by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 5:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 211 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 210 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:10 am

"Oh you like it rough huh?! What a shocker!" Natasha replied back with sarcasm dripping from every word as she grabbed onto the girl's hands which were currently yanking on her hair, a classic bad girl move that unfortunately was rather effective against any woman with long hair like she had. Brittany was the same as her in that area though and Natasha reached out to tear at hair in return, only she never got the chance as Brittany flung her down onto her back, Natasha groaning as she arced her back off the mat.

Her thoughts were pulled from the pain in her scalp and lower back when she felt the woman's hands tearing at her top, obviously trying to rip it off of her early in this match. As Brittany would soon discover however Natasha's top was thicker and tougher than her usual attire and wouldn't be easy to simply tear apart, especially with Natasha swiping at the woman's hands to keep them from reaching the zipper along the front of her outfit. "Hands to yourself!" She shouted up at the girl before swinging her leg forward for a sweeping kick meant to knock the viper off her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai - Page 3 Empty Re: Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:48 am

Brittany was doing her best to rip off Natasha's shirt but the article of clothing was more durable than Brittany would have liked. "It is going to come off sooner or later so let's just get rid of it now." Brittany said as she grabbed onto Natasha's shirt just as her opponent knocked her to the ground with a leg sweep. "You fucking bitch." Brittany would say as she would roll away from Natasha so she could get to her feet without being attacked by Natasha.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:32 am

"I've got another idea." Natasha called out as she took the viper down with a leg sweep, her smile returning now that she had tilted the match back into her favor. "But I'll tell you what Brittany, how about a deal? I'm a fair woman so if you expose your chest then I will do the same, deal?" She said with a laugh, only half joking with the hardcore champion before she kicked her legs up into the air and flipped up onto her feet. Natasha brought her hands up and cupped her breasts for the viper, bouncing them gently up and down to tease Brittany while she thought of the best plan of attack. Glancing to the edge of the ring for a moment she thought about what weapons and toys must lay underneath, certainly any of them could turn this match in either of their favor, but for the moment she wanted to best Brittany on her own, only then would Brittany truly learn which of them was the better woman.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 am

Brittany glared at Natasha as the girl taunted her "You are not worthy to see my perfect breasts. The only way you are going to see my magnificent breasts is after i have beaten and broken you. I may even let you worship them as i fuck you into unconsciousness." Brittany said as she stood up while Natasha flaunted her rack. Brittany say Natasha glance towards the ring edge "Ha, just try to get a weapon. It won't help you. It will just give me something to fuck you with later."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:51 pm

"You don't possess the most expansive vocabulary do you Brittany?" Natasha replied with a smug smile on her lips, choosing her words carefully to further illustrate her point. Normally she didn't try for the snooty rich girl vibe, she actually avoided it at all costs, but with Brittany anything she could do to annoy or insult the girl she was more than happy to do.

"I think you meant give me something to fuck you with later, but that doesn't matter since I don't need a weapon to beat you Brittany. Maybe I should be the hardcore champion?" She said with a laugh before getting serious once more, her eyes fixed upon Brittany as she began to circle to the right. After a few moments Natasha would spring back into action, lunging forward to lock up with Brittany so she could throw a couple knee strikes up into the woman's stomach.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:32 am

I am going to enjoy fucking you raw bitch." Brittany would say as she braced herself for Natasha's attack. Brittany locked up with Natasha right before taking a knee to her gut causing Brittany to double over from the hit. Brittany would quickly try her best to recover by ramming her shoulder forward to slam it into Natasha's chest. "I am going to make you fucking beg for mercy while i fuck your ass."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:43 am

Natasha chose not to respond to Brittany's latest threat as she had better things to do, one of them involving the hard strike she delivered to the champion's stomach with her knee. Only then did she smile and decide to reply to the woman's overconfident words, but no sooner had Natasha opened her lips that Brittany rammed her shoulder into the french woman's midsection, Natasha doubling over with her upper body laying flat against the woman's back.

So far the match had been nothing but a unrelenting exchange of blows between the two, neither woman letting anything from the other go without some form of payback. "Oh just shut up already!" Natasha managed to let out through gritted teeth while her arms wrapped around the waist of Brittany, Natasha taking a deep breath before trying to stand up straight while lifting Brittany up so that she could then drop to her knees delivering a pile driver.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:32 am

As her shoulder slammed into Natasha's midsection Brittany wrapped her arms around Natasha's waist line to try and hold her opponent in position so she could try her next move. However, as Brittany prepared it seemed like Natasha had an idea of her own and soon Brittany found herself upside down. "Don't you dare you fucking bitch." Brittany managed to say before her head was slammed against the mat in a piledriver. Brittany was stunned after such a hit and she could do nothing but rub her head and try to recover fast enough before Natasha started her next attack.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:50 am

"I missed the part where I cared what you thought." Natasha said coldly before dropping down to her knees, bringing Brittany's head crashing down upon the mat in a move that was very out of character for the usually more submission focused french woman. But given that this was a hardcore match, even if it was mixed with hentai, meant that she was going to have to go out of her comfort zone if she didn't want to end up Brittany's plaything. What she had in mind next however was very much in her wheelhouse, Natasha not unwrapping her arms from around the champion's waist as she instead kept her vertical. Leaning her head down to bite at the thin strip of fabric covering Brittany's sex, Natasha trying to pull it aside so that her tongue could slide into the woman's sex.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 am

Brittany was still a little dazed after the pile driver so she could do nothing to stop Natasha from moving aside the bottom of her costume revealing Brittany's pussy. Brittany soon came around as she felt Natasha's tongue enter her sex. "Let me the fuck go, you fucking bitch." Brittany said as she began to kick her feet to try and get away from Natasha as Brittany didn't want this bitch anywhere near her sex unless she was humping Natasha's beaten and bloody body after winning.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next