by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 1:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 165 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn Empty Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 7:00 am

Submission Battle
Best two out of three

Attire: Bra and Panties

Odessa Brock had seen quite a bit of action since she first arrived at AFW, but, somewhat surprisingly, only a small portion of it had been inside of the ring. She was looking to change that tonight. She had come to AFW looking for women who could keep up with her—both in a fight and in more intimate circumstances. She had high hopes of finding someone who could do both tonight.

As the lights dimmed in the arena and her entrance music began to play, Odessa would walk out to the top of the ramp, clad only in a sleek, elegant bra and panty set, all black, made out of satin with a little lace trim to add that feminine, flirtatious element. She looked magnificent, not a crease or wrinkle showing anywhere as her bum filled the bottoms to perfection, and her breasts seemed poised to spill out of their form-fitting confines at any moment. It was Odessa’️s very best underwear, and she was all too happy that she got to wear it in the ring tonight. The crowd was evidently thrilled, as well, judging by the wolf whistles and catcalls she received as she strutted down the ramp towards the ring. She would slowly climb up and begin to weave her way between the ropes, giving her ass a little shake as she did so, garnering an enthusiastic response from those seated behind her.

Once inside the ring, Odessa would make her way over to the opposite corner and wait there, arms draped over the ropes, back resting lightly against the turnbuckle, waiting for her opponent to appear so that this scantily-clad submission battle could begin.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by TekRobo Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:49 am

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn ZkRXO4g.png

Lumi Sarn carefully tightened her strings, making sure her outfit was on snug and tight. It really wouldn't do to have a wardrobe malfunction, not when she was still establishing herself. She'd been a bit lukewarm towards the idea of a submission match fought in bra and panties only, but had allowed herself to be talked into it by her manager. It was really only to placate the sweaty AFW official, who had seemed small and nervous to Lumi. Probably had just gotten the job himself, and was intimidated by the rather imposing Sarn.

She had attempted to do some research on her opponent before the match, and to her delight, had found that Miss Brock had a long, varied professional career. In the few videos she found of the ebon grappler, Odessa had come off as a quite competent wrestler, with a flair for the dramatic that Lumi could appreciate. She wouldn't be an easy victory, certainly...

A few stretches, a few dabs of lotion, and Lumi was out on the runway, [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RetaDZCp1tg:tqxadhx3]her theme[/url:tqxadhx3] playing as the blue-haired beauty smiled and waves, strolling with an air of supreme confidence down the ramp. She gave Odessa a smile which mixed entertainment with friendliness, as though she found the whole spectacle somewhat silly and charming at the same time. "You must be the inimitable Odessa Brock." She says lightly, her voice light and carefree. "I've seen a few of your matches--the ones where you guest-starred, mostly. Very... exciting, I must say." Flattery, and flirting, was usually a good way to start off a meeting. From how Odessa carried herself in her matches, Lumi was fairly sure the woman had more than a passing interest in the opposite sex, as well as a rather swollen ego. A few compliments here and there may lull Brock into a false sense of security... which Lumi could then take advantage of. "I still have shivers running down my spine! I only hope I can keep up with your furious pace... oh, and, Lumi Sarn, if you weren't aware."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 pm

Odessa did not have to wait too long for her opponent to follow her into the ring. A new song started playing almost as soon as she had settled herself in her corner, and the gorgeous, indigo-haired Lumi Sarn appeared at the top of the ramp, making her way down to the ring where Odessa waited and where, scant minutes later, the two would be locked in ferocious, titanic, sexy combat.

Odessa had done some research on her opponent, as well, though she had not turned up quite as much information as the girl must have unearthed on her. She didn’️t know much more about the woman than what her eyes could tell her right now, as the woman with the light, creamy complexion climbed into the ring and gave her a series of compliments that brought a wide grin to Odessa’️s face. And what her eyes told her was that this Lumi Sarn was a strong, confident, sexy woman who, in all likelihood, would give Odessa as good as she got in this submission battle. In other words, she was just Odessa’️s type.

The British woman stepped forward, chuckling a little as she approached her opponent. “Oh, I was already aware, my dear,” she said sultrily, reaching a hand out to run her fingers along her opponent’️s chin. She knew how to use flirting as a weapon just as well as Lumi did. “I’️ve done my research, too. Thanks for your kind words, but from what I’️ve discovered about you, dear, I think you’️ll be more than able to keep up with me…up to a point, of course.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 pm

Ah, a gentlewoman. Despite Odessa's powerfully built form, she maintained a sort of grace and style that Lumi could appreciate. Her face, too, was sensitive in a way that Sarn hadn't noticed until this moment--Miss Brock was quite a beautiful woman. Even if the diva doubted that Odessa was quite playing the same game she was, she was at least sure Odessa was above the common cut of women at the AFW. And she had done her research on Lumi! That was marvelous, simply marvelous. Something she could respect, planning. Of course, Lumi had taken precautions that her past wasn't the most easily accessible; mostly to deal with paparazzi, but it also helped with girls with an eye for research; but still, the mere gesture was enough to make Lumi want to make a tiny, real, genuine smile.

In fact, she decided that's exactly what she would do, while at the same time raising a beautifully cared for eyebrow, not moving at all while Odessa stroked her chin. "Oh, you flatter me, darling Odessa. I have the highest of hopes that this match will be absolutely... phenomenal. May the best woman win~" Sarn would reach up, then, and gently brush off Odessa's hand, letting her fingers lingers for a moment before firmly pushing it away. The diva stepped back and folded her arms, a little smile playing on her lips while she waited for the ref to start the match.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:56 am

Odessa saw her opponent’️s genuine smile, and it made the British woman smile once again in return. It was nice to see that she was able to toy with and manipulate the purple-haired woman’️s emotions, no matter how insignificantly. She did not even consider that Lumi might be able to do the same thing to her.

“Oh, I have high hopes for this match, too. Very high hopes,” Odessa replied, in full agreement with her lovely opponent. She kept stroking Lumi’️s pale chin as she spoke, not stopping until the girl would brush her fingers away. “I have no doubt that, between you and I, we can live up to both our own high expectations, and the high expectations of all of these fans.” She laughed, then added: “And I have no doubt that the best woman will win.”

She would then take a step back, as well, putting her hands on her hips and waiting for the referee girl to explain the rules. Thankfully, the official’️s explanation was brief, and it wasn’️t long before the bell would ring and the match began. When it did, Odessa would smirk and put her hands up in front of her, offering Lumi a chance to start the match off with a classic test of strength.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:54 am

Lumi, still smiling, didn't further respond to Odessa's words; she didn't doubt she could come up with the perfect response, but she needed to focus on other things at the moment. Namely, the match ahead. Odessa looked strong; most likely an equal to Sarn's own strength. She may be a little weaker, but then again, she may be a little stronger. Until she was certain on who would win in a pure strength battle, Lumi was leery of engaging her in a test of strength that may prove difficult to extricate oneself from in the future... the same sort of test Brock was offering her right now.

She could, of course, simply back up and stay out of reach, but that would annoy the audience and her opponent. She could take a risk and meet her in the middle; not the best choice. Or she could do something sneaky. For a moment, Lumi was tempted to simply accept the lockup; Odessa had a striking body. It would be pleasant to touch her, to squeeze her breasts to the ebon warrior's, to push and grunt and sweat... very pleasant. But Lumi hadn't gotten as far as she had by giving into her lust. She got ahead by thinking.

Lumi giggled, smiling curiously, moving towards Odessa, hands outstretched as well. She approaches Odessa, looking like she's going to accept the lockup... when, at the last moment, she raised her arms, grabbing the top's of her opponent's wrists! Lunging forward, she'd try and hook a foot behind Odessa's ankle and push, trying to send her opponent to the mat, flat on her back!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:45 am

Lumi seemed to hesitate a little when Odessa offered that test of strength. To the ebony beauty, that signified one of two things: first, Lumi might know that she couldn’️t beat Odessa muscle against muscle, strength against strength, and was shying away from the contest for that reason. That would put Odessa in a very good position. But then, Lumi might simply be trying to confuse Odessa, to deceive her. And, if the purple-haired girl were to succeed, that would put Odessa in a very bad position.

And so, the British woman eyed her French opponent warily, keeping her arms up in front of her, fingers splayed, but watching out for any sort of trick the woman might try to pull on her.

As Lumi moved towards her, her arms outstretched, Odessa would wiggle her fingers ready to interlace them with her foe’️s. Lumi had evidently decided to go the deceptive route, however, as Odessa would find herself grabbed and her leg kicked out from under her, sending her down to the mat with a thud. “Oh, you’️re going to get it, Lumi!” she said with a smirk, getting up to her knees before throwing herself hard against the French woman’️s legs, trying to tackle her to the mat, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:58 am

Well, that could've gone better. Odessa hardly seemed phased by Lumi's neat little trick, rallying almost immediately from her trip. Before Lumi had a moment to take advantage of Odessa's vulnerable state--or even really wave knowingly to the crowd, which was important, she wanted them to think of her as a lovable rogue at the moment--Odessa had already gotten to her knees and tackled Lumi's knees, to the cheers of her crowd!

"Oh, fiddlesticks." She said, sounding more annoyed than worried, a little frown on her face. Well, she'd just have to rally and get the crowd back on her side later. For now, she had to deal with Odessa before she got on top of her and put her in a hold. Sarn would try and raise her legs and wrap her powerful legs around Brock's neck, trying to put her in a scissorlock, then slam her onto her side, while at the same time sitting up!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:20 am

Odessa was aching a little bit after she was tripped down to the mat, but she was not the sort of woman to be severely hampered by a little fall like that. She was the sort of girl who struck back and brought her opponent down to her level. And that was exactly what she did. Before her dazzling opponent could do anything—before she could even taunt or tease her—Odessa had tackled Lumi onto the mat, and now, just like that, she was the one with the advantage. She relished the cheers of the crowd—she knew they were not specifically for her, but rather for the way both women had dove right into the match. Still, they were good to hear.

“Don’️t underestimate me, darling!” she warned, trying to climb atop Lumi and pin her down with some humiliating hold. Before she could do that, though, the creamy white thighs of her opponent snapped tight around her neck, and Odessa let out a groan, wiggling between those powerful limbs of her French foe and trying to escape before Lumi choked her out. She was finding it pretty damn difficult to extricate herself from between the girl’️s legs, however, and before she could escape, she was slammed down onto her side, letting out another groan of pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:13 pm

Fortune favored Lumi, it seemed. Her choke hold was a firm one, nice and tight... the ebon beauty she was in combat with wouldn't be able to slip out of it easily. Lumi wondered if she could actually choke Odessa out before Brock could free herself; ah, but what was the point of pondering that? It wouldn't win her the match, it was not very sportsman like, and it'd be fairly anticlimactic for the audience... it may be the best tactical decision, but it certainly wouldn't advance Lumi's plans at all. She required the crowd to love her, at least for awhile, so she would do her utmost to make the bout as dramatic as possible.

Sarn would sit up, lessening the pressure of her thighs around Odessa's neck just a pinch. It probably wouldn't be very noticeable; and Odessa would most likely write it off as a mistake, which Sarn was fine with. The technique should provide Brock with a precious few extra seconds to escape the thigh-hold with, and Lumi's hands were pressed to the mat, ready to push and spring the model to her feet, allowing them to resume the match on even footing...

The last thing to do was formulate a taunt. Something flirty, and a little sultry, perhaps? "I know it must be lovely to be trapped between my thighs, darling, but please, remember the fans. They would be oh so disappointed if you lost so quickly, no~? Can't you escape, dear~?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next