Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Natalia blushes a bit more when she heard Janet's claims. The idea of cumming while being face sat by Janet's delicious butt sounded extremely humiliating and also arousing. Spending the night in Janet's apartment also sounded very tempting but Natalia had a better idea, to own the sexy Lakota warrior in the ring and then take her home to enjoy her some more. Also, Natalia hadn't forgot about Lady Lakota's headdress or the fact that Janet wanted to cut her hair. That was something she was simply not going to allow.

"I think not, Laki-chan. I think you are going to worship my perfect derrière and then be mine for the night..." Natalia teased back, winking and sticking her tongue at Janet. And as Janet moved forward offering to lock up, Natalia decided to move forward too, raising her hands to lock up with Janet... only to then lift her right knee, aiming to sink it in Janet's sexy tummy in an attempt to take out the wind of Janet's sails.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:16 pm

“No way, sweetie. I’ll be owning you and that perfect derriere of yours…and I’ll be using your entire body however I please,” Janet would reply. She did not intend to lose after coming this far. The stakes for this match were incredibly high—not just the potential for humiliation, but also the prisoner stipulation, as well as the bet they had made wagering Janet’s headdress against Natalia’s hair.

As she approached Natalia, Janet knew that she couldn’t trust that the blue-eyed girl would accept the proffered lockup. She watched for any sort of trickery, and as Natalia’s knee started to come up, the Lakota knew she had found it. She would let her arms fall downwards, encircling the leg of her foe as the bony knee pressed into her stomach. “Uooogh,” Janet groaned, as she felt the joint sink into her abdomen. It made her sway on her feet, but she wasn’t about to fall down, not now. She would tighten her grip on Natalia’s leg, and then pull it upwards, trying to flip the Dream backwards and make her fall down to the mat flat on her back!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:31 pm

Natalia loved hitting other girls' tummies, especially when they were sexy tines tummies like Janet's. She held the Lakota fighter shoulders firmly and pushed with all her weight, trying to sink her knee deep. But Janet was already waiting for it and although Natalia did managed to hit her opponent's belly, it didn't had the impact she expected.

Lady Lakota had stepped back, avoiding most of the power behind Natalia's attack and when The Dream tried to pull away, she realized Janet had her leg trapped. "Ahhh no no!" Natalia protested, hoping on one foot, not liking where this was going. There wasn't much she could do when Janet pulled her let up and she was taken down. Natalia spread her arms to break her fall. The blue-eyed cutie ended up laying on her back, stating at the ring lights, fuming at Janet's counter.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 12 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:56 am

Janet’s stomach hurt following the knee to her navel, but the Lakota now had ahold of Natalia’s leg, and she was going to use that hold to really put Natalia in a position to be facesat. With a loud grunt, Janet would flip her opponent backwards, throwing Natalia down onto the mat, spread-eagled. Janet panted, rubbing at her stomach with one hand. Slowly, she grinned as she looked down at Natalia.

“Maybe it’s time for me to finish you off!” the Lakota would say, stepping over Natalia and straddling the girl whilst facing her legs. Janet would then lift up the back of her skirt, showing off her tiny bikini bottoms to her opponent. She would wiggle her butt above Natalia’s face, trying to scare the other girl with the prospect of her imminent loss, before dropping down to her knees, trying to smash her butt down into Natalia’s face.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:03 pm

Although the take down hadn't been so hard, tired and still dazed as she was, Natalia took a couple of seconds of laying there before she could start moving. And by then Janet was all over her quite literaly. Natalia looked up only to see Janet lifting her skirt, doing a sexy butt dance that the fans seemed to love. It sure was a gorgeous ass but Natalia didn't wanted to have it pressed against her face again, at least not like this. She tried to grab Janet's ankles to unbalance the sexy Lakota warrior but that didn't helped much and soon Natalia found her cute face engulfed my Janet's asscheeks as the crowd roared.

Desperate and thinking quickly Natalia tried a different approach, making use of her astounding flexibility to double over and push her long toned legs up, trying to trap Janet's head between her calves in a sort of head scissors and then turn to the side, pulling on Janet's ankles in an attempt to get the sexy Lakota fighter off her before she had to breathe again from her rear. "Mgghhhhnyaaaaaa!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:28 am

Janet let her gorgeous, perfect ass descend down onto Natalia’s face, and it landed on top of the Dream’s beautiful features with a satisfying, fleshy smack. Janet grinned and hooted triumphantly, as she would immediately start grinding her ass down against Natalia’s face again, rubbing it back and forth and letting Natalia get a really good taste. “Yeah, you get your face right up in there, sweetie…you just go ahead and pass out…!” Janet would taunt, smelling victory.

Unfortunately, before the facesit could achieve its desired effect, Natalia’s legs came up and wrapped around Janet’s head, squeezing it tightly in a painful headscissors! Janet gasped and immediately brought her hands up to try to unclamp those strong, sexy legs from around her head, but it was too late, as Natalia would pull her down onto her side, forcing the Lakota’s ass off of her face and the Lakota’s face down into the mat. “Oooff!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:40 pm

"Mmmmppghhhhhh! Mpghhh!" Natalia groaned as Janet rubbed her round full butt on Natalia's cute face. It was a very annoying, humiliating and arousing sensation. The second time tonight Natalia had belt the rear end of the sexy Lakota fighter; fortunately it didn't lasted enough to cut The Dream's air. Natalia pushed hard to her side, keeping Janet's head firmly trapped with her legs and down went the Lakota Princess.

"Ahhhhh!" Natalia panted heavily, relieved to be able to breathe again. She had been so close to being facesat again and losing this whole fight. People didn't s seemed to realise how exhausting this best two out of three facesit matches where, but Natalia was real tires. Luckily for her things have changed dramatically and now, not only she was freed from Janet's facesit but had the sexy Lakota wrestler trapped between her legs.

"Time to pay, Laki-chan!" Natalia said with a lovely vengeful smile. She kept her legs locked and reached for Janet's hair with one hand, pulling it up, trying to move Janet's head closer to her ass and crotch to trap it between her thighs where it would be a lot more easy to squeeze it.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:31 am

“Nnnnrrrggh!” Janet would growl, as she squirmed in between Natalia’s smooth, sexy legs, struggling to break free from the Dream’s trap before she could be made to pay for her inability to keep Natalia down. Natalia moved quickly, however. Janet squealed frustratedly as her opponent told her that it was time.

“No! No way…!” she insisted, even as Natalia began wrenching at her hair, pulling Janet’s head upwards, pulling it from down by her knees to up between her soft but strong thighs, pressing Janet’s face up between her legs, giving Janet a faceful of ass and pussy. The Lakota was already so tired, with every part of her body aching quite terribly. It was going to be difficult to fight her way out of this, but she had to. Natalia had gotten out of the facesit. Janet could escape from a scissor hold…

Bringing her hands up, Janet would slide them over Natalia’s thighs, following the smooth contours of the limbs until she found the Dream’s cute, round butt. Growling, the Lakota would deliver a few hard, two-handed spanks right to Natalia’s bum, and then dig her fingers into the soft flesh, squeezing it hard. “L-let me go, sweetie!”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Natalia now had Janet in a very good position, she stretched her legs all the way and interlocked her ankles firmly. She loved squeezing girls with her long tines legs and Janet definitively deserved to be squeezed hard. The blue-eyed cutie pulled Janet's hair some more, trying to really bury her opponent's nose and face between her asscheeks. "Like it there, Laki-chan? You are going to spend a lot of time there before the night is over!" Natalia teased, shaking her hips a bit, trying to slap Janet's face with her ass cheeks.

Natalia purred, loving the sensation of Janet's face against her ass and the Lakota fighter hands on her legs. "How about a little kiss, Laki-chan? Natalia teased but she could tell her rival was still too lively to surrender to her demands. "Ough! Ough!" Natalia moaned as her firm perfect derrière was spanked over and over. "Stop that!" Natalia yelled, giving Janet's head another hard squeeze. The Dream's round rear jiggled nonstop and began to turn red from the stinging slaps. Natalia grimaced, bit her lower lip and continued squeezing as hard as she could trying to really punish Janet for every spank and squeeze, but finally decided to let her go, pushing her away with her legs as she rolled in the opposite direction to get on her fours. "You are SO going to pay for that!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:33 am

“Mmmmmnnnggh!” Janet would groan as Natalia taunted her, the Dream’s legs forcing Janet’s face right up against the blue-eyed girl’s gorgeous ass, the Lakota’s nose and mouth wedging up between her opponent’s butt cheeks, almost deep enough for her to really give Natalia’s asshole a kiss. While she did admire Natalia’s ass, she refused to lose this match, and she was going to do all she good to keep herself alive, even if it meant discoloring that perfect ass with hard, repeated spanks.

Natalia didn’t give up the scissor hold easily. The Dream squeezed Janet hard, making the Lakota pay for every spank, but eventually it proved to be too much for her. She let Janet go, and the Native American would quickly roll away, panting as she rose up onto her hands and knees.

“Damn…damn it…” Janet would groan. She would rub her neck and look at Natalia. “You’re good…but you’re not going to win…not a chance!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next