by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unwinding after the Brawl

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Unwinding after the Brawl - Page 6 Empty Re: Unwinding after the Brawl

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:24 pm

The pain was incredible. Emily's booted feet were now kicking against the floor as Cecilia torqued her body in an arch. It was all she could do to mouth out her submission, as embarassing as that was. But to her surprise, Cecilia didn't let go-- instead, she made another ultimatum, and, to Emily's shock, began to rub at one of her breasts.

"Th...th'hell?!!" Emily managed to blurt out, her face going to a deeper shade of red as Cecilia groped her. "Nnngh...Cec...the hell are you....NNNNGH...I said I give! Fooking let go!" It was bad enough that Cecilia was tormenting her, but the grope was giving her some conflicting feelings as well.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:04 pm

It seemed as if Emily didn't much enjoy Cecilia's little teasing session against her rival, as it seemed to make her whine and struggle a bit more. Though she did say the words that Cecilia wanted her to...so it wouldn't be fair if she kept Emily locked in much longer.

After giving the busty Scottish-woman a firm groping squeeze on that breast, the blond beauty would proceed to let go of Emily's head and lay her rival down against the cold floor. " There, relax Em. I was only teasing you a bit and of course I had to make sure there was no misunderstanding in that I got you to give up ~" Cecilia let out as she'd start to move off of Emily and stand towering over the girl's frame.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Oct 25, 2015 5:26 pm

To Emily's relief, Cecilia finally let her go...and, in the bargain, stopped groping her as well. Flopping back to the floor, Emily instinctively covered her chest...even though it was her back that was hurting the most right now. She breathed heavily as she lay on her front. She had been an idiot to take on Cecilia in her current state, she knew, and she was paying for it now.

"Bloody...ell..." she panted, glancing at the locker room. She could barely move, and knew she would need a few minutes to recover. "We...just made....a big mess of the place, 'aven't we? I hope...this won't 'appen every time we run intae each other..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:39 am

Now that the matter was settled and she had let go of Emily who was now slumped down against the floor, Cecilia would look around following the girl's words and then move her left hand up behind her head and scratch at it for a bit. " Ah...maybe. We'll see in the future." Cecilia let out before she'd soon attempt and offer her other hand to Emily and attempt to help the girl up towards her feet.

" I hope I didn't hurt you too much Em, but hey! At least now we can go drink!" Cecilia let out as she'd flash a bright grin towards her friend and rival, feeling rather good about making Emily tap, and was now looking to go and have a refreshing drink or ten.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:07 pm

Looking up at Cecilia's extended hand, Emily slowly but surely accepted it. As Cecilia tried to pull her up, though, pain shot through her upper back as her muscles protested. She winced as she was pulled up, and immediately clutched her back.

"G...give me a minute, aye?" she asked as she leaned back against the wall. "Nnnh...this was a bad idea. I should 'ave known better than to take you on after a bout." She looked up at Cecilia with a weak grin. "Well...you made a woman who was already sore an' bruised tap. Are ye happy?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:08 pm

Cecilia would look on at Emily as the girl complained and asked for some more time before Cecilia helped her up, the blond would of course pull her arm back and move down to seat herself next to her rival, attempting to then loop her closest arm over Emily's neck, pulling the Scottswoman in a bit closer.

" Hey, you keep selling yourself short. I wasn't in top condition either. So beating you I will take with pride. Besides, I made you tap ~ Much easier to knock you out than break your spirit. Scottish Knight. Haha." Cecilia let out as she'd move her hand up from Emily's shoulder and use it to ruffle Emily's hair a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:58 am

Emily turned and gave Cecilia a sour look as the Swede ruffled her hair. "Aye? Well, this weren't in a ring, so it dinnae count," she grumbled back. As surly as she felt right now, though, inwardly she also appreciated the way Cecilia was sitting next to her-- it helped her hurting back a lot to be able to lean against her encircling arm right now.

"Not that I know when our next bout in th' ring will be," she added. "Ye know, though, that I'll be preparing for that-- I won't insult ye by figthin' ye without training up for it first." She allowed herself to lean back further against the wall. "Though I'm sure ye'll retake that lovely title first, Cec."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:04 am

Cecilia couldn't help but enjoy the sour look that she got from her friend and rival, it was pretty cute to see her grumbling like that and assume what was a childish bit of actions, from such a noble and proud fighter it was the most adorable thing one could see, probably...

" Yeah yeah...maybe didn't count officially, but we both know it counts ~" Cecilia teased as she would listen on at Emily's words. The girl seemed to be rearing for another match in the future at the very least, something that pleased Cecilia. " Oh, you can count on me training. I've gotta keep showing you up, don't I ? ~" Cecilia teased as she'd pat Emily's shoulder. " Though...taking back the title sounds good...or maybe I should go for a new one...or maybe I should just aim for something else. It's about the fight after all, not what comes after." Cecilia'd reply with a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6