by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unwinding after the Brawl

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unwinding after the Brawl - Page 2 Empty Re: Unwinding after the Brawl

Post by Underdog21 Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm

"Aye, though I definitely won the last one," Emily replied as Cecilia strode into the locker room and sat down. Opposite her, Emily casually leaned against the wall. "She was a little punk wi' a mean punch, but nae a shred of decency or respect. I had te teach her a few hard manners in the ring. I dinna think she'll be picking a fight wi' me again any time soon."

She casually brushed her pink hair back. "How about you? Last I heard, ye were involved in some fairly heavy matches against some big names."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:24 am

Cecilia turned her head to look on at her friend who walked up and sat down right across her, the blond lazily nodded as the wrestle angel girl talked about her previous opponent. It was nice to once again be able to discuss things with her friend and rival. " is that so  ? That why you sounded so scared when I knocked on your door ?" Cecilia let out, a wide grin appearing on her face as she began to chuckle to herself.

" Oh ? We on the subject of me huh ? Well some losses as of late it seems, but don't worry I'll bounce back like always." Cecilia let out as she's twitch her rock her leg a bit more, turning her head slightly to look upon Emily better. " Fought a lot of people, and I'm gonna keep doing that until I retire." Cecilia would let out a light sigh before she moved her head back in position to look up against the ceiling, " Let's not discuss me losing though, there must be much more fun things to discuss. Like when do you wanna step into the ring with me again ? "

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:22 pm

The question caused Emily to smile at the blonde. "Oh, always," she replied. "I still 'ave to show the world which of us is a better wrestler, after all. Just because you got lucky one or two times doesn't mean your luck'll hold out forever."

With a sigh, she crossed her leg and leaned back, trying to relax and ease out some of the lingering soreness in her back. "Of course, I'm nowhere near any contention for any title yet...but give me time, Cec. A few more wins, an' I'll be officially taking ye' on to grab that fancy little belt of yours.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:42 am

" Pffft!" Cecilia let out followed by a loud laugh from the lying blond, she took a second to catch her breath as she of course was faking this entire little outburst of hers, but soon enough she'd smile and then speak out. " You're gonna stand there and talk about how it's luck huh ? I've pretty much kicked your ass twice Miss Nelson, and if we step into the ring again I'll do the same." Cecilia let out as she'd flash Emily a toothy grin.

The words that then came out of her friends mouth caused the blond to look on at the woman through the corner of her eyes, following which the blond would push herself up to a seated position. She let out a loud sigh, a bit of frustration in her tone. " Well, you'll have to go after Brittany if that's the case, or whoever holds the belt now. She's probably lost it already." Cecilia let out as she looked on at Emily with a bit of visible frustration upon her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:13 am

Emiy frowned at Cecilia. "Last I checked, Cecilia, I came fairly close in our last bout," she said. "Besides, I've 'ad time to adjust to ye and ye're fighting style, so the next time we throw down, I'll either fold ye like a wet towel or leave ye nappin on the mat. Either way, ye'll be going down."

She raised an eyebrow, though when she noticed Cecilia's aggravated tone. "Cec, is everything alright? Ye don't seem as much of yer normal, enthusiastic self..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:53 pm

" Hahah! You think you're the only one who's gotten better ? Don't get to full of yourself Em, I'll snap you like a twig if you aren't careful." Cecilia let out as she'd then shake her head, of course the mood soon turned more serious as Emily's constant talk about belts and titles, had caused the blond to become quite annoyed.

" You really don't know ? " Cecilia let out as she'd sigh out, shaking her head again, this time for a completely different reason. " Do you keep up with any news ? " The blond would push herself up fold her arms under her chest. " I'm not a champion anymore, so if you want a belt you'll have to find someone else." Cecilia huffed out.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:00 pm

Emily blinked in surprise at Cecilia's admission. "What?" she exclaimed. "Hell, Cec, when did this happen? More importantly, who beat ye to get it?" She remembered how overly conscious Cecilia had been of winning the last time the two of them had sparred. Knowing Cecilia, losing the title like this would be worse than humiliating.

"Ye mentioned Brittany Luuve. I suppose I could see a girl liker taking it, but...Cec, don't beat yerself up like this, aye? There's nowt stopping ye from going back and grabbing that title all over again."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:46 am

" Eh  ? Don't you keep up with the news or what ?" Cecilia let out, looking on at Emily with a raised eyebrow, clearly carrying a rather annoyed expression on her face as she when back to furrow her brows. " Yeah yeah, I lost to Brittany Okay. Who the hell cares ? " The blond beauty let out as she'd roll her neck a bit. " It's not like it matters anyways, it's been a while. I got over it." The Swede spoke as she'd then shake her head a bit.

" Everyone knows I can take that belt any moment I'd want to, the fact that I haven't gone after it means I don't really care. " Cecilia answered as she'd then nod her head a bit, crossing her arms under her large chest. "  Anyways, as I told you, if you want the Hardcore belt you'd have to go after whoever has it now. I think Brittany lost it or something."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:19 am

Emily blushed when she realized that, no, she hadn't heard any of that. "Eh...sorry, Cec," she said, rubbing a hand through her pink hair. "I've been...caught up wi' oer things an' distracted from the belt." She gave the Swede an embarassed smile. "Pretty dumb of me, aye? Its just...there've been so many mates from my old league coming back...I've been going out of my way to get caught up wi' them, tae catch up on old times and old memories..."

She didn't mention, of course, that she had been paying particular attention to all of the returned heels from Wrestle Angels-- Freia Kagami, Migiri Oozora, and Hibiki Iyazoi, especially. Not many women scared her, but Hibiki...

She sighed. "Dinna feel bad about the belt, Cec. Being down doesn't suit you." She stood up and smiled at the Swede. "Cheer up, aye? How about we go get a brew so ye can forget about all your troubles?"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:08 am

As Emily did apologize and looked pretty embarrassed and as if she had just been pained to be quite the fool, it was difficult to stay frustrated at the girl, Cecilia'd simply wave her hand to the side as if she was brushing the whole thing away. Not saying anything else on the matter, though hearing Emily talk a bit about some of her old mates from her former league coming to AFW the blond would raise an eyebrow, a bit surprised at the notion. The blond beauty would take a moment before she'd simply shrug her shoulders.

" Eh...of course I felt bad at first, idiot. It's been a while and I've gotten over it okay!" Cecilia let out as she'd grit her teeth, turning her head to the side as she'd proceed to move up and walk towards the lockers. " Besides! As long as I keep swinging, there isn't anyone here that can say they got me beat." Cecilia let out as she'd loon on at Emily, face to face, letting her piercing red eyes dig into her friend and rivals. " I'm never gonna stop, I'm never gonna drop. It isn't any different than it was before. Belt or no belt, I'm still the ace of this whole place!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next