Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine Empty Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 am

Standard Match, with stipulation.
Wrestler can only gain victory with pinfall.

Backstage, a new face to the Tension roster is bobbing anxiously on the balls of his feet. His first match in a new federation! And what an odd federation it is. Guys against girls, where matches can happen nearly anywhere.

Domino whirls around and leans to the side, stealing a final look at himself in the mirror. A hand whisks through his obsidian bangs, ensuring he looks just right before it's time to make an appearance. If nothing else, he's at least visually ready for his inaugural match. His sleekly-toned body is decked out in his typical black and white trunks, boots, and bracers ensemble, leaving his chest and abdominals exposed.

In the arena, the lights raise. Woefully generic techno begins pumping through the speakers. Domino draws in a deep breath, then exhales it in a whoosh.

"And heeere we go!"

Despite the uninspired music, the young man bursts into view with a bright, confident smile and raised fist. After holding the pose for a couple seconds, he trots to the ring, occasionally drifting side to side to slap a few highfives along the way. Once he's reached the ring's edge, he hops up onto the apron and grabs the top rope. Using that, he vaults himself up and over, boots planting to the mat with a bounce. His right fist raises again to the audience, then makes his way back to a corner of the ring to await his opponent.

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:47 am

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine 9471906580_6c791a3a83_z.jpg

Catherine failed to do her little fun game where she would randomly face someone who would pick the right number she was thinking of except that there wasnt that many people willing to do such thing regardless facing such a cutest girl so far in the league. "Pout", but at least right now it would be her match finally, something shes kind of looking forward to even her pal Rebecca is watching at him cheering her on. "Hehe, lets see what I can do!"

She quickly dashes to the door of the locker room and a quick turn of the door handle and prop the door open and out she goes, rushing but not too fast toward on stage before she was called on, after her opponent finished his introduction, it was her turn when she jumps out on stage with quite bit of cheer from the crowd, she brightly smiled at them. "HEEEEEY!" Waving her hands at them while walking down on the ramp in her white tanktop, blue shorts, red knee pads and white shoes and socks, adding her red jacket making her look like some sporty girl, which she is into sports that can handle long matches she thinks, soccer for hours is no problem for her, shooting hoops 100 times is piece of cake, and run n track for 10 miles? no sweats. But in this ring where she would have to dish out and withstand some moves, who knows how well she can handle it.

Looking inside the ring to see her opponent, looking pretty young and so tall too! Possible stronger than he looks maybe but when she got inside the ring to take a closer look... **Whoa! He really does have a six-packs!** She thought with her eyes wide open, not that she was THAT interested just surprise to see someone having one, then again everyone she play sports with wearing shirt. "Hey there, Im Catherine, nice to meet you! Im new to the league so dont have to be gentle to me, I wanna learn how to wrestle like a pro!" She extend her right hand out offering an handshake, wondering what kind of person he is.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:55 am

Domino's head cocks just slightly to the right as the girl makes her appearance, a few wispy bangs drifting further over his eye. And as she nears, a grin starts to edge over his lips. She's spunky! It's cute!

Once she's entered the ring, Domino steps forward, his posture relaxed and entirely too casual for the wrestling they're about to do. The hand offered to him is taken, but not for a shake. Rather, he elevates the hand and dips forward. Unless she withdraws, he grazes its back with a ghost of a kiss. His head lifts enough to wink an amethyst eye at her, playfully replying, "Domino. Charmed."

At this point, the teen eases back a step from her and gives her a more thorough look-over. "Aaaand I'm under-dressed," he jokes. The eyes lift to her face again, wry smile playing on his lips. "Ahwell. You ready to get rough, doll?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:15 am

Catherine kept her smile up while getting herself inside the ring with the people watching them for their match, she wasnt sure if it his first or veteran wrestler but she will have some fun... **or brutal gulp!** experiences match for sure. Once he taken her soft small hand but wasnt shaking it, made her raise an eyebrow to look at him as he lean down to her, but she tries not to feel uncomfortable or anything but being friendly the best she can. "Domino? Thats a cool name actually! How many spots do you have? hehehe" she joked, thinking that he's named after a domino piece.

And after that, he got a good look of his whole body as he joked, making her giggle a little. "Thats cute and funny, yeah Im ready for ya!" She was told from Rebecca to be a jobber to take many moves to understand and learn, but not only that, Catherine wanna try to wrestle too instead of playing doll like he called her. "I wont go easy on you, I'll fight back!" She friendly tease him before the bell rings, she tries to reach out for his right wrist hoping to twist to get him to bend forward, she saw this move before, forgot the name of it. "Hmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:22 am

Her joke gets a pleasant chuckle. Oh, sure, it's not the first time he's heard cracks to that effect, but it's hardly offensive.

The bell sounds off, and the match is underway!

Domino reaches forward to lock up with her, which ends up just feeding her his wrist. He bends forward with the wristlock and lets out a surprised grunt, eyes widened. "Yeah... no goin' easy on you...," he mutters. Despite it, he still maintains a grin. His left hand attempts to join the lock in hopes of twisting it in reverse and switching positions with the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:42 am

Catherine was able to get a hold onto his wrist and twisting him down, despite his height compared to her, she was lucky enough to get him down just about her height with a light sigh of relief. "Oh good I got this!"

But it was a short little victory in her mind before he grab hold of her lock and twisting himself out only to get her bend over and twisting her wrist instead, switching position. "A-ahhh darn!" But it isnt the end of it for her, she have seen a move to get out of it and thankfully, with many experience playing different sports, gymnastic was a good role for this time, she tries to get her free hand down against the mat before using her feet to kick up so she could cartwheel herself out of the hold, hopefully it works but knowing his hold still holding onto her wrist, she would attempt to kick his hands off with her right foot before jumping at him, using her feet going for the dropkick at his chest. "HUuuuu!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:51 am

Domino didn't have much expectations to maintain the hold. But the girl proves to be surprisingly spry with her little acrobatic technique, and moreso when she chains it with a surprising dropkick. Normally, something like that wouldn't have worked - but that came clear out of nowhere!

Her shoes plant against Domino's chest, and the teen hits the mat on his back with a hard thud. There he lies for the moment, right knee steepled and coughing softly, wide eyes locked onto the girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:59 am

"Oh good I got lucky!" She was surprise and thankfully her dropkick have enough force behind her feet to take down a much stronger looking, taller opponent. She was able to landed down on her side, safely of course, and with a quick burst of energy just to hop herself up onto her feet, she was feeling excited that it turned out really well. "I thought you werent going easy on me hehe." She teased.

She moving in toward to Domino to reach out for his wrist to pull him up enough to get him onto his knee, thats when she tries to turn on her side and getting his head under her armpit, locking it tightly as she could with the help of her other hand to pull her locking arm's wrist, pressing his face against her bit of a well sized breast, squeezing his head into her Side Headlock. "Say uncle?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:05 am

Her tease earns a groan from Domino, and his head flops back to the mat. In spite of the situation, he even chuckles. "Quit bein' so darn cute! Makin' it hard to wanna hurt ya!," he 'fusses' as she grabs his wrist. He lifts onto his knee without struggle, partly fueled by curiosity, partly for needing just a second more to recuperate.

And then he finds his face pressed against her breast, his head locked under her arm. "Nnf..! Never!" Without hesitating, he draws back his right arm to hammer the elbow back repeatedly towards her belly, hoping to soften her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:18 am

"Hehe sorry, I was born being cute." She continues to teasing him before locking his head under her arm, squeezing him tightly as the little Catherine as she can do, but he wouldnt say uncle which makes her giggle a little more, its kind of fun teasing someone when she first met, course she was trying to be serious as well having fun, but her fun ended when he elbowed her in the stomach enough to make her puffed out bit of air. "Ouff ouff!"

Her hold loosen and the hand that help out holding onto her locking arm, moving down to grab onto her stomach, she never took a hit like that before except maybe by playing sports getting hit by balls, but this one hurts, she tries to endure the pain but still having her loosen arm around his head without noticing its still on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next