Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:46 am

Domino starts to step past her when she speaks up, getting his attention. He pauses to look down at her, then frowns. There's a certain pang of guilt that hits him at this point. He finishes stepping over her, now closer to the turnbuckle, and crouches down beside her, a hand setting gently to her cheek.

"Almost, sweetie. Almost."

He raises up again and hurriedly climbs the turnbuckle to perch on the top ropes. Facing the audience, he thrusts his right fist into the air, signalling to the audience that his third and final finisher is coming. The only one left is the Falling Star. Sure, he could re-do the Total Eclipse and actually piledrive her this time, but that's not giving the fans their due!

With a final glance cast back down to mark her position on the mat, then springs high into the air. His body arcs in a slow backflip, and he spreads his arms to stretch his body taut. Those firm abdominals aim to crash hard across her belly!

Last edited by 12089 on Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Match! Domino vs. Catherine

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

She wasnt sure whats going on and thought the match was over, giving herself a nice long rest and thankfully it was over with to let her body and mind recover, by when Domino told her its almost done, she weakly raise her eyebrow with his hand gently touching her cheek. "Huh?....." Her eyes followed him to see where he was heading, seeing the large figure of Domino climbing up on the turnbuckle and signaling everyone with his fist pumped up.

**Oh... wait... its not... over?** she thought, scared that her body couldnt move at all until he jumps off the corner and coming down with his large well fitted body comes crashing down right on top of her petite body of Catherine. "Ahhhh!" Her body folded where he landed on top of her stomach before her head and legs laying back down, still on the mat, her eyes closed back down against and panting from such high impact move landing on top of her like that... hopefully its over now? "Huff... ohhhh....."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:23 am

Domino's sure of it this time. She's got to be finished. She's endured all three of his finishers! And at least two of them, he wasn't going easy on her! So when he impacts across her stomach, he cringes a little with a soft, "Mnf.." But he quickly repositions himself over her, lying flat atop her, face to face. His hands grab for her wrists to fold just above her head, pinning her. His back arches inwards, skin glistening under halogens, and he presses his chest, stomach, and hips hard against hers. His face hovers just an inch above hers, eyes locked to her face.

The referee quickly drops down beside her, raising her hand aloft. "One!," she counts as it falls.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 am

She lay there out of breath as she breathing so much, already covered in sweats that her white tanktop turn into nearly see-through showing her white sports bra underneath and speaking of underneath, she was quickly being pinned down with Domino on top of her after her body taken such heavy high flying move landing on top of her with all his weights, nothing she can do now other than having the referee counting down on her allowing him to get close to victory. "Unnn....."

Her body doesnt move as the referee hitting the mat for the TWO, still she couldnt do anything this time and her body is pretty much out of it, almost the end of this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:51 am

As she lets out her groan, Domino's head lowers that inch to lightly bump his nose to hers. Should she open her eyes, she'll be met with a boyish grin. He maintains the pressure, her wrists pinned against the mat.

The referee's hand strikes the mat again. "THREE!" She signals the bell with a hammering motion of her fist. *DING!* *DING!* *DING!*

Domino rises up from Catherine, and the ref' takes ahold of his wrist to raise it in victory. His debut match, ending not only with a win, but with a showcase of each finisher! His other arm joins the first and his eyes fall shut, basking in the praise washing over him from the crowd. Sweating, panting softly, but scarcely hurt at all, the young model can't help but feel amazing!

Though once his arm is released, Domino leans down to take another look at the battered girl at his feet.

"Here."

His hands reach out to her, offering to help her up.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:01 am

Catherine didnt know whats going on during the time she was pretty much out of it and by the time the referee hitting the mat counting down to three, she hears the bell ringing waking her up slightly, her soft moans as her eyes finally opens up, which its too many times, and seeing that Domino pinning her down for the count. "Huff huff....its over... for sure?" Weakly asked and its clear that this match is finally over, with him offering her to help her up, she weakly reach out for his hand to help her up, her body and mind is completely out of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:16 am

"For sure," Domino replies with a warm chuckle.

When she takes his hands, he tugs her up to her feet and loops an arm around her waist to face her out at the audience as well. His free arm waves to the crowd, then gestures in towards her, sharing and redirecting the praise. She definitely earned it in his book. "I think I mentioned it before, but you're really tough. Didn't expect that. You took more punishment than most guys I wrestled back at my old fed'." He tilts towards her a little, bumping his shoulder to hers. "If nothin' else, be proud of that."

Releasing her, Domino sets a boot to the middle rope to push it downwards, and he grabs the top rope to pull it upwards, creating a spacious opening. "Ladies first."

Beat.

"But don't forget your jacket."

Winner: Domino via Pinfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8