Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 2:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 11:13 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 8:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:47 pm

"I love to hear you scream my beautiful wolfy! Makes me wild like an animal!" Reptile said continuing to apply the pressure to her back. Reptile couldn't help loving the pain she was in, despite the fact that he will regret hurting a beautiful anthropomorph, such as her, after the match.

Whilst he had her helpless on his shoulders and in pain he thought it might nice to take her mind of the pain by tickling her bare feet.

Last edited by 12031 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by luna146 Sun Sep 01, 2013 7:23 pm

She screamed again as more pain shot through her followed by laughing as her bare feet were tickled. She was in intense pain but luckily nothing short of a few days and she will be back to normal but for now she laid helpless across his shoulder unable to move or fight.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 8:34 pm

Realising she had such sensitive feet he continued with the feet whilst leaving her in the back breaker. He twisted her toes saying "How are those sexy feet feeling beautiful girl? What do you think of me then? Looks like I'll be training here then" Whilst continuing to break her back he was formulating a plan to humiliate her and use those sensitive bits he found earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:05 pm

Moon squealed from the tickling while groaning in pain as more pain shot through her body. He was dominating the fight so far and Moon was trying to think of a way to escape but the back breaking move was making it difficult due to the pain.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 pm

"I love it when you squel my pretty wolfy!"Reptile said as he continued twisting her toes and applying pressure to her back. Once he thought she was in too much pain to do anything he threw her off him and onto his knee with incredible force as his muscles flexed. "You like my knee gorgeous?" As he now crawls to her sexy body for a grapevine.

This crawl may allow the wolf to mount an offensive if she was not in much pain.

Last edited by 12031 on Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 pm

She screamed in pain again when she was kneed. She rolled off him on the ground in pain. Already she was in trouble as she had yet to land a hit. It took several seconds for her to focus but by the time she would it would have been too late to do a counter to him.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:02 pm

He applies a grapevine on her sexy supple body, stretching her out and he could feel her sexy, soft body on his muscular chest. He then teased her saying "Are you enjoying this as much as me? Do you like us being close as I stretch you out?" Reptile then winked at her as he rubbed his chest all over her, especially her beautiful breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:08 pm

Groans came from Moon's mouth as a blush went over her face. He was seducing her as well as dominating her physically. Right now stretched out she was helpless still she tried to push him back in hopes of getting him off but so far it does not look good for Wolf.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:19 pm

He continued rubbing his chest all over her body as he used one hand to take her top off exposing her beautiful big breasts. He said, as his eyes widened,"Wow! You have such a wonderful and sexy body! And have the best breasts I have seen" He continued caressing his body against her breasts and body as he was getting more excited.

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Moon felt her top get ripped off exposing her breasts. She whimpered a little from humiliation but strangely felt a little aroused from his compliments. "uhh thank you" she responded still trying to push him away.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next