by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

Post by daemongirl Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:45 am

Natasha's kick smashed into the woman's side exactly as intended but unfortunately for Natasha it hadn't slowed her down in the slightest, Brittany getting in close in a hurry while Natasha's leg was just coming down after the kick. "Omph." Natasha let out as the woman's forearm smashed into her chest, the blue haired woman stumbling back a few steps before she regained her footing and shot the woman a fierce glare. Just as she did though Brittany was already coming back at her with another attack, swinging her fist up at Natasha's face forcing her to bring her left arm swinging up and out to the side while she ducked in the opposite direction, guiding the thrown fist away from her body while she moved to step around to Brittany's side. From there she would throw a straight jab at the same spot on the girl's side she had hit earlier, hoping to add to its pain.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai - Page 2 Empty Re: Natasha Loclear vs Brittany Luuve: Hardcore Hentai

Post by d_ultsch Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:53 am

Brittany smiled as she managed to knock Natasha back a few steps "I was trying to knock you ass down but i guess your fat sacks of flesh you call tits absorbed most of the impact." Brittany said before she jumped backwards to avoid Natasha's follow up punch. "That was a good shot bitch but too bad your fat ass can't keep up with me." Brittany said as she continued to taunt Natasha to try and get the girl to slip up so Brittany could humiliate the bitch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:05 am

Natasha thought she had Brittany after slipping to the woman's side and within her reach but the woman was quick and managed to move out of the way just in time to avoid the shot to her kidney. "Theres no need for you to speak with such jealousy Brittany, your tits aren't that bad after all, just not as good as mine." She laughed out mocking the viper trying to do the very thing Brittany was attempting on her, to get her riled up so she made a mistake she could take advantage of. "Again with the envy, if you like my ass that much just come over here and have a feel." She replied with a devious smirk, slapping her ass to further tease Brittany before she would close in on the woman and throw a series of quick jabs to test her defense.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:15 am

Brittany glared at Natasha as the girl taunted her right back "Fine you want me to take a piece of your ass, i will." Brittany said as she blocked Natasha's punches with her forearms causing Brittany to wince in pain a little but that didn't stop her from trying to reach out for Natasha's hair. "And i will never be envious of a dirty whore like you." Brittany said as she would try to bring Natasha's head forward for a devastating headbutt.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:32 am

Natasha may have been nervous before the match had gotten underway, but once that bell had rung she threw herself into the fight without a second thought, and she wasn't going to back down from Brittany no matter how vicious their fight got. She threw a few quick punches to test Brittany but was unable to find any openings she could take advantage of, falling back on hammering away at the woman's arms to see just how long she could last.

"You can say that all you want, but your words are empty." She replied before yelping from the sudden pain in her scalp as Brittany yanked upon her flowing blue hair, one of her hands shooting up to try prying those fingers out of her hair while she threw the other one forward aiming to strike Brittany in her stomach. "Gawh!" She let out as the woman brought their foreheads crashing together, Natasha gritting her teeth but not backing down as she pressed her head forward against Brittany's.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:58 am

Brittany smiled as she felt her head slam into Natasha's skull "Your skull must be as thick as your are fucking fat." Brittany said as she pushed her forehead into Natasha's "You can't beat me bitch. I am going to break you and then rape you." Brittany said as she reached forward to grab Natasha's breast and give it a hard squeeze. "Your body is going to be my plaything and i hope you don't as easily as the last one i played with."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:58 am

Natasha glared into the eyes of the viper while each of their heads tried to overpower the other after that brutal headbutt from Brittany, Natasha only half listening when the woman continued to rant about how she was superior and going to win. It was the same thing she always went on about but Natasha wasn't letting it get to her, that was what Brittany wanted after all, and it was her job tonight to deny this woman what she desired. Suddenly a low moan escaped her lips as she felt a firm pressure upon her breast, a quick glance down confirming Brittany had fired the first shot in what was ultimately a sexual battle.

"One your ass is soft and your tits are saggy, two you aren't woman enough to do either of those things, and three thats not how you play with someone's breast." Natasha said calmly before reaching up with both hands to give each of the woman's mounds a firm squeeze, her fingers digging into the soft flesh while her palm rubbed up against Brittany's nipple through the fabric of her ring attire. "This is how you attack someone's tits!"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 28, 2013 2:01 am

Brittany squeezed Natasha's breast even harder as the girl spoke her taunts to try and anger Brittany. Brittany let out a moan as Natasha attacked her breast in a more sensual way than how Brittany was treating Natasha's breast. "Oh, i know how to attack a breast. You just don't deserve my loving touch. All you deserve is a rough fuck that leaves you crying and humiliated by the end of it." Brittany said as she would bring her knee forward to slam it into Natasha's crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:56 am

Natasha ground her teeth together as Brittany upped the pressure upon her breast, managing to keep herself from wincing from the pain as she continued to stare into the face of the champ with a wide smirk on her lips. She gripped Brittany's tits harder in response but before she could say anything in response to the viper's words Natasha felt the woman drive her knee up into her crotch, the french woman gasping from the sudden pain that shot through her body while her legs grew weak, forcing her to lean up against Brittany for support.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:33 am

Brittany smiled evilly as she felt her knee connect with Natasha's crotch. "If you don't like a rough fuck you never should have stepped into the ring with me." Brittany said before grabbing Natasha's hair before throwing the girl to the mat. Brittany quickly reached down to strip Natasha of her top. "Don't worry this match isn't the only thing you are going to lose tonight." Brittan would say as she ripped at Natasha's top. "I think i am going to strip you of your dignity as well."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next