Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 183 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:08 pm

Natalia frowned cutely as she heard Janet remind her of the stakes but she quickly recovered her mischievous smile. "All you will get is my perfect derrière all over your face, Laki-chan!" she taunted back and then moved slowly towards Janet. The sexy Lakota warrior wanted to lock up and despite being soaked in sweat and tired Natalia was supremely confident in her ability to outlast Janet.

The Dream moved forward, straight towards her opponent trying to lock on with Janet in a classic collar and ekbow manner, to immediately start to push back. Hoping to be a step ahead of the Lakota beauty and use that momentum to start moving Janet back, trying to get her against the ropes.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:39 am

Janet smirked as Natalia frowned, the unsettled expression on the Dream’s face feeding a little bit of confidence for the Lakota warrior. She could get under Natalia’s skin. She could make the Dream yelp and whimper and cry out. And, most importantly, Janet could beat her at wrestling, too. It wasn’t going to be easy, but Natalia was not really any stronger than Lady Lakota. The Native American girl was going to win this, scalp her foe, and then take the beautiful hentai champion as her own personal sex slave!

Janet saw Natalia begin to approach, and the Lakota would march forward, as well. She was ready to grapple. She thrust her arms forward and placed one on Natalia’s shoulder, the other going to the blue-eyed cutie’s elbow, as Natalia grabbed Janet’s collar and elbow, as well. As soon as they locked up, the Lakota started pushing, trying to shove Natalia back, trying to force the girl down so she could have that beautiful face sat on.

Natalia pushed back, though, making trouble for Janet. The Lakota would hold her ground, though, refusing to back up, growling as she tried to force Natalia back instead, her body feeling a little weak, sweat dripping from her brow…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:52 pm

Natalia locked up with Janet and began to push against her, just like the sexy Lakota wrestler did, and soon their bodies were locked up in an intense pure strength body to body battle. Natalia groaned, breathing heavy over Janet's skin, feeling her breasts pushing against her opponent's own gorgeous pair, the sweat covered both of their bodies making everything so slippery, forcing the to grip each other harder. They both were tired after the long battle, both having passed out under the other's rear and neither of them could get the advantage. And although Natalia loved the way this feel and how Janet's body felt against her, she knew this was going nowhere... and more importantly, that this wasn't helping her win. She also anted to get some revenge on Janet for teasing her so she decided to play with the Lakota girl a bit too.

"Laki-chaaaaaaaan! I want youuuuu..... under me...."Natalia leaned close to Janet and licked at her face all the way up from the chin to the tip of her nose. And then without any kind of warning Natalia stepped back, letting Janet win the strength contest and moved to the side, grabbing Janet's left arm and pulling it, trying to use her opponent's own power to send the Lakota girl rushing towards the ropes with a classic Irish whip.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war - Page 14 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:18 am

Janet wasn't surprised when Natalia whispered her desires to her. She smirked and whispered back: "Too bad, Natalia, because you're going to be under me." As she did, she kept pushing, though she wondered if she ought to try to slip out to the side instead and catch Natalia with a little surprise move.

The Dream surprised her first. It wasn't a trick just yet—but it was a lick, from Janet's chin to her nose. The slimy sensation made the Lakota cringe, and she almost was forced to back up in their test of strength—only for Natalia to give in first. Janet poured on her strength, not realizing until too late that it was a trap. Janet yelped loudly as she stumbled towards the ropes. She caught herself on them and gripped them tightly. Then, she would turn around, knowing Natalia might be coming at her right then...bracing herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:17 am

The sexy Lakota fighter was sent flying to the ropes and came back bouncing looking surprised and a bit worried. Natalia loved that cute look in Janet's lovely face and she wanted to make sure Janet got hit with something real hard... to avoid disappointing the sexy Lakota warrior. The Dream waited in the middle of the ring for Janet's return, waited and waited and waited, until the sexy Lakota warrior was almost upon her.

And when it seemed like the collision between the two was imminent The Dream swiftly jumped to the side out of Janet's way. Natalia slid her arms around Janet's slim waist and using her opponent's own momentum lifted her upside down trying to complete a full circle with Janet's body, only to then drop to one knee and attempt to slam Janet's sexy figure right across her waiting knee in a beautiful tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:53 am

Janet didn't rebound off the ropes. She caught herself and turned, bracing for Natalia to run at her. Natalia wasn't coming after her, though. The Dream was staying put.

Well, the Lakota was going to reengage her opponent. Timing her launch as best she could, Janet would rush forward, barreling right towards Natalia. It seemed they would collide. Janet didn't intend to let that happen. When they were mere feet away, she would step to the side—and still run right into the waiting arms of Natalia, who had had a similar idea. Janet then found herself lifted up, spun around, and, before she could do anything about it, slammed down hard over Natalia's knee, her back bending, as if threatening to split into two.

"Aaaannnkkyah!" the Lakota cried out, a loud, gurgling, plaintive cry of pure pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:35 pm

Natalia dropped hard to her knee and kept her arms on Janet, not wanting to let her opponent go and, more importantly, to keep Janet's sexy body bent over her knee. Natalia smiled quite satisfied with the result and the beautiful view of her gorgeous opponent bend over her knee. She moved quickly to put one hand on Janet's chin and the other over her mound to start pushing down, trying to bend Janet's back more and more over her knee.

"Oh Laki-chan you look so pretty...." Natalia said giggling as she tried to keep the Lakota wrestler over her knee to stretch her to the limit, and while she did that she rubbed gently with one hand between Janet's legs, trying to add to the embarrassment and to the pain she was causing her opponent. Natalia knew that working Janet's back wasn't really important in this match, even if it was always a useful strategy, but she didn't cared, she wanted to enjoy Janet in this position for a bit longer.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:01 am

Janet's cry was loud and weary as she was slammed painfully over Natalia's knee. Her body spasmed, every limb crying out to her brain in pain, and then she would go limp. She was tired, and Natalia had her right where she wanted her. The Lakota panted, head shaking slowly from side to side. This was not good for her chances at all...

"Unnnnggh!" Janet groaned, as Natalia's hands pressed into her chin and her crotch, bending her over the blue-eyed woman's knee, making Janet's achey body ache still more. Her face turned red as Natalia taunted her, and she growled lowly, angrily...and arousedly as the Dream started rubbing at her sex, adding some pleasure to the pain of the backbreaker.

"Guuuh...I'll get you...mmmmffnh..." Janet would groan.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:16 pm

"Mmmmm... I got a better idea. How about you relax.... Lay there and let me do my thing. I promise you... you won't regret it." Natalia teased as if she was offering to give Janet a massage or something nice. Instead Natalia kept working the back breaker, testing Janet's flexibility by pushing the chin more and more. But after a handful of seconds pushing on Janet and stretching her sexy body, Natalia began to focus more and more on teasing her opponent's pussy, trying to make Janet wet.

But as much fun as Natalia was having toying with the delicious body of her opponent, she knew she wasn't going to win this fight like this... and Janet sounded awfully determined despite her precarious position. So after giving Janet's intimate parts a few more lewd touches, Natalia simply stood up, pushing Janet down and off her knee. "Oh Laki-chan... time to put you out of the game..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 20, 2015 7:12 am

"Gyaah! Gnnnngh! N-no!" Janet would cry out, as Natalia continued to punish her in that brutal, brutal backbreaker and Janet did her best to resist, to fight back, to do something to stem the tide. She felt her energy decreasing, steadily, steadily, as Natalia not only threatened to snap her in two, but began to toy with the Lakota's pussy, as well.

Janet couldn't help but get wet. She was already really turned on by the way the match had gone up to this point. She couldn't stop herself from soaking her panties with her excited pre-orgasmic juices. "S-stahp..." she would moan, plaintively, begging. And, just like that, Natalia did. Janet dropped down onto all fours as her opponent got up onto her feet. The Lakota panted heavily, loudly, trying to calm herself down but finding it all but impossible.

"I'm...n-not out...not out..." she would grumble, as she would throw her arms around Natalia's legs, just clinging to her, trying desperately to keep the Dream from being able to continue her assault.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next