by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:13 am

Lia's eyes were freely letting tears flow as the timer ticked near the end of the alloted 5 minutes. Her butt had felt like it had been on this painful experience for hours now, there was no reprieve for it at all, and in the final stretch of it, she had no idea how, but the Native American had managed to slap down on her rear even harder. The countdown from the audience told her that her ordeal was almost over, but it also showed her that everyone watching them in the ring tonight was cheering for her loss. As the count hit 'one', Lia was expecting the finale spank to be the worst yet, but even so, the albino was not prepared for exactly what came down on her, it might have been a cannon shooting at her for how much pressure she felt as she heard the unbearably loud WAAP.

At least the time was over. But... why had the girl not let go? Even though she might be trying to be gentle, Lady Lakota's touch felt like fire to Lia now. She took a full minute to just close her eyes, and finally craned her head upwards, the first thing she saw was the jumbotron, which of course was still showing a close up of her backside. Except that it didn't look like it at all. What was once more or less a white smooth piece of flesh was now a deep, terrible shade of red, almost purple. "H-haah... Th-thank... y-you... f-f-for st-st-stopping... Mis... La-lakota... C-c-can y-you... l-let g-go? P...ple-please?", Lia said it even though the doubly defeated silver-haired girl was whimpering in pain. Her tears were very visible, a few of them had collected on the mat already, and the ones from her eyes weren't stopping as hard as Lia tried to hold herself together.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 Empty Re: Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:09 am

Janet had thought she had been doing Lia a favor by continuing to hold on and giving the girl’️s butt a little post-spanking massage, but, when the albino girl turned her pale face upwards and asked that the hands be taken off of her rear end, the Lakota girl realized that she was accidentally inflicting more pain on her defeated foe, and quickly released those purplish-red butt cheeks.

“Sorry!” Lady Lakota intoned, bowing her head a little. “I didn’️t mean to hurt you…I mean, after the spanking.” She reached up to pat the girl’️s silver-haired head apologetically. “I think that I’️ve done enough damage to that lovely rear end of yours for tonight. Do you…want some help back to the locker room? I can carry you. It’️d probably be hard to walk right now.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:26 pm

"I-it's f-fine. I-I g-guess it's j-just my butt's r-really w-weak...", Lia made a weak attempt at humor after hearing her no-longer-tormentor. She heard the offer and wiped her tears off of her still glowing red face. "Oh y-yeah... t-that's p-probably g-good... N-not gonna be s-standi-ing f-for a while..."

To prove her own point, Lia tried standing up and got nowhere at all. As soon as she tried to roll off the Lakota girl's lap, she realized that her arms weren't doing nearly enough to push her off the ground. "L-little help mommy??" She laughed weakly at her own misfortune, going back to the whole 'mommy' and 'girl' thing.

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 SAdcZrMLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 MVRLLQmLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 I82ome3Lia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 UAjmKPCLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 MAai8oKLia Harrison vs Lady Lakota - Facesitting Match - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:08 am

“What? Come on,” Janet said, doing her best to try to encourage and cheer up her opponent now that their match and the post-match punishment were over. “You took almost three hundred spanks in those five minutes. That’️s, like…incredible. You shouldn’️t sell yourself short. Your butt is plenty strong.” She waited as the girl tried to get up, failed, and then asked for help, smiling ruefully as she watched the albino wrestler’️s struggles.

“Don’️t worry,” Janet said, getting up onto her own two feet before reaching down and, with a grunt of exertion, picking up Lia, throwing the girl over her shoulder. “I’️ve got you.” With the girl secure, the Native American victor would now start making her way towards the exit.

“By the way, you can call me Janet,” she would add.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:27 pm

Lia's thin smile brightened just a little when she heard her no-longer-opponent's word of encouragement. "T-thanks. I think.". It wasn't everyday people told someone's butt was strong, but then again, it wasn't everyday any of this would happen. The change in character from during the fight and the spanking to now wasn't much, but Lia realized that all that talk was a show Lady Lakota was putting up for the audience, which was good, since she'd be needing her help for a bit.

Once the albino was lifted up and draped over the winner's shoulder, she'd gotten enough rest to have a close-to-regular speech again. "Thanks a lot for this, um... Janet. Man, what am I going to say to my boyfriend after this...", she let out a small laugh at that, but her face wasn't quite matching the laugh.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

Lia was actually pretty heavy, but Janet was strong enough to hoist her up and throw her over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. The girl seemed to be recovering, which was good. The Lakota wrestler really did feel sort of bad about abusing her opponent’️s rear end like she did. But it was all in the past now.

When Lia wondered what she would tell her boyfriend, Janet shrugged, shifting the girl’️s body a little on her shoulder as she did so. “He probably would enjoy seeing it,” she suggested. “I know my girlfriend watches all of my matches, and I watch all of hers. They’️re usually pretty fun to watch.” With a chuckle, she would begin to make her way towards the ramp, carrying Lia along with her. The referee girl helped her make it through the ropes with her heavy load.

“We should do this again sometime,” she suggested, as they disappeared backstage, leaving the crowd with the vivid memory of everything they had just saw.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:13 am

Winner (2:1)
Lady Lakota

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10