Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 244 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:05 pm

John's eyes went wide as some of the burning tea landed on his body, it was a good thing he still wore his shirt to lessen the pain.

He then turned to hold Lia's arm and went to rinse it under cold water, her arm just looked a bit pink now after having the hot tea removed. "It's alright Lia, I've burned myself more than once." he said with a smile.

The art student looked down at his shirt and said "Better chuck this in the washing bag."
John wrapped his arms around her for a hug and said "Lie down, I'll make us some more. I always have spare tea on hand."

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:32 pm

Lia continued to apologize, despite John's reassuring statements that he wasn't mad. When she finally calmed herself inside John's arms, she continued to mentally kicked herself around, for being so stupid.

Hugging him tightly, she tried to something to lighten herself of the guilt she got just now. "John, do you have anything you need me to do? I wanna make up for what I just did."

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:52 pm

"Woah, she seems to beat herself up quite a bit." John thought to himself.

He'd try to lift Lia's chin up so she'd look at him "Listen it's alright, here's to show no hard feelings." he muttered to her.

John would kiss her before putting his forehead onto hers gently "Why don't you go relax okay? No point crying over spilled milk as they say." he said to her. The art student would then make some more tea thanks to the spare bags that he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:05 am

"No... I screwed up, it's only right.". Lia was intent on paying John back for her mistake, it was just how her personality was. She would probably never let herself do anything if she didn't fix her mistake.

"Here I'll clean up the mess at the very least!", it was hardly enough to remove Lia's sense of self-guilt, but at least it would be using her hands to doing something.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:35 am

"Um okay, here's a tea towel." John said as he offered one with a tartan pattern to Lia.
The art student would get back to making his tea for the pair of them.

Once he was done he would place the two mugs on the table and say "I'll go get the bed made, your cup's on the right Lia babe."

John would get a duvet and bed covers from under the couch and neatly place them onto the couch bed.
He'd then turn to check how Lia was doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Lia grabbed the towel and cleaned up the relatively small spill that she made. It didn't take all that long, barely a few minutes, and when John come back she had rinsed the towel and squeezed it dry.

Seeing that John had come back, she'd give him a thumbs up to indicate that she was done before asking him: "So, is there anything in particular you want to do tonight?", the unfortunate phrasing flying over her head.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:46 pm

When John heard Lia's words he blushed again, for someone as shy as she was she seemed to be upfront with that.
"Ummm, I figured some hot tea in bed with television before we call it a night." he said.

He'd take his cup and get into the bed, once Lia got inside too he'd snuggle up to her and grin as he sipped his tea.

This began to play.
[youtube=425,350:1zrtj45r]yg2B3FPQWrs[/youtube:1zrtj45r]

John would alternate between sipping his drink and placing his head on Lia's, his nose and lips brushing her beautiful hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:11 pm

Lia nodded in agreement with John, she was pretty tired now. "That sounds good. I kinda want to unwind after today, too. Too much awesome stuff in one day, you know?"

She sat down on the bed, cup in hand, and sat so that she would be right beside John. She didn't really focus what was happening on the TV, it seemed a bit violent and she tilted her head once or twice, but for the most part focused on John and would hug him with one arm around his shoulders. She took a sip of the tea, small at first and then a bit more after tasting it.

"Mmm... that's good tea by a great person."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:43 pm

"Why thank you my dear, I'm glad you like it." John said as he kissed on the top of her head.
Once John and Lia had finished their mugs the art student would take the two cups and put them on the table near him.

He slumped his head back onto the pillows and then turned to face his new girlfriend.
Without saying a word he turned the TV off and wrapped his arms around her and pressed his lips to hers.

The art student would lower one of his arms to move Lia's legs closer to him, his hand brushing the soles of her feet as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:38 pm

Lia responded to the kiss by wrapping her hands around his head to pull it in even closer, but she also slid up to find the most comfortable positions, inadvertently touching John's chin with her chest.

As a ticklish person though, she couldn't contain herself and pulled away to giggle when John reached her feet. If he stopped, she'd reach to kiss again, but if he didn't she'd start to playfully slap him.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next