» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:05 am

Lia smiled happily when Janet responded to her. "Oh... nothing like that. Just enough for me....", she didn't finish the sentence, and winced again. She shrugged again and pretended that nothing had happened and just walked towards the other girl again. "Going easy on me isn’️t fun anyways, right? It’️s not like I can complain that you’️re better than me.”

And with those words, Lia would have walked close enough to where Lady Lakota was to try and grab her by the arm. “Hope you’️re not going to complain either though~”, she finished with a slightly more teasing smile before trying to swing the brunette into the turnbuckle.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:14 am

Janet put her hands on her hips, waiting as the girl took a few more seconds to recover. When the albino wrestler once again began to speak, but stopped, wincing, Janet frowned. “Are you sure you’️re okay? I’️m happy to give you another minute or something,” she suggested, but her opponent apparently recovered, finishing her thought as she began to take a couple of steps closer to the Lakota warrior.

Janet smiled and was just about to reply when Lia grabbed her arm firmly. “Hey!” Janet gasped, before her light-haired opponent swung her around and threw her forcefully into the ropes. Janet collided with them with a loud smack and slumped down onto her knees. She had, it seemed, been tricked. The girl had been playing possum, or at least exaggerating how weak she was. And now, with Janet groaning after the hard collision with the ropes, Lia had a definite advantage.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:56 am

Lia wasn't too pleased with herself for what she had just did, but it was either this or waste some more time and annoy the crowds. And it did give her the better start this round. "Sorry! But like I said, no complaints until after it's over, right?", Lia smiled again and then proceeded to run in and reach for the Lakota girl again.

Upon grabbing hold of her, Lia would try to grab hold of her waist and lift her high up over her head, setting up for a powerbomb. But as soon as she put in the energy, the albino girl winced again, and would hesitate for just a second. losing a bit of her balance and wobbling a bit before stabling out. Lia wasn't recovered after all, it seemed and her earlier rush was just an attempt to hide it.

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:06 am

“Ugh! Right!” Janet groaned, smiling up at the albino girl, trying to demonstrate that she was still a good sport and held no ill will towards her foe even when she was losing. When Lia grabbed her around her waist and lifted her up into the air, however, Janet got a little scared. Where in the world had the girl gotten all of this strength all of a sudden? The Lakota girl braced herself for the coming powerbomb, but, when Lia seemed to buckle for a moment, her strength failing her, Lady Lakota decided that she would try to fight, even while she was in the air and at the mercy of her attacker. With a yell, Janet would begin slapping at Lia’️s cheeks, trying to redden the pale skin and force the girl to drop her. If Janet wasn’️t successful in that, however…that powerbomb was sure going to hurt.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:37 pm

The sudden loss of balance gave away how tired Lia still was, and though she had managed to keep grasp, it also woke up her brunnette opponent, whose slaps were decidedly very stinging, and just a few of them made it look like Lia was a living tomato girl. A particularly hard slap later, she lost hold and dropped the other girl onto the mat, not nearly as hard as if the power bomb went off, but it was still a fairly high place to fall from.

Lia should have taken advantage of the other girl while she was still down, but despite her earlier words, it didn't quite feel right with her, so instead, the albino was waiting for her opponent to stand back up, and then she'd try to tackle her back down as fast as she could.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:02 am

After only three or four slaps, Lia’️s almost transparently white skin was beginning to look like the flesh of a ripe tomato. Janet felt a little concerned for her opponent, but would not let up, delivering slap after slap to the albino girl’️s cheeks until, finally, she was released. Almost immediately, she regretted her decision, as she plummeted from the girl’️s shoulders onto the mat, landing on her face hard enough to daze her. It was, however, better than being powerbombed, which would have been disastrous.

Somewhat surprisingly, Lia did not press her advantage while Lady Lakota was lying on the mat. Slowly, the Native American girl would rub her sore face, get to her knees, and then, seeing that her opponent was waiting for her to stand up, she would take her time in pushing herself back up onto her feet. Unfortunately for her, Lia charged her almost immediately, and she could not react fast enough to defend herself, being tackled to the mat by the albino girl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:23 am

Lia was going on the offensive now, in contrast to her usual strategy of trying to wait out and outlast her opponent, which did not seem like a good idea after the rather one-sided first round. So when had tackled her brown haired opponent into the mat, there was no time to stop, even though her mind was telling her that she should've taken a longer break. Lia would keep the Lakota girl down as best as her comparatively weaker body could, while shifting herself to get into position for a head scissor hold, figuring that even if she wasn't quite as strong, her legs would hopefully be able to beat the Lakota girl's arms.

Lia was trying to keep her opponent's shoulders down with her legs as she got into position behind her, before beginning to squeeze if her opponent hadn't already pushed her way out.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:36 am

Janet shook her head, trying to dispel the dizziness of getting slammed face-first into the mat, and then unexpectedly tackled with full force right after she had managed to clamber to her feet. She wiggled beneath her similarly-sized opponent, the force of gravity proving to be a friend of Lia’️s at the moment, as the Native American wrestler could not escape from underneath her. When Lia got off of her and began to change position, Janet would begin to get to her knees, but was forced back down by her opponent’️s legs on her shoulders. “Agah!” she spat. “H-hey, not fair!”

Her opponent’️s legs locked around her head, and Janet let out a gurgling cry as those pale, snow-white thighs tried to pop her head right off of her shoulders. Her face began to turn red as the airflow between her lungs and her nose and mouth was partially cut off, and, in desperation, she began slapping at her opponent’️s legs, trying to force her to let go.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:53 am

Lia felt really bad for doing this, even though the two of them had what she thought was a mutual agreement on “no regrets until after it’️s done”, it still made her feel a bit like a cheat. But Lia also knew that if the positions were switched, chances were that the Native American wasn’️t going to do much different. The inevitable retaliation came, but Lia was in a good spot right now, and she didn’️t want to give it up.

So as much as the slaps stung, the albino fighter kept up the pressure. And although the hands were coming in hot and furious with those fast swings, Lia was trying to grab hold of them with her own hands, since if she could get them, that’️d be one less possible avenue of escape for her to worry about.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:27 am

Janet kept on slapping at Lia’️s thighs until the smooth, pale skin started to turn a deep shade of red, but the albino girl was just not releasing the Native American wrestler’️s head from between those crushing limbs. “Nnngaah!” Janet groaned, trying to pound harder and harder on her foe’️s legs, desperately attempting to force her to let go before her head popped right off her shoulders.

Her efforts in that regard would be soon brought to an end, however, when the light-haired girl grabbed onto Janet’️s wrists and held them down, keeping her from launching any more slaps into her pale, smooth thighs. Now, all Janet could do was squirm and try to squeeze her head out from between her opponent’️s legs before she was drained of all her energy.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next