Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess Empty Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Hentai Humiliation Encounter, Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess Hrygp1.jpg

On a quiet night with a full moon Reptile decided to take a walk eventually coming to a small opening in the forest. Here he decided to stop and start practicing for an upcoming match. In the stillness of the night he heard a wolf howl and..........

Last edited by 12031 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:43 pm

The howl came from an Anthro Wolf who was seated ontop of a rock nearby. "Who dares enter my forest?" she demanded as she jumped off the rock and landed in front of Reptile. She had brown fur and bright green eyes. Her clothes consisted of a silk top and loin cloth and angel wings were seen from her back. "This is a sacred place at night. You should not be here." she demanded looking ready to fight. She bared some teeth at him.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:05 pm

"I do and sorry but I like training here, plus I have a match coming up so I need to train! Also what makes this your place and why is this sacred? If you want a fight, bring it on and I will defend myself" Reptile said annoyed by this demand.

Last edited by 12031 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:10 pm

"Well train somewhere else..." she thought for a moment "However if you REALLY want to train here maybe we can make a bet." she said grinning showing off some more sharp teeth.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"I really do want to train here, it's the perfect spot for harnessing my energy!" Reptile said anxiously. "So what is this bet you are proposing?" He said intriguingly.

Last edited by 12031 on Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:52 pm

"If I win you stay away from this place forever. If you win. You can train here for as long as you like with me serving your every need nude." the Wolf Goddess suggested.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:31 am

"That sounds fine to me" Reptile said with a smile "What are the winning conditions so we know who has won?" Raising an eyebrow at her.

Last edited by 12031 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:14 am

Moon thought about it. "Hentai submission. When someone submits that is when the match is over." she said thinking it would be easy to take on the male. She figured that she could try to flirt to get him excited and then he would be easy prey. "So is that acceptable match conditions cutie?" she asked

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:26 pm

"If you are prepared to loose then yes it is acceptable" Feeling a little apprehensive about a hentai match. He still wanted to do it as this goddess looked pretty enough. And honestly he couldn't wait to use her for future hentai training, especially as he noticed that a lot of ring matches were hentai!

Looking at her legs and bottom Reptile said "Ready?" As he got into his stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:31 pm

"Good, because I will enjoy you not being here." she said getting into a defensive stance. She looked at his waist line and then moved her eyes up and down looking for targets to attack. "So shall we begin sexy?" she asked giggling. Being flirty was not part of her personality but she needed to play the part in hopes of lowering his defense. "Lets begin"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next