by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Lia huffed as deep a breath as she could when she saw the bright stage lights and felt the other girl roll off, embarrassed at how deep she had buried her face into the other girl's ass, but it had gotten her free at least. But of course, she wasn't close to safe. She was halfway through taking another breath when her opponent jumped back onto her, forcing the air back out. "Ughnn... I'm here all night for you, sweetie.", she tried to reply in a similar manner to the other girl's proclamation, but it wasn't nearly as confident and her face showed it.

She could feel the Lakota girl rub her body all over hers, and although she had gotten a very short breather, it wasn't nearly enough for her to mount a resistance as their breasts continued to bump into the other's. Lia tried wrapping her hands around the Lakota's waist, at least it would maybe restrict her movements a little bit. And given her current situation, the albino girl needed any little advantage she could get just to not lose this first round. If she could just hold her down for a few seconds, maybe she'd get enough time to recover. Lia knew that even when she wasn't gasping for air, she still wasn't a match for the other girl in strength, but that wasn't a good enough reason for her to just lie there and lose without making the other girl work for it.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:25 pm

Janet laughed as her opponent responded to her with a similarly confident—albeit somewhat forced—proclamation. “Then I’️ll make you mine all night long, sweetie,” Janet replied once again, puckering her lips and smooching the air just a few inches above Lia’️s pretty pale face.

She would keep grinding herself down against Lia’️s body, although the albino girl made it a good deal more difficult when she wrapped her arms around the Native American’️s waist, restricting her movement. “Grrr,” Janet growled, a little frustrated by the arms around her waist, although she still felt confident in her superior position. “Come on, let go, sweetie, and let me make you feel good!” she demanded, still wiggling within Lia’️s grasp.

“If you don’️t let go, then I’️m just going to have to do…this!” Janet would bring her hands down to Lia’️s armpits and begin tickling the albino girl, trying to force her to make a decision between grinding and tickling.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:02 am

Lia thought that she was doing an okay job of it for someone who had quite recently had her face used as a seat. "You have no idea how... tempting that sounds... right now." Lia was in a not so hot position that was also very hot, some mental wordplay she was glad no one would ever hear. The grinding had slowed down just a little, but just when Lia tried to think of what to do next, she found herself being tickled! "Haah...! Not... fair...!", the albino protested at the sudden change in tactics. She held on for a little longer before the tickling made it too difficult to keep a grip.

Letting go didn't stop the tickling of course, so barely seconds later, the ticklish girl began squirming in the brown-haired beauty's arms, trying to get away, but not having the energy.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:08 am

Janet giggled. Lia seemed to be getting into this match, after appearing rather timid to the Native American girl when they had begun. Her banter was improving with each passing minute, even after Janet had made her face her throne. Lia was regaining the energy she had lost during the facesitting, too, and was beginning to try to fight back. She had all but completely stopped Janet’️s grinding. Thankfully, she had not yet gone after the Lakota’️s arms, and they would quickly be put to good use tickling her armpits, getting a squeal out of the albino girl.

Janet smirked and laughed as Lia squirmed beneath her. She kept the albino girl from straying too far, making sure to keep her pale form directly underneath her own tanner body. “Just say ‘when’️ once you’️re ready to give up and let me sit on your face again!” Janet said, keeping up the tickling attack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:03 am

The tickling didn't stop, if anything it had gotten worse because of Lia's squirming around. This new assault made it too hard for Lia to focus to find a way out from underneath her tab opponent's body. With every twist she made, their bodies collided in a different angle, but it felt like if the Lakota didn't stop, Lia would soon burst from laughing. Without much thinking, she started thrashing her legs, kicking anything on top of them, possibly landing a lucky hit.

Even if it did, the kick would be fairly weak and uncontrolled, Lia was bound to tap soon or she was going to pee herself. "Ha! St-stop...! T-too much...!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:46 am

Janet had her opponent in a very compromising position, and she would not let up, continuing to tickle the girl even as she squirmed and thrashed and squealed beneath her. The albino girl began kicking, and even managed to land a lucky shot to Janet’️s thigh, but the kick had been weak and lacking in control, and it only stung a little. Not nearly enough to force the Lakota girl to stop.

Hearing her opponent beg, Janet stopped tickling for a moment, seemed to consider it in her head, then, with an exaggerated sigh, she would withdraw her hands from her opponent’️s armpits. “Oh, fine,” she said. “I’️ll stop tickling you. But, in exchange, you had better not move a muscle while I do this.”

And then, Janet would turn around and once more try to plant her rear end over Lia’️s face, making sure to wiggle her rump a little so that the girl’️s nose was buried nice and deep between her panty-covered cheeks.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:59 am

Lia just had enough time to let out a breath of relief as the tickling stop, she was so relieved that the tickling had stopped that she forgot what her opponent was going to do. She realized it just in time to see the shadow of the other girl's ass pass over her face once again, and then it would be buried under the other girl's panties once more. She had heard her dominant opponent's warning, but the instinct to try to move was too strong, her head shaking wildly in vain to be free of the bountiful butt it was underneath.

But in her mind, Lia knew that she wasn't going to win this round. She was lucky last time when she had pushed her opponent off, but all that bought her was about 3 seconds of air and a barrage of tickling. And even if she did wriggle her way out, she'd definately be too tired to even hope for finishing the full match. With a concious decision now, Lia began tapping the other girl's ass, signalling that she'd lost the first round.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:03 am

Janet, though she had explicitly warned Lia not to move, knew the albino girl was going to start struggling once she had her face sat on again. It was basic human instinct to fight for air when one was being deprived of it. Janet would have done the same had their positions been reversed. And so the Lakota girl was happy with what she got. She wiggled her rear end a bit more, really getting comfortable sitting upon Lia’️s face, getting ready for a nice, pleasant little sit as she waited for the girl underneath her to pass out.

She found, however, that her opponent was not that stupid. Lia smartly began tapping on Janet’️s ass just a few seconds after the Lakota wrestler had secured the facesit, and, though she very much wanted to stay in this position for a while longer, a harsh look from the referee girl convinced Janet to get off. She did so with a sigh, hoisting herself to her feet and turning around to look down upon her downed opponent. She smiled, putting her hands on her hips.

“One-zip!” she declared, reciting the score. “Better step up your game, sweetie, or this will be over all too quickly for my taste.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:52 am

Lia expected to be let up as soon as she tapped, but it seemed the other girl was taking her sweet time. "Mmmmph!", such noises could be heard from Lia all until the Lakota girl had finally got off. Lia had to take a few more deep breaths before she could even respond. "T-those are some pretty out there tastes. I- ah, whatever. A fight is a fight, right? And I can't say I didn't enjoy it a little bit.", There was no point complaining NOW, so she might as well be grateful that she had gotten off at all.

Lia took a little bit more time to get back her breath before rolling onto her stomach and pushing up. She nodded at the ref girl when asked if she was ready to continue. And despite exactly what humiliating position she had been put in, Lia couldn't help but send a smile at her opponent, showing her that she was still good to go. "Hmm, step up my game, right? Let's start slowly with me not blacking out right away." And as she said so, she cautiously approached her opponent this time.

[somehow in a tired haze, I edited out my entire post, thinking that it was something else. I probably shouldn't be doing this when I'm like this.]

Last edited by 12001 on Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:51 am; edited 3 times in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:31 am

Janet was not the sort of girl to be cruel to her opponents, and she was happy to give Lia all the time she needed to recover after losing that first round before they began the second. She watched the girl’️s chest rise and fall quickly as she sucked in air. Being asphyxiated for so long, with only a couple of brief stretches in which to breathe, could not be easy. It wasn’️t easy—Janet had been in that situation before, herself.

She laughed as her opponent told her that her tastes are a little out there. “Sweetie, if ‘out there’️ to you is facesitting, then you are going to be in for a lot of surprises around here. I did more ‘out there’️ things than that on my very first day.” When Lia seemed ready to get back to her feet, Janet would bend down to grab the girl’️s hand and help pull her up. “I’️m glad you liked it, though, if only just a little bit. Maybe we can try to find some other things you might like…”

After the ref had checked with Lia, and the albino girl had confirmed she was okay, round two was underway. When the girl asked if they could take it more slowly, Janet shrugged. “How slowly? I’️m happy to let you recover, but I’️m not too keen on taking it easy on you, you know.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next