Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:36 am

Born cute, she says. Domino could take her word for it. And while he was definitely having fun with their little back and forth, he had to take control back in this match! Feeling her grip loosen on him, his head tilts back to flash a smile up at her face. He doesn't bother pulling out of her hold, but rather hooks his arms around her midsection and attempts to rise up with her.

Once up, he simply drops back to the mat again, hoping to slam her down against her back and shoulders!

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 2 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:50 am

Her tummy was hurting after taking few elbow shots that nearly make her puffing out some air. **Ouch that hurt! How does Rebecca handle this/!** She thought, yet not knowing what Domino gonna do next until she felt her slender waist being wrapped before lifting up, her eyes wide open wanting to yelp out in fear but it went by fairly quick, seeing from inside the ring to looking up at the ceiling until upside down with her back of her head, shoulders and upper back slamming down onto the mat, hard. "Uggggh!"

She bounces on the mat before rolling to her side away from him, stopping to face down with a small cute groans as she slowly reaching one hand the back of her head while the other rubbing the upper back, her feet lightly tapping on the mat, showing sign that it stung quite of bit.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:01 am

Domino lands on the mat and twists onto his side, eyes locking onto the girl's form not far from him.

"Aw, try not to be too mad at me!," he calls playfully as he makes his way towards her on all fours. Once close enough, he pounces at her, attempting to mount her rear with his knees at either side. He makes a grab for her arms in hopes of pulling them back and restraining them behind his knees, preparing to lock her into a camel clutch hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:08 am

Her body already feeling the pain from just a single move that taken quite bit out of her, yet she still wanna keep going but having bit of trouble recovering from the slam, just as she was trying to get herself up, felt her back being sat down and her arms pulling behind, she yelp before being locked in his hold. "A-Ahhh... I cant get mad that easily but, I do yelp a lot easier!"

Biting down on her teeth as she squirm under his hold, her hands flapping around while her feet tapping on the mat, her chest swinging bit side by side consider how big her breasts is for such a young girl, but she didnt think about that, shes thinking of a way to get out from this hold. "Neeeeeeh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:17 am

As her body squirms, Domino settles his hips more securely over her rear. "Oh, do ya?," he asks with a coy smile. His hands relocate beneath her chin.

"Ya promise?"

And then, Domino draws back on the captured girl, pulling her spine into a tight arch and straining her chest and stomach. He steadily leans back further and further, attempting to wrench some of those yelps out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:26 am

She felt his large hands moving under her chin, she have seen this move before but cant recall of whats the name of it, and when he asked her if she promise, she felt like dropping some sweats on her forehead. "M-Maybe?" and before she knows it, she felt the pressure onto her neck, back, stomach when her chin pulled back as Domino stretches her out, in that instant, she yelp out or more of screaming in pain. "Ahhhhh!"

But only for a second since his hands was pulling back under her chin, her mouth end up being shutting tight and muffle her mouth, she closed her eyes tightly and frantically, her hands and feet shaking around showing this hold was just so darn painful! "Mmmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:32 am

With a content smile drawn over his face, Domino continues to pull her steadily back, straining her slender body. "Remember," he murmurs to the captured girl, "No submissions for this match. Pins only." He continues to pull back, until her face is directed at the skylights. His head tilts forward to attempt locking his amethyst gaze with her blues.

"You just lemme know if it's too much, mm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:40 am

"Unnnnnnn" Her back starting to hurt so much even its her first submission hold being in and when he reminded her that she couldnt tap out only being pinned, she groan out as her back sending out waves of pain throughout her whole body. "A-Awwwww.... n-no fair!... unnnn.... it is too much all... already!"

She tries to shake her head while continues to squirm under his hold, slapping his thighs with her hands and still tapping her feet on the mat but only to stop and not wasting too much energy, instead, she doing her best to endure the pain until he lets her go, if he wishes that is. "Nnnnnn..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:48 am

Domino rides her struggling, listening to her plaintive whimpers. But once she stops struggling, he decides she's been through enough. He eases the girl back down to the mat, then completely releases her to raise up to his full height.

He can't be sure how badly she's hurting, or how far worn down she is. So unless interrupted, he eases back a couple steps to watch her...

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:56 am

It took him awhile to finally stop the hold and let her go, getting of her back letting her laying down on her front, panting from the pain on her lower back and stomach, her neck was also hurting too. Catherine laying there for awhile not sure how long she wanted to lay there but once she start feeling little okay, who knows how long time have passed but she can finally moving her hands to slide against the mat and barely pushing herself up. "Unnnn... owww, my back..."

She slowly continues to push up and sliding her knees against the mat, she panting hard and swallowing some air she needed it, on all fours with some people in the crowd whistling to see her cute butt facing them, she didnt think much about it since her mind so focused on the pain within her. **Oh gosh, this is pro wrestling right? Owwie...** she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next