by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 220 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cleomori, CrashTestDumbass, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori)

2 posters

Go down

Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori) Empty Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori)

Post by Panda Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:32 pm

For the first time since the idea had occurred to her, Hayasui wondered if she might have been a bit too pushy about this. Then she remembered seeing Rachel laid up from that horrid night after losing a POW match and knew she had to go through with this, had to see if she could improve herself. Not to mention that the pressure-point technique that she'd seen the woman employing was interesting in its own right. Of course, she'd seen techniques like that employed growing up, but she'd ended up leaving before she could've learned how to utilize them in combat.

But now the moment was upon her, the door opening to admit Kura into the room. Waiting for a few moments, Hayasui poked her head out into view to make sure it was her before moving out into view proper, with a water bottle and a towel in hand, trying to keep her eyes firmly locked to Kura's own.

"Ah, hello," she said carefully, hoping against all hope she hadn't chosen a bad way to approach her, "I'm Hayasui, i-it's a pleasure to meet you and I was wondering if I could ask you a favor."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori) Empty Re: Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori)

Post by Yori Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:41 pm

Kira was rather illusive when it came to public spottings, she would arrive at the arena when scheduled to compete, then more or less vanish to where she came from. There was an air of mystique to it all. For her love of the city, she rarely spent any time within it's limits opting instead to keep to herself. One of the only real places someone could find her outside of AFW on the regular would have been the small market she frequented for her shopping needs when when not at home.

It was no stranger she got along well with people, though given the limited interactions it was hard to tell if it was more to due to what she did within the ring or simply because she as an amiable person outside of it. Yet, when her work here was done she would always head back into seclusion for her self imposed rituals and continued training. While it might surprise most that she was so dedicated to her own brand of fighting, anyone who stepped into the ring with her could easily understand her style was a well honestly weapon.

She had just finished a dark match, a rather short affair where her opponent had gone down and out even before she had a chance to play with her. She may have been a bit more forceful than she had meant to be, some of the wrestlers in AFW were surprising delicate despite the demands of the job. They all couldn't be memorable encounters. She wasn't exactly at her best either at the moment, still recovering from her grueling match with Bubbles Burste as well as the whirlwind evening that had followed with the married couple.

She had slipped through the door with her gi wrapped loosely, entrance kimono and kitsune mask cradled in her arms. She hadn't gotten very far when she was ambushed by an unfamiliar face. While the sheepish girl had kept her eyes on hers, Kura's allowed her own golden orbs to wander the girl, taking in her figure and attire entirely. She stood slightly straighter, head tilting slightly.

"Shimizu Kura, though I assume you already knew that." She dipped slightly, giving the girl a polite bow. "The pleasure is all mine, though I am more than happy to share." Her lips curled into a faint smirk as her eyes finally drifted back to Hayasui's. "You may ask, but I offer you no promises." She assumed the girl was going to ask for a match. She had a few "off the book" match requests made of her with some of the roster looking to face her without the cameras rolling... Mostly lovely girls with timid disposition too afraid to commit to exposing themselves to actual hentai wrestling. Though it seemed less to do with the competition and more to do with being handily dismantled by her.

Back to top Go down

Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori) Empty Re: Two Martial Artists walk into a dressing room (For Yori)

Post by Panda Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:39 pm

Hayasui froze for a moment realizing that she'd gotten so worked up that she'd flubbed the greeting entirely, her face suddenly feeling much warmer as an embarrassed blush spread out over it quickly, the girl visibly wincing. Still, she didn't miss the way Kura's eyes drifted over her in turn, Hayasui's blush darkening as she wondered if she should've worn a bit more. Or maybe a bit less? It was still rather confusing. The ring attire she was becoming known for probably wouldn't do, so she'd ended up sticking with the snug jacket and short skirt combo that was her casual attire.

"M-My apologies," she said quickly, offering her own bow in return, "I am Koridae Hayasui, and I was wondering if you'd be willing to teach me a few things. Like that pressure point trick, o-or whatever you'd be willing to show me, r-really, i-if you wouldn't mind. Wh-whenever you have the time to, of course."

She really hoped Kura would at least consider it. It had taken considerable effort to find Kura, and a fair bit more to actually get the timing down right to catch her as she was leaving a match, and it turned out she didn't train at any public gyms she could find. All in all, it had taken some doing, not that she'd ever say as much if she could help it.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:47 pm

"Trick?" She mused softly, folding her arms snuggly beneath her bosom. She still held her ornate kimono, neatly folded in her arms since she had been stopped almost immediately. She lofted a slender eyebrow, letting the look she gave the sheepish young woman sink in. While she took little real offense to the girl referring to her technique as a "trick" back home she would have been raked across the coals for such a comment. Discipline, respect, duty, honor, all of these things had been beaten into her literally and figuratively over the years. While she had turned her back to some, most of it stayed with her even now.

"While some may say I am a showman for my work within the ropes, I assure you I am no stage magician." She smirked again, knowing full well what the girl wanted from her but enjoying the moment too much to not milk it. She had already been blushing, poor thing, it might as well have put a target right on her face for Kira to take advantage of with a bit of playful banter.

She let the statement linger for a long silence, letting the girl stew a bit just so she could watch her continue to fluster. An adorable young thing, so seemingly innocent. She fancied these types, from time to time, a fun little respite from the serious rigors of the more competitive side of things. The timid girl had the build of someone who was a fighter, that she could tell, but even the strongest fighters bent to her will when she laid into them. It was just how things had always been.

"I could show you all manner of things, Ms. Koridae." Her tone was soft and suggestive, her broad smile only adding credence towards the possible meaning. It didn't seem as though the girl had come to her for training in hentai matches, which was unfortunate. Still, perhaps the girl had a sliver of curiosity that could blossom into something like that. She let the offer hang as mere subtext as she spoke again of the matter the girl had actually come to her for.

"I hope you understand my technique is something I have perfected over several years. If I were to teach you, and I will make you no promises I will, it would be a long journey. There are no shortcuts when one speaks on skill. Talent can only get someone so far, hard work and discipline are required." She brought a finger to her lips, tapping it slightly. What her teachers would say to her now if they say her considering training someone not of the village.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:06 pm

The chastising got another wince out of the girl, even if there wasn't quite the bite that Hayasui was used to behind it. Still, she'd probably be better off apologizing for that.

"My apologies, I didn't mean it like a parlor trick," Hayasui said quickly, trying to fight a blush and failing at how Kura worded that, memories of that night with Rachel almost immediately popping into her head despite her best efforts.

"But I understand that it would be a long journey," the girl nodded, "I have a general idea about pressure points, but applying them in combat is something I didn't get around to learning, which was a mistake on my part. A-anything you would be willing to teach me would be greatly appreciated, Ms. Shimizu."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:29 pm

Kura smirked as she slowly stepped towards Hayasui, slipping past the girl closely enough o brush shoulders. Her bare feet made no real sound as she carried herself with a easy grace that didn't seem to only be part of who she was in the ring. The modern day ninja circled the other woman, looking her up and down, taking her in a bit more thoroughly with her eyes. Along the way she had set her kimono down on a chair behind the two of them.

"But how do I know you are worth the time, hm?" She slipped back around in front of the girl, though she hadn't moving to encircle her still. Her fingers reached out, gently tucking back a few strands of the other girls hair in passing. Then she was gone again, slipping up behind the martial arts the where she stayed, leaning in to whisper softly into here ear. "I need convincing." Though she couldn't be seen to the other woman, one could almost hear the smirk on her face as her words left her lips.

Kura reached out to place her hands lightly on Hayasui's hips, gliding her palms across the woman's midsection to wrap her arms fully around the girl to try to pull her back snuggly against Kura's form. "Now... How would you intend to do that?" She was so close now her every breath could be felt along Hayasui's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:58 pm

Hayasui couldn't manage to stop a quiet gasp as Kura moved around her, the martial artist practically feeling the heat radiating off the ninja as she circled her. She managed to resist the urge to flinch as she felt Kura tuck a lock of hair back, the sensation flashing through her like a low current. The low, smug voice she made her requests with certainly wasn't helping either.

Resisting the urge to turn to look back as she felt Kura slipping up behind her, Hayasui shuddered a little as she felt the woman whispering into her ear, her face heating up further as her breath tickled the girl's ear. The hands sliding across her mid-section got a barely stifled yelp from Hayasui, her touch leaving tingling trails behind before Kura pulled her in closer, the martial artist fairly certain of what she felt pressing against her back, on top of the heat seeping into her from her contact with Kura, her blush brightening further as the seconds passed.

"I-If there's s-some sort of t-task or t-test you would p-put forward," Hayasui managed to get out, "I would be willing to d-do my best to p-prove that I w-would be worth y-your time. A-Any other w-way you decide to l-let me p-prove it w-would be f-fine, I o-only ask that I be g-given a chance, M-Ms. Shimizu."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Sun Mar 04, 2018 9:00 pm

"Mmm..." She purposefully breathed out heatedly on the girl's neck, leading her head just over her shoulder to press her cheeks to Hayasui. She nuzzled the girl gently, feeling the heat the girl was unable to high. Her arms tightened around the girl, pressing herself firmly into her back with a soft purr.

"A match?" Her tone was sweet and alluring, despite it being phased as a question, she had a commanding presence about her that made it seem like a demand. "If you wish to learn from me, you have to step into my world..." While she left her comments tactful in their subtly, she was no doubt referring to a hentai match. They were after all, the only thing she competed in. If Hayasui had seen her make use of her viper strikes, she must have watched her matches, at least in some way. It couldn't be that much of a surprise.

"I wish to test your endurance and drive... Do you still wish to learn?" Kura leaned into Hayasui, grinding her chest into the girls back slightly. While it was all fun and games, hentai endurance matches we're a surprising test of ones mettle. Even in defeat, how long someone held on told so much about them. What better way to scout a would be apprentice.

There was certainly any number of ways she could dress this up if she had been overly hungry to have this girl to herself. She carried herself with slight indifference, having been stared tonight already. Anything further would be a bonus, more so if it turned out the gift was gifted enough to teach. Still, if she wished to learn from Kura, she would have to get use to this would be the price. Heavy, yes, but potentially worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:51 pm

Hayasui drew in a sharp gasp as she felt Kura's breath playing out across the back of her neck, the taller girl's face pressing up against her, prompting the girl to close that eye, torn between flinching away and pressing closer to the source of warmth.

Kura's voice was almost haunting, the request sounding more like a command, especially with her explanation for it. Hayasui's face lit up crimson as she remembered the matches she'd watched Kura using those techniques in. The way that the woman's chest pressed up against her back eradicated any doubt that there might have been about the sort of match Kura was talking about.

Hayasui took a deep breath, trying to steel herself a bit. Even with the embarrassment of what Kura was proposing, the way she phrased it, what she was testing, lit that competitive fire in the Japanese girl, even with the way this particular test was planned out.

"Y-yes," Hayasui said, taking a moment to try to steel herself just a bit more, trying not to think too much about the soft swells pressing into her back or the tingling sensations running along her spine, "Yes, I will do my best to pass your test. I still wish to learn."

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by Yori Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 am

"Mmhmmhmm... Excellent." It took a great deal of restraint for her not to push things along here and now. Hayasui was simply adorable. That youthful determination, her innocent hesitance, it was all rather endearing. What mattered most was she accepted the challenge. That alone meant the girl was serious, or foolish. Time would tell once they stepped into the ring with one another. She was looking forward to what the girl could bring to the table given she had more to think about than simply competing.

"Tomorrow night, you and me will face each other in a hentai endurance match." She spoke plainly now, to be certain Hayasui understood d the gravity of the situation fully. While she often had her way with her opponents, she enjoyed making them into willing victims, as did they most times. She wasn't looking to have to comfort someone who couldn't handle all that sort of match entailed.

"That should give you plenty of time to prepare." Or fantasize. What the girl  did to get ready for her was of little concern to Kura. Her hands slowly inched up Hayasui's body as she spoke. "I expect to see a showcase of your actual fighting prowess, as such, it shall be a hard style match. Hopefully you can last long enough to impress." Kura lowered her head slightly to place  her lips softly upon Hayasui's neck, giving the girl a tender kiss. Kira suckled gently before letting her lips pop free having left a small red mark behind. "A reminder for you." Her traveling fingertips had just reached the underside of the girls breasts, teasing going further before they suddenly stopped. She took a step back, withdrawing from the girl.

"Be well, Ms. Koridae. I look forward to getting to know you far better, tomorrow." She turned on her heel to scoop up her belongings. If Hayasui had nothing more to say that required her presence, she would vanish into the dressing room to ready herself to the trip home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down