Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Sun May 18, 2014 7:05 pm

Natalia landed on her back and cute butt making the ring tremble with the impact but she wasn't hurt much by this as it was part of her plan. She let go of Janet and quickly rolled away from the sexy Lakota warrior to get on her hands and knees. From that position she watched her opponent trying to assess how much damage she had done to Janet's sexy body and spirit, and was surprised to find that the so called Lady Lakota was already getting back on her fours. Janet looked tired, bothered and aroused, just like Natalia wanted her, but also still determined to fight back. This certainly bothered Natalia, who already wanted to enjoy Janet's submission but it also turned her on. There was nothing more enjoyable that taming those hard to tame.

"Getting tired, Laki-chan?" Natalia teased as she crawled towards Janet and as soon as she was close enough, The Dream pounced on Janet, trying to tackle the Lakota warrior and roll Janet on her back so she would then lay on top of Janet. Natalia's hands tried to reach Janet's wrists to pin them down at the same time The Dream tried to sneak her legs around Janet's legs in a sort of grapevine hold.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Sat May 24, 2014 10:01 am

After being thrown down, Janet had hoped for some brief respite. Natalia’️s assault had overwhelmed her, body and mind, and she wanted some time to recover her energy and her focus.

She didn’️t get much time at all. The Dream was sexily vicious, and, almost as soon as Janet had gotten up onto all fours, she would feel the smack of Natalia’️s body against hers and yelp as she was tackled back down to the mat, thrown flat on her back, her stunning blue-eyed opponent sitting atop her, pinning her down.

“D-damn!” Janet cursed. She wiggled her tan body beneath Natalia’️s, trying to escape, but to no avail. Natalia grabbed her wrists and pinned them to the mat, then coiled her legs around the Lakota’️s, putting them into a painful grapevine hold. “Agh! No!” Janet groaned, trying to wiggle her way out, though she knew that her efforts would be for naught.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed May 28, 2014 4:43 pm

"Why not, Laki-chan? Don't like to be with me?" Natalia teased as she secured her hold on her opponent. Natalia quickly positioned herself on top of Janet so that she could cover her opponent's body completely, face to face, breast to breast, tummy to tummy and mound to mound. "I really like being like this with you... this close..." Natalia kept teasing with a rather flirty tone, looking into Janet's eyes deeply while she breathed the words into the captured Lakota warrior's mouth. "I love how your body feels under mine." The Dream whispered rubbing her cute nose against Janet's giving her a cute Eskimo kiss, at the same time she began to roll her firm perky tits over Janet's own, trying the crush them in a rather dominant way. The movement also made Natalia's flat sexy tummy to slap Janet's and The Dream didn't wasted the chance to rub her mound against Janet's too.

"I love shown it feels to pin you and over power you, Laki-chan." Natalia then began to spread her legs, wanting to put Janet's flexibility to test once more. She was more than capable of doing full splits and with the advantageous position, Natalia knew she could spread her opponent's legs fully wide without needing much effort on hers. "You are mine..." Natalia said and then she tilted her head to the side to kiss Janet's lips fully and make the fans go crazy once more.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:40 pm

Despite her exhaustion, and despite the pain and fatigue which she felt all throughout her body, Janet would manage a smirk when Natalia teased her, asking her if she didn’️t like being with her, and speaking of how much she enjoyed the body contact between the two of them. The sexy talk, coupled with the closeness of their bodies, the way breasts pushed against breasts, belly against belly, and womanhood against womanhood, was getting Janet rather wet right at this moment.

“Oh…I do enjoy being with you…and I want to enjoy you…” Janet murmured in reply, as Natalia grinded her tits down against the Lakota’️s dominantly, and rubbed their noses together for an Eskimo kiss. “Mmm…but I’️d rather enjoy you on my own terms. And I will, just you wait and see, Natalia…”

She felt Natalia’️s legs begin to stretch her own out to the sides, putting some pressure on her long, strong lower limbs. Janet was a flexible girl, and so it wasn’️t hurting just yet, but she wasn’️t sure if she was quite as flexible as Natalia. She supposed she would find out. She could hardly move as the Dream made to assert her dominance, though Janet, when kissed on the lips, would spiritedly fight back, thrusting her tongue out of her mouth and trying to invade Natalia’️s mouth with it.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Natalia broke the kiss when Janet started to fight back, taking a deep breathe and a second to tease the sexy warrior. "Well... I hope your terms are flexible..." she said giggling and then pushed down back to kiss Janet again. The cute Lakota warrior was willing to duel Natalia's kiss and tongue and The Dream was not going yo back down, especially when she was on top.

Natalia kissed Janet passionately, parting her lips to let her tongue wrestle against Janet's own. She tried to force Janet's tongue down, wrestling it as if she was trying to pin it, while at the same time she kept rubbing herself back and forth over Janet's body.

Seeing how fierce was Janet's offensive, Natalia decided to yield some ground and let Janet's tongue into her mouth, only to close her lips around it to start sucking it up and down.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 am

Janet’️s energetic resistance as Natalia kissed her convinced the Dream to pull back, and Janet smirked, knowing that, in some small way, she had managed to win a little victory over her sexy opponent there. But that victory was very small in the bigger scheme of things, and it was very temporary, too.

“Nnngh…” Janet groaned. She was still being stretched out, Natalia’️s legs pulling hers in opposite directions. “Flexible…what a choice of words…” Janet said, as she continued to wiggle, and as Natalia’️s body continued to rub all over hers. You’️ll find I’️m willing to bend on some things…but other things are non-negotiable, sweetie.”

Natalia kissed her again, and once again their tongues tangled. Janet thrust hers upwards, while at the same time Natalia’️s pressed downwards, trying to pin Janet’️s tongue as if the two slimy organs were wrestling themselves. But Janet’️s tongue was too ferocious, and, pretty soon, she had forced Natalia’️s tongue to beat a hasty retreat back into the Dream’️s mouth, with the Lakota warrior’️s tongue close behind it. Janet moaned a little as Natalia’️s lips closed around her tongue and began to suck, and she would gently begin to pull back, trying to slide her tongue out of Natalia’️s mouth.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:36 pm

Natalia sucked Janet's tongue furiously until the brave and sexe Lakota retreated. Feeling she had taught Janet a lesson in tongue wrestling Natalia giggle and taunted Janet a bit "...but Laki-chan... Natalia said with a mischievous smirk. "You are in no position to negotiate..."

Suddenly Natalia let go of Janet's legs and pushed up, trying to take the Native wrestler by surprise and quickly climb up Janet's sexy body to straddle her. Keeping Janet's hands pinned Natalia moved her legs up, attempting to trap Janet's arms under her knees and shins in a classic schoolgirl pin.

"I think you will have to accept my terms unconditionally... " Natalia teased as she tried to secure the pin by pressing her perfect derrière firmly against Janet's chest.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:12 pm

Janet was annoyed that she was forced to beat such a hasty retreat, and her cheeks turned a little red as she was humbled by her sexy opponent in the art of tongue wrestling. She continued to struggle, trying to bring her legs back together and trying to push Natalia off of her, but, unfortunately, the gorgeous Dream was correct. She was not in much of a position to negotiate at all.

Suddenly, Natalia’️s legs would slide away from Janet’️s, freeing the Native American beauty. Only for a very short time. Natalia seemingly effortlessly shifted into a different position, slamming her flawless rump down onto Janet’️s chest, mushrooming the Lakota’️s gorgeous breasts as she did so, and trapped Janet’️s arms underneath her knees in a schoolgirl pin.

“Ghh!” Janet grunted, wiggling beneath Natalia, staring up into the Dream’️s eyes. She kicked her legs, doing what she could to escape before her opponent went in for the kill.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:25 pm

Natalia blew Janet a teasing kiss as she closed her knees to frame Janet's cute face with her smooth thighs. Natalia pushed forward pressing her pussy against Janet's chin. Natalia lifted her butt and bounced it a bit on Janet's chest, to flatted the Lakota warrior's tits and to drive a bit more of air out of her opponent's body.

"Why don't you show me how good you are with that tongue again, Laki-chan?" Natalia teased as she played with Janet's hair with her hands. And then she moved her hips forward to gently place her barely covered mound right on top of Janet's mouth, making the whole arena roar.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:23 am

“Mmmggh,” Janet groaned, as Natalia’️s knees closed around her head, locking it in place and further immobilizing her arms. She felt her opponent’️s smooth thighs rubbing against her ears, covering them up, making it difficult for Janet to hear what was going on around her. Everything was muffled, as if the back of her head was underwater and her face was above it. She stared up at Natalia, feeling the warmth of the other girl’️s pussy against her chin. “Just you wait, Natalia…” Janet said softly, before her opponent’️s butt came down hard on her breasts, flattening them and forcing some more air out of her lungs. “Guhh!”

Janet deflated a little, and, as she did, Natalia scooted forward, placing her barely covered crotch right on top of the Native American wrestler’️s mouth. “Mmm!” Janet moaned, kicking her legs wildly as she tried to get out from under Natalia. With her arms pinned, however, escape would be very, very difficult…if not impossible.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next