Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001, Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen Empty On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 am

Hentai Submission Match
Victory Condition: Submission from holds that involved the ropes or corners.
Rope Break rule nullified, each wrestlers can tap out for the maximum number of two times instead.
Whenever a wrestler taps, the opponent will be allowed to "punish" them for 30 seconds.

It was time for another match for Tsubame, who hadn't been in the best of form to put it kindly. Turning around her career didn't look like it'd be the simplest of task, but she's determined not to lose in another spectacular manner at the very least. With that resolve, she made her entrance in her red outfit after her theme played, trying to put the most confident look she could while ignoring the whistles and cheers from the crowds who seemed pretty eager to watch her lose yet again. Tonight, they are going to be disappointed!

Or so she'd like to think. The odds were kinda against her after all, with her opponent being Lady Lakota, one of the most popular wrestlers around and a former Entropy Champion. Compared to her, Tsubame was clearly the underdog here, but she didn't feel like she's far too inferior compared to her adversary for tonight. The girl just had some luck on her side compared to her, or so she thought. Beating her would be an accomplishment that would shock the whole league and a great turnaround for her wrestling life without a doubt, which gave Tsubame the extra motivation to win this match.

Slipping herself under the ropes, she headed to one of the corner to wait for her opponent to arrive while thinking of ways to take advantage of the rules of the match. They were quite unique compared to the matches she had been before, but that definitely would only make this bout unforgettable when she won.

"Hmmph... bring it on..."

Last edited by kaz on Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Daaharu Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:12 am

Janet had been in quite a few unique matches in her time. This one may not go down in history as one of her kinkiest or her strangest matchups, but it was certainly an interesting, exciting spin on the usual rules of wrestling, and, having seen her opponent in action on several occasions, Janet was looking forward to the match. Both of them would be trying to tangle each other up in the ropes, and once that was achieved, the victim could be taken advantage of in almost any way that the attacker so desired. There were plenty of possibilities that Janet could dream up, and almost all of them were moves that she had never attempted before tonight. The former champion was ready to test her skills!

She was not going to underestimate the beautiful Tsubame by any means. The girl had acquitted herself well in her previous matches, and physically she seemed to be a perfect match for Janet. The Lakota girl trotted down the ramp towards the ring where the Japanese girl awaited her, wearing her fringed skirt and bikini top and boots as her pounding entrance music played. The crowd roared, and Janet smiled and waved to them as she made her way into the ring, slipping between the ropes and trotting over to her corner, opposite Tsubame.

Janet put her arms out to her sides and grabbed onto the ropes, pushing and pulling on them to test their elasticity. She already had all kinds of ideas for her opponent. She looked up, across the ring to Tsubame, and smiled a fiendish smile as she thought about what she was going to do to her foe, and how she would punish her for submitting. "Hmmm..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen Empty Re: On the Edge Match - Lady Lakota vs Tsubame Gozen

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:33 am

The reception for Lady Lakota was much warmer than it was for hers, but that's probably expected considering her reputation. Tsubame just scoffed as she watched the girl entered the ring, trying to look as tough and intimidating as possible despite her records in this league. She let out a sigh and stepped forward as the ref called both of them to start the match, feeling ready to kick her opponent's ass and gain some positive attention to herself.

She had to admit that Lady Lakota looked pretty good, though. Perhaps not as good as herself, but she could see why this girl could easily catch the eyes and heart of the audiences. If her luck was a bit different Tsubame believed she could even surpass the former belt holder!

I'm going to wipe that smile of hers... she told herself while keeping her eyes on the beautiful sight that was Lady Lakota while heading towards the center of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:02 am

Janet got a warmer reception than her opponent, but that was to be expected. She was, after all, a former champion. She had been in a dozen high-profile matches, fighting multiple hentai champions and other top contenders for multiple titles. Tsubame's reception had not been cold by any means. But, the way that the Japanese girl was looking at her, Janet got the feeling that Tsubame was feeling just a little bit irked by the fact that the Lakota wrestler had gotten a louder round of applause than she had.

The referee girl, clad in her black shorts and black and white bikini, called the two fighters to the center of the ring, and Janet would obey, walking forward with her head held high, her eyes glancing from the crowd back to Tsubame. She was ready for this fight. Her opponent had a similar build to her own, and even if she didn't have quite the same record that Janet did, she could still be very dangerous. Though Janet was smirking, trying to unnerve or at least tease her foe, she knew that she had to take this match very seriously indeed.

The referee explained the rules, and then asked each wrestler if she understood. Janet nodded when it was her turn. Then, she would reach her hand out to shake Tsubame's hand. She smiled a little bigger. "This is going to be fun, isn't it? I hope you're ready, sweetie."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:39 pm

Tsubame nodded to the ref to confirm that she understood the rules. She was all too ready to start to really pay the official too much of an attention, to be honest, her sight was fixed on Lady Lakota almost the entire time. So when the girl extended her hand, she took it and shook it firmly, smiling confidently.

"Well, I hope you are ready, dear," she gave the last word a bit of emphasis to mock Lady Lakota. "You're lucky I never really think about challenging your belt when you still had it, heh..."

Bold statement to say the least. She knew that. Her opponent might be amused considering their glaring difference in terms of result, but Tsubame wasn't care. She's going to prove her worth in this match, by taking the former belt holder and defeat her!

"So yeah, bring it on whenever you're ready..." the brunette stated as she raised her arms for a lockup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:46 am

Tsubame came back at Janet with a taunt, something with a bit more edge than the teasing introduction which Janet had made for herself. She actually had the confidence to brag about how she would have taken Janet's title belt away from her had she challenged the former Entropy champion during her reign. Janet scoffed and rolled her eyes, obviously incredulous at the thought. While she was fully intending not to underestimate this girl, she was pretty sure that she would be able to come through and scrape out a victory against a less-experienced opponent such as Tsubame if her title had been on the line.

"Oh, yeah, I'm quite the lucky girl, there," Janet would say, still smirking and then sticking her tongue out at Tsubame as the Japanese wrestler shook her hand. As the referee cleared out, she signalled for the bell to ring, and the match got officially underway with its clanging!

With Tsubame raising her arms to lock up, Janet figured that she might as well go with it. Right now, in the center of the ring, it would take quite a bit for either of them to maneuver the other into a rope-based hold. A test of strength would allow Janet to establish her dominance quickly over Tsubame—or so she hoped! She reached forward with both hands to grab onto Tsubame's, before beginning to push against her opponent. "Okay! Let's go!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:56 pm

"Hnngg..." Tsubame grunted as she began to push Janet the moment the match started. "Y-you're going down..." she hissed.

It wasn't as easy as talking about it for sure, though. There were reasons Janet had a belt under her possession for a while, after all, like, not being able to be overpowered easily, for instance. Tsubame wasn't really underestimating her opponent considering she wasn't the most physically gifted wrestler around, but she didn't really expect Lady Lakota to be able to overwhelm her easily either.

The brunette tried to shift them a bit from one side to another, looking to disrupt the balance of her opponent while keep pushing harder. All she needed was just the right amount of distraction to catch Lady Lakota of guard...

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:04 am

Tsubame did not lack for confidence, but Janet was not going to act afraid of her foe. She was confident, too, and she was going to exaggerate that confidence as the two of them locked up, hands finding hands, fingers intertwining as they began to push against each other. The two brunettes would not immediately discover whether one of them or the other was stronger, as the test of strength began in fairly equal fashion. Janet grunted as she felt Tsubame pushing back against her, and would make sure to push just that little bit harder to at least match, if not exceed, the force which Tsubame was using.

Soon, the Japanese girl began rocking side to side, something which was very unusual in a contest like this. Janet was not expecting it, and the strange movements were enough to give Tsubame that little bit of an edge, Janet finding herself pushed back one step, then another. She did not want to be pushed all the way back into the ropes—not under any circumstances. "Grrr..."

Janet would now try to disrupt the test of strength herself. Slowly at first, then with sudden speed as she came close, she would try to force Tsubame's arms open, spreading both pairs of arms out to their sides. Then, Janet would thrust her chest forward, trying to boob bump Tsubame and force her backwards with that chesty impact!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:11 am

"Ghhh... Just give it up..." Tsubame hissed as she felt her tactics working against Lady Lakota, having managed to push the girl backwards a bit by bit.

The other girl didn't became a champion from giving up, though, a fact that she would then found out in a rather rough way, as Lady Lakota would press forward with a renewed effort. Tsubame was caught by surprise, and her arms were pushed wide, her breasts being bumped by her opponent's forcing her to jump backwards slightly.

"Ah! T-that's dirty!" she whined, before attempting to ram herself against Lady Lakota in retaliation. "Two can play this game! Yahh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:51 am

Janet had slowly been losing their pushing contest by virtue of Tsubame's unorthodox tactics, and so Janet decided to change the nature of the competition somewhat. She could not quite predict what Tsubame was going to do with the strange movements of her chest, and so she would take it out of the equation by suddenly pulling their arms apart and smacking her chest into the chest of her foe. Grinding front to front now, the Native American wrestler was able to force the Japanese girl backwards, surprising her with that initial push before Tsubame dug in her heels and refused to be moved backwards any further.

Tsubame would manage not only to recover from the sudden push, but would counterattack, thrusting her chest back into Janet's. Janet, who had been leaning forward after her own push, was suddenly forced back, but she would not move her feet. She planted her boots on the canvas where they were and would shove back, grinding boobs against boobs with her fellow brunette as they tried to bully each other back into the ropes.

"Mmrrph...well, if that was dirty, then I guess you're a dirty girl, too! Two can play this game, but only one can win!" Janet would say with a smile as she pushed against her opponent.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next