Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 8 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:34 pm

Lumi had endured plenty during Odessa’️s first fall victory, and now it was Odessa’️s turn to try to persevere, as she made her way across the mat at a slow, torturous, crawling pace. The hold had to be a drain on her opponent, too, keeping it locked in so tightly and so painfully, but Odessa knew that she was the one who was taking the worst of it, by far. She wondered if she would have any energy left by the time she reached the ropes. Perhaps it would be better to submit sooner, while she and Lumi were still even in energy…

“Rrrrfgh!” Odessa growled, as she continued to claw her way across the mat, her body bent almost in half. Dragging herself and Lumi across the ring was no easy task. The ropes were still four or five feet away, and she was beginning to slow down. “Aah…you’️re quite the impressive specimen, darling…” Odessa would groan, as she took some deep breaths and tried to gather strength for that last push to the ropes. But she was starting to become more and more convinced that she should submit and allow the match to be decided in one spectacular final fall.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:05 pm

Lumi swallows; she was actually panting for breath, not that anyone in the audience could tell. She maintained her composure perfectly, the only evidence to the contrary a tightness around her lips. She dug her heels into the ground, making Odessa drag her across the mat, kicking up as much resistance as she could with her measured, firm foothold. "Oh, thank you, Odessa~ Your approval fills me with glee... almost as much glee as hearing you growl and squirm beneath me~" She purrs, letting Brock relax for a moment, before redoubling her efforts to force Odessa to tap out!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:38 pm

Though the crowd wouldn’️t notice it, Lumi was feeling some fatigue from being forced to maintain this hold from so long, and Odessa easily picked up on those clues. The ebony beauty was still getting the worst of it, of course. She was panting, too, a little more obviously than her purple-haired rival was, as being the one in the hold was more exhausting than being the holder.

“Gouh…” Odessa groaned, trying to rally and make her way all the way to the ropes. For a few seconds, Lumi eased up on her, and Odessa thought she was going to be able to make it. But then, Lumi redoubled her efforts, and Odessa was barely able to stifle a loud, sharp grunt. She tried to claw her way forward, but found no purchase for her hands on the mat. She was near the point where continued suffering in this hold would impair her ability to continue the fight. And so, reluctantly, she would tap her hand on Lumi’️s side, signaling her surrender.

“Very well, Lumi…you’️ve proven your point. Now let’️s give this audience a spectacular finale, a dynamic, decisive third fall, and decide once and for all which of us is greater…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Lumi stood up; a satisfying end to the second fall. Her arms were beginning to ache, and her legs were sore, but she ignored the discomfort; it was time to bring the match home, and secure for herself her first win. She turned, smiling graciously, and offered a hand to her downed opponent. "Well fought, my dear Odessa. Its time for us to conclude our clash, and discover whether the dragon or the knight shall prevail~" Brock moved back to her corner, waiting for the ref to resume the match, leaning nonchalantly against the turnbuckle for the few moments of rest she had; she wasn't sure how she was going to overwhelm Odessa in this final act of battle. Her mind was clouded by fatigue... maybe some sort of dramatic, flashy powermove? She needed more than a few scant seconds to decide...!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:38 am

Odessa took a deep breath and exhaled calmly. She had lost the second fall, but there was still one fall to go, and this one would prove to be decisive. Right now, she needed to recover from that painful, debilitating Boston crab, regain her strength and prepare to finish Lumi off.

She let her French opponent help her up, smiling and looking into Lumi’️s face as their bodies were, for a second, pressed closely together. “Very well fought,” Odessa agreed. “It is truly a shame that our duel must come to an end, and it is an even greater shame that such a remarkable, powerful woman as yourself must lose a match that you are so worthy of winning. But you, my darling knight, will lose.” Odessa’️s fingers brushed Lumi’️s chin, tilting it upwards a little, and she would lean in and plant a kiss on Lumi’️s cheek, scant inches away from the ivory beauty’️s mouth.

“May the best woman win, darling,” she whispered, before backing up into her corner. She had only a few seconds to prepare herself before the bell rang again. When it did, Odessa would take one more deep breath and then march forward, ready to meet Lumi in the center of the ring once more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:46 am

Lumi gently felt her cheek, letting one finger trail along the soft surface of her skin, before refocusing on more important things. She stepped out to meet her opponent one, final time, and raised her arms, settling into a wrestler's crouch. "We shall see, my dragon, we shall see..." she purred, grinning softly.

She had decided to allow, in this final chapter of their battle, Odessa the first move; it was less energy intensive to defend than to attack, after all, and she would not mind an extra second or two of rest before they began struggling against one another again. She kept her eyes locked on Odessa; she would not fall for any feint, misdirection, or distraction tonight. This would require utterly perfect wrestling.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:41 am

Odessa moved forward, lowering her body into a classic wrestler’️s crouch of her own. Her arms stretched forwards in front of her as she and Lumi mirrored each other, approaching the center of the ring, ready to engage each other once again.

Odessa was tempted to offer another test of strength to her lovely opponent, or to go for a collar-and-elbow lockup which would allow the two of them to begin the third fall on equal footing and see who had more strength remaining inside of her body. But, with Lumi hanging back, evidently content to remain on the defensive, Odessa decided to seize the initiative. She would go after Lumi, and she would take the upper hand and grind Lumi down to a delicious final submission. Odessa was going to wrestle this final fall perfectly.

Odessa moved forward as if offering Lumi a lockup, but, as they neared each other, Odessa would swing her body open to the side, then reach around Lumi with one arm to try to lock her into a side headlock. If she could do that, Odessa would then reach down with her free hand, grabbing onto Lumi’️s knee and taking her leg out from under her so that she would fall down onto the mat—with Odessa’️s body slamming down on top of hers.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:07 am

Lumi raised an arm to block Odessa, but had mistaken her grapple for a swipe; her arm was positioned too far inwards, and Brock managed to slip around her and get her arm around her neck. Grunting, she raised her right arm to return the favor, looking to trap her in a mirror headlock... but didn't move quick enough to preempt the knee grab.

"Ah... quick, aren't you--wait, what are you--!" Lumi gasped softly as she taken off balance, falling hard on the floor, then grunted as Odessa followed, the heavy, powerful woman pushing her firmly to the ground. Lumi's eyes hardened and her jaw set, she twisted, looking to slip out from under Odessa as quickly as possible.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:26 am

Odessa had managed to catch Lumi by surprise, and moved just quickly enough to prevent the purple-haired bombshell from locking in a mirror headlock on her. If she had been successful, Odessa was sure that they would have been locked in yet another battle of wills, matching equally powerful headlocks and draining each other very efficiently. They very well might get into another such deadlock before this match was over. But right now, they weren’️t in one. Odessa was on top.

“Oh…surprised, were you, Lumi? I wonder what it takes to truly break that disciplined composure of yours. I have seen cracks forming in it, but when shall it shatter? Perhaps we’️ll find out…” Odessa would tease her opponent, lowering her head to give Lumi another kiss on the cheek, this one containing a hint of condescension as she was now taking over control. Odessa would grab onto Lumi’️s hands with her own, pinning them down to the mat. Meanwhile, her legs would coil around Lumi’️s, trying to pull them apart for a painful grapevine hold which should put pressure on Lumi’️s thighs!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:45 pm

"It will take far more than you to break my composure, darling knight~" Lumi breathed, her breath quickening a touch as Odessa kissed her cheek. She usually didn't even feel the effects of base, uncontrolled emotions such as lust, much less let them affect her composure... but here she was, letting her breath quicken a smidgen. Was this woman really good enough to make her sloppy? No, of course not. Much more likely that her body was exhausted from this brutal, protracted submission match with an opponent who was her equal in strength and, perhaps, skill.

Unfortunately, this was a bit of a bad spot. If Odessa got off the grapevine, she may not have the strength to force her off... so, with a firm, controlled shove, she twisted her hips and her shoulders--her hands weren't the only body part of hers which could contribute to freeing her from the hold. If it was enough to shove Odessa up and a little off her, she's follow up with a powerful push from her hands, working to shove Brock well and truly off her body, and then roll the opposite direction, quickly trying to stand up!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next