by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:23 pm

Reptile couldn't help but drink Moony's milk from her, especially as the milk tasted soooo good, he felt really strange but couldn't work out why. "This tastes so good my precious Moony, I love it!" He said drinking as much as he could. He kept going till the left breast could do no more and by this time he wanted more so he moved onto the right breast and started to do the same on that one.......

Meanwhile Moon couldn't help what Reptile was doing, other than complaining and moaning as she was getting more aroused from the sensation on her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 6 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by luna146 Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:12 pm

Moon kept moaning as the Reptile was getting stronger and stronger as she got weaker and weaker. Even at full strength he was tossing her around like a toy and now he would be hundreds of times stronger than her and getting stronger with each drop of milk drank from her breasts.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:54 pm

Once there was no more milk left he decided to use his tail and squeeze her into a submission and make her his pet. "How's the squeeze my pretty wolfy? I love it when you are helpless. You will make a excellent practise partner for my Hentai matches" He said enjoying every moment of her.

"Do you submit yet my pretty?" Grinning at the milked wolf.

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:42 pm

She cried in much pain. From the milking he was now 300 times stronger than her as she was being beaten in every way. She had no chance but she refused to submit. "I...I will not submit" she cried out weakly.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:46 pm

"Ok suit yourself my pretty wolfy but I will make you my slave as you have promised if I win" Reptile said smiling at her as she was queezed by his tail. After a few more minutes of squeezing to make her even weaker he dropped her to the floor. He then put her in a boston crab and applied the pressure with his tail squeezing in her beautiful and milked breasts.

He then proceeded to tickle her feet to take her mind off the pain as her back was being strained. "How's that my love?"

Last edited by 12031 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:06 pm

Moon laughed from the tickling and squirmed and groaned in pain. Finally she could not take it anymore. She was defeated, milked, and tossed around like a toy. "Okay you win!" she yelled almost crying as she lost yet another round humiliatingly.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:46 pm

"Oh! Are you sure my lovely?" Reptile said sounding shocked. "I was going to leave my mark" he said cheekily. Instead he stopped, and went to get her loincloth and top for her. He handed her clothes back to her and said, "Don't worry. I am not going to have my way with you, unless you want me too? I just wanted to train here and besides you are to pretty to be taken advantage of" Reptile said as he offered his hand to help her up.

"Do you want to come back to my realm to relax for a bit?" He said trying to help her.

Last edited by 12031 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:19 pm

She blushed heavily from her defeat as she took her torn clothes and used them to cover between her legs. She was still humiliated and angry but sighed a bit. "Sure where is your place?"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:25 pm

Just follow me my beautiful wolfy. It is a secret realm of my anthropomorphic people and is a wonderful peaceful realm called Etherea Forest. Reptile took her hand and said "Come with me".

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:59 pm

She took his hand and followed him still blushing from wearing nothing as her clothes were too torn to wear. "How far away is it?"

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next