Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:05 am

Her body slouches over his, and Domino pauses in that bent position. He had intended to hammer into her belly a couple more times, but perhaps that would be too much. Besides, he could do more interesting things to her. Things the audience would find more thrilling. So he scoots out from under her and loops his arms around her waist to walk her to the middle of the ring. Or, if she's uncooperative, he'll settle for just dragging her across the mat...

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:17 am

Catherine body was beaten so much that she couldnt believe how much her body can handle this kind of rough match, she remember Rebecca was in few matches and it was pretty rough for sure, and even so, her partner had wrestled her brothers and picking on her a lot of times, maybe she'll ask her a favor and getting them to 'train' on her and teaching more about wrestling, but right now this Domino fella was doing just that and ragdolling her around having his fun.

"Unnnnn darn.... I can.... I can do this...." She felt her body being dragged to the center of the ring, ready for more teaching by the hands of Domino, he probably have something really strong like being flipped upside down or stretching out or something she have seen but never been in one.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:28 am

Now in position with her, Domino simply spins the girl around to turn her back towards him and nudging her stance a little wide. He grabs the collar of her jacket to attempt jerking it down off of her slender frame. "Let's lose this. You're too good lookin' to hide in a jacket all night," he muses. and tossing it carelessly towards one of the corners. That bit of clothing would get in the way.

Once done, he sets his left leg over hers, setting bare thigh to thigh, his hips to her rear. His upper-body ducks under her right arm, and his left arm drapes along her shoulders behind her neck. Once in place, he slowly straightens his back, forcing her body to twist to the side and back, putting increasingly heavy strain specifically along her belly in an abdominal stretch.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:35 am

Catherine body just so darn sore all over the place and even when he spun her around, didnt make her did but he was definitely controller her at will like his own toy, of course hes having fun and shes, somewhat having fun? She is kind of glad getting to learn about wrestling and not even once during the match asking him what the moves are, was too focus on enduring the pain she was putting herself in and he was pretty good at it.

Her eyes wide open when she follow his body language to some unknown stance where she felt that her legs, arms, pretty much her whole body was unable to move around much until he pull, twist and pulling her body back as she start to scream out loud. "AHHHH! W-What.... what is this hold?! Aughhhhhh....!" She biting down her teeth with her eyes closing tightly, she can barely waving her arms around except her free one, tapping out on his thigh that it was hurting a lot, very painful effectively straining onto her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:42 am

"This is called the abdominal stretch, hotstuff," Domino explains, his voice measured, if a little breathless at this point in the match. "Old school wrestling. People don't use it too much anymore. But when I do this..."

His free hand slides up from her right thigh to the hem of her shirt, drawing it upwards slowly to expose her belly. His palm rests flat over her midsection, and his fingers curl in, clenching against the defenseless, bared muscles and digging in with a stomach claw. "...it becomes one of my finishers! The Sterling Stretch!" Domino twists a little further, giving her no relief in either the strain of the stretch, nor in the crush against the pit of her stomach. He can feel her tapping, but he's going to force her to deal with this hold for a little while, his warm body pressing in tight against her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:54 am

"A-Abdominal Stretch? Nghhhhh....." She now knows what the move is and it was clearly very painful, old school move? even if it is, its pretty effective against someone who is pretty small like herself and unable to escape, enduring so much pain that she was sweating so much even her white tanktop starting to show some clear view underneath. **Nghhh thank God Im wearing a sport bra!**

But he said something else beside that, adding in to the move she felt his free hand leaving her thigh and went to grab onto her bare stomach to squeeze and twisting onto it, like a claw grabbing onto a toy and twisting it out. "AHHH!" She screaming out loud both from being stomach punished and her whole body twisting around, double twisting torture really making her scream so much from the top of her lungs, she even tapping out more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:07 am

"I can teach ya sometime, if you want," Domino notes as he continues to wrench on her abs and dig into her stomach. Though then a thought occurs to him. "Or.. wait. It's guys against girls, isn't it? If I taught you, I'd be hurting my team. Or...," he rambles.

Though that insistent tapping against his thigh brought his attention back to the match. His body twists in against hers tighter, intensifying the stretch, putting her taut body on display even more for the cheering audience. His fingers slide from her abs to hook his index finger into her belly button, gouging her. By now, his own lean body glistens under the skylights, his skin coated in a light sheen of sweat. "Mmh... You can take a lot, y'know that?," he shouts to her over the roar.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:14 am

Her body taking indeed so much punishments that she could go on for such long period of time and mostly so far he have been putting holds after holds just stretching her out instead of being slammed around, but it didnt seem to be his problem at all since hes in control right now, shaking her head but soon her body starting to give up for a brief moment until he sticks his finger into her belly button to gouging at it. "AHH HEY STOP NO!"

It feels weird for her for that to happen, shaking around just a little since that happen before her body stop resisting and making her panting, nearly limp, in his strong hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:29 am

Domino smirks as she protests the gouge, ignoring it and riding out her struggles. Though as she grew limp, he eventually loosens his hold on her, letting her muscles relax. The arm set over her shoulders hooks over her chest, and he stops gouging her stomach in favor of simply resting his palm there against her belly to keep her standing. He hesitates, taking his time to just soak in the moment. He's sure he has her under his complete control, holding her sweaty body back against his. He pants softly, heated breath washing against the back of her neck. His heart pounds against the back of her shoulder, easily felt through her thin top.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:46 am

Catherine body just gives up on her while her body was taken to the 'twisting factory' as she sees it, it was hard to endure for being held up like that for so long, multiple times and finally he lets go of her go just to hold onto her from behind as his arms held over her chest and onto her belly, it was sweet if only she could say it but her mind was feeling bit messed up from going through so much wrestling punishments, she needed a bit of break for her mind to be cleared up before continuing on. "Huff huff.... oh my.... huff huff... gosh... huff..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next