using this entire match. Perhaps it was time to mix things up a bit...

Lumi smirked as well, mirroring Odessa's movements, although Brock could see that Lumi was frazzled. The match had been wearing down her perfect poise and purpose; it looked like she even started daydreaming for a split second. "The same to you, Odessa. The same to you.. at this point, its obvious to everyone that you're submission hold proficiency mirror mine... although I wonder..."

With that, Lumi would suddenly twist her body, spinning out a high-aimed roundhouse at Odessa's noggin!

"...If you can mix it up as well~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 am

“Yes, that should be obvious enough to everyone. I have no shame in admitting that you’ve proven yourself my equal—at least in that one small respect, Lumi, love,” Odessa would reply, as the two titanesses circled around each other, spiraling closer and closer to yet another titanic collision. One couldn’t help but wonder just how many more dramatic exchanges and grueling lockups the two women had left in them. Odessa was starting to feel the wear and tear on her body, and soon it could begin to seriously hinder her ability to fight. All the more reason to finish Lumi off quickly.

Lumi was far from out of this contest. She proved it when she spun and swung a hard roundhouse kick right at Odessa’s head! The ebony beauty would gasp and back up a step, putting both of her arms up to deflect the blow and absorb the force of the impact. Her forearms stung as she would stagger backwards several steps. “Tccch…I think you’ll find, my dear, that I am more than capable of adapting to whatever style of fighting you wish to employ.”

Putting her fists up this time, Odessa would advance on Lumi, confidently, closing the distance between them quickly. Once she was close, Odessa would throw a quick left jab at Lumi’s face, followed by a mighty right hook. If she could back Lumi up a couple of steps, Odessa would top the combination off with a roundhouse kick of her own!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:08 pm

"If you say so, darling Odessa..." Lumi said, a slight smile on her lips--she was glad that she could fake small smiles so easily, the hours of practice in front of a mirror had really paid off--her hand invitingly gesturing Odessa to come at her. One of Lumi's specialties was defensive counterattacks; in a match of strikes, she was well practiced, and confident in her ability to outfight Brock. She raised her arms as her opponent moved forward, not focusing on any part of her body, trying to take in every motion her very capable opponent did...

Left jab. Lumi raised her right arm and blocked it, reflexes quick enough to intercept the speedy move. Right hook. She didn't particularly want to block this one. Lumi bent backwards, showing off some impressive flexibility, and neatly ducked her opponent's punch. She straightened up immediately... just in time for Odessa to launch her finishing roundhouse! A slower, less trained wrestler would be clobbered upside the head by the fast moving foot, but Lumi was quick, even tired as she was. She raised both arms, blocking the blow with both her forearms! The force of the kick drove her back, forcing an unladylike grunt out of the French diva...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:14 pm

Odessa’s left jab was blocked. That was to be expected. She didn’t even necessarily believe her right hook was going to land, though she hoped that it would. But it didn’t, and the way in which it didn’t was very surprising and intriguing to Odessa. Lumi bent backwards, very quickly, very smoothly, letting the punch pass just in front of her face. That was unexpected. The French woman was evidently quite flexible—a trait which Odessa had nothing but admiration for.

Odessa’s roundhouse kick rocketed towards Lumi’s face, but just like the jab, the blow would be blocked. It did manage to back Lumi up some, and Odessa managed a small smile as she heard the truly unladylike grunt which came out of Lumi’s mouth. With her fists still up, Odessa would continue on the offensive. She would throw a pair of jabs, left and right, at Lumi’s face, and would then drop lower, trying to throw a hard right uppercut into the French woman’s chest!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:40 am

Lumi may excel on the defensive, but she couldn't block forever. Odessa hadn't exactly left herself open for a counter attack, not yet... maybe... if she...

Lumi blocked the jabs neatly, but the hook she was unprepared for. She hissed as she felt her breast get crushed beneath Odessa's fist--that was a rather painful experience! It did, however, mean that an opening had opened; only one as focused as Sarn could take advantage of it, though. She grabbed wildly with her right hand, reaching for Odessa's head, and tried to yank her close to Lumi's body--where the woman could throw herself forward, looking to smash down onto the mat with Odessa beneath her!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:37 am

Odessa’s jabs were blocked, as she expected, but thankfully Lumi didn’t see the uppercut to her chest coming. It might not work again, but right now, Odessa’s fist slammed into Lumi’s breast, deforming the large, lovely orb, momentarily flattening the orb with an impact so hard it would surely leave a bruise.

She did give her opponent an opening, however, and Lumi took it. The French woman grabbed onto Odessa’s head and then pulled her close, before throwing her weight forward and tackling Odessa down onto the mat. Odessa would grunt as she slammed down onto the canvas on her back, but she was not going to let Lumi just come down on top of her. As they hit the mat, Odessa would try to bounce to the right side, wrapping both arms around Lumi’s body and trying to roll the two of them over.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Oct 17, 2014 5:04 am

Lumi had expected her move to be successful, but Odessa's clever falling prevented that from working out the way she had hoped! Brock fell just right so that she could quickly wrap Lumi up and roll them over! Lumi grunted, but she still had one more trick up sleeve... she tried to entangle their legs together in a grapevine hold, then grab Odessa's shoulders and bodily push the woman up into the air, wanting to trap her in an Overhead Grapevine Hold!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:25 pm

Odessa managed to get on top of the pile, her smooth, strong ebony body smashing down its equal ivory counterpart against the mat. Unfortunately, it seemed that Lumi had a trick up her sleeve that would turn Odessa’s superior, more altitudinous position into more of a hindrance than an asset. She immediately entangled their legs together in a grapevine hold, making it difficult for Odessa to move the limbs, and causing her no small amount of pain.

That would have been tolerable, but, mere seconds later, Lumi initiated phase two of her plan, grabbing onto Odessa’s shoulders and lifting the ebony beauty up into the air! “Gnnnggh!” Odessa groaned, slapping at Lumi’s arms with both hands as she tried to remain composed and figure a way out of the hold.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:29 pm

If this had been the first hold of the match, Lumi could have kept it up indefinitely, with a taunting smile and perhaps some flirting. It would have been a stunning display of power and a demoralizing start for any opponent. However, here, nearing the end of the match, Sarn was annoyed to note her well-trained body simply didn't have the remaining power to keep up the debilitatingly painful hold. Her arms trembled and shook under the weight of the ebony titaness, struggling to keep her hoisted up, while the slapping and striking nearly forced her arms to give out. Was this move unsafe? Had she made a mistake? She felt that it very probably was the best move she could have done, but her exhaustion was making her second guess herself. Did she break the hold herself? What next?

She blinked, her breath rushing in and out of her mouth fast and heavy as she kept Odessa suspended in the hold. No, focus; this was her ticket to victory. Keep up the hold until you can't. And so Lumi did.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next