by Yori Yesterday at 9:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 6:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 4:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The artist's model. (Open RP!)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:34 pm

John rubbed his right eyebrow and gave a light smile "First for me too I guess." he said.

When Lia fell to the ground John's eyes went wide, he then smiled and shook his head.
The art student got back to the ropes and leaned on them, when Lia got herself back up John would say "Ok let's get to it then."

John would attempt to grab her nearest arm and fling her towards the ropes Irish whip style.

Back to top Go down

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 Empty Re: The artist's model. (Open RP!)

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:56 pm

Standing right back up after the fall, Lia felt herself sent into the ropes a few seconds later. At that moment, the fact that it was still a fight clicked into her head and she used the elastic ropes to push herself back at John.

Assuming that John didn't hit her as she went towards him, she would jump up at the last second to push John into the mat, aiming most of her weight towards his shoulder. She knew that it was hard for anybody (or at least her) to keep balance after something moving quickly hit them, even if it wasn’️t that strong, if it was going for somewhere that wasn’️t directly in the centre of their body.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:23 pm

John was preparing to belly to belly Lia as she neared him, however she got the first hit in this quickdraw.
He grunted as his arm was hit, it was his painting arm but he knew it would be okay.

The art student staggered back and tripped on his own feet to the mat. He'd blush lightly if Lia was on top of him, that was an awkward situation. But he'd shake his head and try to get his upper body up, to wrap his arms around her waist and put a light bearhug into play making sure not to make his painting arm feel dodgy. "Um feel the power of my art arms!" he cracked a terrible pun there and groaned inwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:04 pm

Lia cracked a smile at what John said, but managed to keep her head in the now. "If you fight as well as you paint, I'm in pretty big trouble, then."

When John wrapped his arms around her though, Lia felt as if she didn't want to get out of his arms, and trying to clear her head of these thoughts, she would lose several precious seconds.

The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 SAdcZrMThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 MVRLLQmThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 I82ome3The artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 UAjmKPCThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 MAai8oKThe artist's model. (Open RP!) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

John noticed that Lia seemed distracted, like thoughts were running around in her head like a hamster on coffee.
The art student would try to take the chance here and stand up with Lia in his arms.

Mr Carnaby would try to keep the pressure around her waist and get her into the corner, but he had to admit he quite liked the feeling of her body in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:35 pm

Being walked into the corner, Lia realized that sooner or later it would end up badly for her, and tried struggling a little in John's arms.

But it wasn't enough and she found herself in the corner with little room to maneuver herself with now. So, trying to find a way out, Lia would try to trip her opponent backwards bringing him falling into the corner while using her arms to pull him towards her, but with such little space, it would be a rather difficult move to pull off.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:46 pm

As John staggered forward with Lia in her arms he couldn't really see where he was going, all he could see was the body of the girl.

Thus he fell down with her, Lia's attempt was successful. "Woah!" he said as he tumbled to the ground with her.
He fell with her into the corner, he blushed as he saw their position with him atop her. His grip around her waist loosening so that his hands were under her arms.

"Lia-chan I.....are you okay?" he asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:24 pm

Lia just couldn't stop herself from making stupid mistakes today, couldn't she? It should have been really obvious for anyone to see how John falling would end up with her underneath.

"Oof! Haah... I'm alright! That was a really bad move on my part haha!", trying to laugh it off, but it wasn't much consolation, since she was still trapped.

Although she had to admit it wasn't all bad.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:39 pm

"Well when one's panicking they tend to forget what they could do when they're calm." John said with a smile.

There would be a few seconds of silence before John would clear his throat, he'd then open his mouth as if to say something before closing it again. The art student would quietly take in the view before him, of Lia.

"Well let's get back to it then." John muttered as he would wrap his arms around her waist again.
Only this time they'd both be sitting up as he brought her closer to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:33 pm

"Yes! Let's!". It seemed that Lia had lost the ability to speak 2-word sentences, and her now red face gave a very obvious clue as to why.

Sitting up, she found herself to be in his lap. "Umm... Let me... out?" She didn't mind being here, and although in a serious fight there was no way an opponent would let her out just because she asked, but she didn't see herself breaking out by brute force from John.

"We're so close...."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next