Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Unwinding after the Brawl

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Unwinding after the Brawl - Page 3 Empty Re: Unwinding after the Brawl

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Emily smiled at Cecilia. "See, lass, that's the spirit!" she replied cheerfully. "Just keep going, an' eventually you'll be back at the top. And ye're right, Cec, no matter what happens or who stomps ye down, ye've already made a name for yeself here in the AFW. You're a star, and no one can take that away from ye."

She paused for a few seconds to stretch a little, inadvertently showing off her curvy, powerful frame. "Of course, once ye get the belt back, I'm going tae have to go and snatch it away from ye again. No hard feelings, of course..."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 05, 2015 5:38 am

Hearing Emily let out those words, Cecilia would nod her head, she had to admit that a lot of what Emily was saying made a lot of sense. Even so, when her Scottish rival spoke about how she was gonna take her down though...Cecilia couldn't help but move up and walk right up to Emily. The blond beauty would push herself right up against her rival, breast against breasts. The Swede would put a smug grin upon her face as her ruby red eyes would glare right into Emily's.

" Really now ? You think you can take on the best around ? The Queen herself ? I'd like to see you try." Cecilia teased as she'd really start to push herself against Emily, almost as if she was trying to push her rival backwards.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Thu May 07, 2015 3:56 am

Emily was taken a little aback when Cecilia pressed up against her aggressively, her boobs pushing against her own as Cecilia stepped against her. A fierce, competetive look was in the Swede's eye as she stare the Scotswoman down, looking like she wanted to force her back.

Emily stood her ground, meeting Cecilia's glare with one of her own. "Ye're only a Queen as long as ye have a crown, Cec," she replied with a grin of her own, stepping forward to try to push Cecilia back. "And as a sworn rival o' yours, it would be rude of me not to try to take it from ye."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 07, 2015 11:23 am

Feeling her rival start to press back against her, their large breasts being mashed together as both beautiful women stood their ground against one another. Their forehead's pressing against one another as eyes glared fiercly into one another. Fire burning within their souls as they stood with fighting spirits held high.

" Oh? You're really making me want to kick that pretty ass of yours!" Cecilia let out as she'd place her hands upon her hips and simply press harder against Emily, not backing down one single bit, not breaking their intense eye contact either. " How about we step into the ring one more time. I think I need to teach you some respect, little knight." Cecilia let out with a grin as she'd follow her words with a chuckle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri May 08, 2015 9:30 pm

The two tall woman pressed against each other, now breast to breast and forehead to forehead, as they stared one another down. Neither of them seemed willing to take a step back.

"Respect is one thing, Cec," Emily replied. "I 'ave plenty of respect for ye, which is why I'm going to respectfully dominate ye in the ring." Her eyes narrowed. "Feel free to name a time and a place, Northern Queen."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 09, 2015 4:13 am

Neither woman wanted to back down in front of their rival, this had been a rivalry that had lasted years. Since the beginning of Cecilia's career and had been a good enough stepping stone up the stairway to fame. The lips of Cecilia's curled into a wide grin, pearly white teeth flashing a bit as her chest pressed even further up against her fellow busty wrestler.

" Dominate me ? Hahah! You've always had a good sense of humor." Cecilia let out as she'd bring her hands up and press them against Emily's shoulders, giving the woman a strong shove to try and force the woman back. " Whenever, however, whatever! As soon as possible I'd say though. That's if you don't chicken out. Little Knight. "

Cecilia'd place one arm back down on her hips as she'd lazy wave with the other one. " I'd fight you here and know, but you seem a bit to battered up by that random newbie for me to be able to enjoy a good and fair fight~" The Hardcore Queen would tease her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat May 09, 2015 5:33 pm

Emily's glare intensified as Cecilia shoved her back. Some of the Hardcore Queen's words had stung deeply, especially the bit about Emily being too battered to give a fair fight. If those weren't fighting words, Emily didn't know what was.

She quickly stepped in front of Cecilia again, not backing down. "This? Please, I've taken worse from better," she replied with a grin, before giving Cecilia a shove of her own. "If you want a fight, don't let my wee bruises dissuade you. I'd hate tae make a mess of the change room, but seeing as I'd mop the floor with ye, I'm sure it'll be spotless afterwards."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 10, 2015 9:43 am

After getting shoved back by Emily the blond beauty would shake her head a bit and then shrug her shoulders, stepping up again towards her rival as she'd glare deeply into the Scottish woman's eyes. " You have taken far worse from far better. I'm one of those ~" Cecilia said teasingly as she'd keep her ground in front of Emily.

The blond beauty would take a deep breath, " Look. It's cute that you want to fight. You know though that I'd mod the floor with you. Rest up hun, unless you want to go to the hospital." Cecilia let out as she'd lean up real close to Emily, so that their lips were mearly a centimeter apart. " I'm too hardcore for you ~"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Fri May 15, 2015 3:02 pm

Emily frowned at Cecilia's comment. "Too hardcore? Lass..." She took a step forwards. "Ye're tough and all, I'll grant ye that, but I've met ladies who make ye look like a wee terrified little schoolgirl. I've taken ye on twice and I'm still standing, and it'll take more than the likes of ye tae keep me down."

She folded her arms and smiled at Cecilia. "Of course, if ye're scared that a battered Scotswoman like myself will give you too much trouble, well, I understand completely. Ye may feel free to back down, there isn't any shame in it."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 16, 2015 2:15 am

When Emily stepped forward again, Cecilia'd hold her ground against the tall Scotswoman. Hearing the girl's words against her though was something that got the blond's face to make a visual tick, clearly the words of Emily was annoying the blond beauty a bit and following her final statement...Cecilia'd move her hands up and behind Emily's head and pull the girl's forehead up against her own, wrapping her arms around Emily's head and pulling her rival into a lock up.

" I warned you. You can't say I didn't give you the chance run away." Cecilia let out as she'd proceed to push with full force in an attempt to force Emily up against the lockers behind her. " We'll keep it going till one of us is knocked out or say they quit. Deal ?" Cecilia's speak as she'd attempt to press her frame tightly against Emily's, all the while pressing and pushing against the beautiful woman as she tried to overwhelm her in terms of strength.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next