Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

2 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

lumi - Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn - Page 2 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Lumi Sarn

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:42 pm

It was beginning to become difficult for Odessa to breathe. Those pale thighs were crushing her windpipe, and what oxygen she could get came only in tiny quantities. Things were looking very bad for her—she would either need to tap and submit to Lumi, giving the French woman a one-nil advantage in their best-of-three submissions battle, or allow herself to pass out, at which point her opponent would have what amounted to carte blanche with her unconscious body, and would surely be able to force a submission out of her as soon as she awoke.

She caught a lucky break, however. Almost imperceptibly, Miss Sarn’️s scissorhold on Odessa’️s neck loosened, and the ebony amazon managed to suck in a quick gulp of air that helped to clear her head. Hearing the suggestive taunt that Lumi casually flung her way, Odessa would smirk and reply: “These thighs of yours are so smooth, darling,” she replied, running a hand softly across the milky white skin. “And so strong, as well. Perhaps I will take my time to enjoy them properly…later, that is.” Quickly, she would shift her hands to the backs of Lumi’️s legs and give them a mighty push, trying to pop her head free from the scissors. If she could, she would immediately suck in air, getting shakily to her feet in preparation for defending herself from a renewed assault by her French foe.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:09 am

Lumi smirked, rather smugly; that had basically gone perfectly. The french lady retracted her legs in a flash, springing off her hands and onto her feet almost instantly. "Oh, you're quick to flirt, dear Odessa... most would say it was irresponsible to do so in the middle of match. I must say, though, that it has a certain charm~"

While her opponent was red-faced from lack of air, Lumi looked pristine. She flipped her hair back with a tilt of her head, turning to a blow a kiss at the crowd; one eye was always on Odessa, though, even as she showed off. She began to circle around Brock, slowly sauntering, hips shaking... it was obvious that she was putting on a show for everyone watching. "I hope my powerful thighs, as you call them, haven't taken too much of a toll from you, you gorgeous grappler, you... I'd hate for you to run out of steam so quickly~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:52 am

It only took Odessa a few seconds following her escape to realize that her opponent had allowed her to break free as part of some plan. She took a deep breath and smiled warmly at the creamy-skinned Frenchwoman, who even now seemed to be taunting her with every subtle motion of her hips as she circled. “Perhaps it is irresponsible to flirt whilst locked in combat,” Odessa admitted, “but I simply can’️t help myself, my darling. If there is an object worthy of my affection, I am compelled to shower her with it.”

When Lumi teased her about the possibility of her having run out of steam, Odessa would scoff and reply: “I assure you, my dearest Lumi, that I have more than enough energy left to kick your gorgeous ass. I’️ll prove it to you, too, if you would be so inclined as to accept my offer of a test of strength that you oh-so-rudely refused earlier.” She would throw her hands up in front of her, daring Lumi to lock up with her.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:07 am

"Ah, ah, language, my dear... although you make it sound so delightfully vulgar, I can't help but feel a touch excited." Lumi was having more fun than she expected: Odessa was very pleasant to banter with, seemed intelligent, and reasonably skilled at wrestling... Sarn hadn't thought anyone with her style had existed at AFW. Fancy that they met on the first match?

"If I was a less composed woman, you'd have made me blush, Odessa. Perhaps I'll even allow you to shower me in affection... after you've thoroughly lost, that is." With that, the diva would stride forward, accepting the lockup this time, her delicate-looking fingers intertwining with Odessa's. The fashionista would push forward, carefully, attempting to ascertain the strength of Brock; at least, she would have a little advantage, in that she hadn't been strangled recently!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:06 am

Odessa rolled her eyes as Lumi chastised her for foul language. “Lumi, my dear, you and I are both grown women. I find no reason to censor myself when speaking to you—as a matter of fact, if something as simple as that excites you this much, then perhaps after I’️ve won I could talk dirty to you some more. As a sort of consolation prize.”

The ebony beauty would put her hands on her hips and begin to slowly walk to her left, mirroring the path that Lumi was circling her on. She had a little bounce in her step that caused her scantily-clad body to quiver all over, earning her some appreciative wolf whistles from the audience. She winked to Lumi, as if to say You’️re not the only one who can appeal to these folks. When the French girl stepped forward with her own arms raised, Odessa would lift hers once more, and intertwine her fingers with those of her opponent. The contrast between the dark-skinned digits of Odessa and the light-skinned digits of Lumi was very striking, especially when all twenty of them were so immaculately cared for. Odessa would begin to push, taking it easy at first, both because she wanted to continue to recover from the near-suffocation she had just endured, and because she wanted to give Lumi a proper test of strength, with a gradual escalation until one of them could no longer match the force the other was exerting upon them.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:12 am

The proper move at this stage in the game would most likely be another subversive move: maybe a sudden trip, or a hip toss, or what have you... but Lumi was having enough fun to temporarily put those thoughts away, if only for the most fleeting of moments. She pushed back, her confident smile unchanging, masking any true emotion she may be feeling perfectly, even as she pushed harder and harder. Her ramping up would be quicker than Odessa, pushing the ebon beauty back a step, before stabilizing...

Sarn, a tiny bead of sweat running down her forehead, reached her conclusion fairly soon: they were about equals in physical strength, at least when it came to pushing. They were hardly moving, and Odessa was beginning to recover... she flexed muscles, white pushing against black, in a strange, erotic test of strength in the middle of the ring, to the cheers of the enthusiastic audience. It was almost surreal, for a moment.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:03 am

Odessa was surprised by her opponent’️s relatively rapid escalation of their test of strength. That, combined with the weakness from her near-suffocation which still nagged at her, forced her to take a step back, before she could reestablish a foothold and push back, halting Lumi in her tracks. Odessa smirked. She had now almost completely recovered, and was pushing against Lumi with all her might.

She quickly reached the same conclusion as her opponent: they were virtually equal in physical strength. It was, indeed, almost surreal—they were so similar in strength and in demeanor, and yet, in almost all other ways, they were very different, and all those differences, small and large, were on full display as they strained against each other in the center of the ring. Ebony against ivory, England against France, black lingerie against white—never before had two more strikingly contrasting fighters graced the ring at the same time. And the crowd was eating it up.

“Mmmmgrh…about ready to give up, huh, Lumi darling?” Odessa teased, a few beads of sweat condensing on her forehead and trickling down her face.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:07 am

"At this rate, dear, we'll stand here straining for a half hour than both collapse at the same time." Lumi replied, a hint of mirth entering her conversational voice. "Hardly an epic climax... No, we simply need to shake this up a little bit..." With that, Sarn would step forward into Odessa's personal space, shifting the force of her pushing to that Brock was suddenly pushing forward with no one to push against--driving her hips into the ebon beauty's, Lumi would try and hip toss her opponent over herself, hopefully sending Brock onto the mat--with Lumi following on top!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:49 am

Odessa chortled at the scenario that Lumi described. “We can’️t have that, now can we?” she replied, her eyes glinting as she gave Lumi a devious smile. She knew that they were both thinking of trying something sneaky to break the stalemate. As it happened, Lumi launched her attack a split second sooner than Odessa, stepping forward and throwing her hips into those of the ebony amazon, flipping Odessa over her onto the mat.

Odessa was ready, however. She would relax her body as Lumi flipped her, and, when she came back down towards the mat, she would swing her legs downwards, getting them under her and managing to land lightly in a crab position. As Lumi came down on top of her, Odessa would reach out her arm and try to encircle her opponent’️s neck, capturing Lumi in a side headlock and rubbing the French woman’️s face into the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 4:01 am

Lumi hissed softly in surprise; Odessa had reacted quickly, and well. Honestly, the feeling of mat against her cheek was very unfamiliar... she wasn't used to being pressed against the ground. And a chokehold! Odessa really had the better hand, at the moment...

Sarn would struggle, wriggling to her knees, and putting both arms on Odessa's, trying to pry herself out of the headlock before any choking could occur; she hardly wanted the black beauty to repay her for the scissorhold Lumi had put her in earlier! "Fast on your feet..." she murmured, too focused on the match to offer any wordplay at the moment. She hardly intended to lose this match, after all.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next