Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 71 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) Empty A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Day 1:
After a week back with the monks training for battle Reptile decided to go for a rest and relaxation not wanting any fighting. However he could not decide where to go to relax so with the help of a friend and he decided to go somewhere he would meet new people who don't want a serious fight. He eventually decided upon a place he could look after his scales and keep them virtually impenetrable, this place was the terra/rain-forest borderlands consisting of solid paths through thick swampland. The swamp was more appealing due to the mud and stones in the mud being able toughen and polish his scaley body for battle! On his way there he bumped into a friendly creature wanting to make friends..........

Last edited by 12031 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) Empty Re: Few Days Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:03 pm

As Reptile headed to the forest a blur was flying towards the trees. It was a sort of robotic suit and inside it was a young man. His flight ability was badly damaged and his heads up display was yelling "DANGER!" as he fell to the earth.
This suit was known as the dark crusader, piloted by the dark savior when threats considered not human were involved.

The young man known as Ryan Knight was trying to make his suit work, to avoid crashing into the trees. However it was quite damaged due to battles from previously. The wings had holes in them to show they were useless in saving him.

Then he crashed, he made a large crater in the center of the forest. The suit took the brunt of the impact and saved Ryan from major injury. His helmet rolled off to reveal his pale white face with the sunny blonde hair, however he was knocked out and unaware of his surroundings. He could only hope that someone heard the crash and came to check it out.

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) Empty Re: Few Days Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 pm

After seeing a blur in the sky heading into the forest canopy and a faint noise because of the distance, he picked up the pace and ran in the general direction of the crash. On the run to the site Reptile was hoping that this wasn't a mistake and whoever he helped would not be hostile. He just wanted a friend because he was new.

Sometime later he got to the impact site to find a helmet at the edge of the crater and fearing the worst he ran towards what looked like a man in a suit. He looked unconsious so reptile tried to wake the man by shouting but when that didn't work he started to shake the guy. Once realising none of these would work he decided to carry the guy on his back and hold onto the helmet. The guy with the suit was heavy but worth it considering he might be gaining an ally/friend.

Reptile thinking on his feet thought the beach with the fresh sea breeze and spray might help, seeing as the beach would only be a half hour detour from the route. Upon arrival and tired from the journey Reptile placed the guy down on the sands. He then took this guy to the waters edge a splashed water to wake him up, on seeing no immediate reaction Reptile decided to have a lie down and was soon having a nap. A bit later on.........

Last edited by 12031 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:21 pm

Ryan's eyes slowly opened as he came to. His whole head stung "Feels like someone took a jackhammer to it." he muttered. His face felt wet and he rubbed his face and look around. He saw Reptile napping and thought "He must have brought me here....I need to get back and find my helmet. Then I can do a survey of the suit's damage."

With that the dark crusader would turn to leave the beach and walk to the forest, Ryan reckoned the crash site wasn't too far from where he was. His footprints were left on the sand and Reptile would most likely be able to locate his position when he awoke. No doubt getting there to see Ryan place his helmet back on. Ryan would then turn to him and say "I take it you're the one who found me then? What's your name stranger?"

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:36 pm

On waking up Reptile looked around and couldn't see the man he just helped. Whilst looking around he noticed footprints leaving the beach and heading back into the forest. He was about to head off but spotted that he had forgotten his helmet, so Reptile picked up the helmet and ran after him to give it back.

Once there he saw a man that looked like the guy who he helped. Reptile went over to him and tapped him on the shoulder saying, "Excuse me I believe you are looking for this". Ryan then turned around to see a strangely dressed man and said, "I take it you're the one who found me then? What's your name stranger?". To which Reptile replied "Yes I was, I noticed a blur in the sky heading into the forest canopy and a faint noise so ran over to see if whoever or whatever was hurt. I am Reptile and am completely new to afw, hoping to make some friends and not enemies". Upon saying enemies Reptile gave a little laugh and then said, " What's the name of the person I have just helped? And what happened?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 pm

Ryan paused for a second before giving his reply here, he wasn't sure if he could trust this man or not. But seeing as how he was in the AFW Ryan decided to take a stab here at conversation.

"My name is Ryan Knight, I wrestle at Tension in the AFW. But as you can see this suit is not for that league, I wear this for the Fnf league. When non humans terrorise mankind I wear this, it's the suit known as the dark crusader. I was fighting a group of harpies wanted by their community. It was 4 of them against me I got them all but the last one clipped me dead center with a fireball." the young man said.

"Hold on, I need to do a damage check on my suit." Ryan activated the diagnostic check up on his visor.

"Let's see.....Wings are injured by 60%.....Chest area is 80%.....Arms are 40% and legs at the same." Ryan said aloud as he checked the results.

"Well I'm not going to be able to fly like this, thankfully the self repair system should kick in soon and I'll head out to make sure I got them."

"So.....What part of the AFW are you in? Tension or Fnf?" Ryan said taking the chance to get to know the guy who found him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:11 pm

Replying Reptile said, looking abit down " I am in the Fnf and alternative rosters as I felt that because of what I am I would not be accepted. So does that mean you have different suits for different rosters then? And which other rosters are you in?".

Trying to get to know Ryan and what Reptile was in for he asked intriguingly, "So what do you mean non-humans? And mean by terrorise humans? How?"

Impressed by the fight with the harpies, "That's very impressive! Remind me to find you if I need help and a training or friendly sparing partner!".

Concerned about his suit and how he would get back to where Ryan was going, Reptile asked "How long will it take to repair and do you want me come back with you to help or anything?".

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:29 pm

"Well I'm in tension mainly, I only have this suit for Fnf and alternate and that's it." Ryan said.

"By terrorise humans I mean the unrepentant heels of alternate and Fnf who attack Earth. Someone has to take a stand against them."

"Chances are my suit will take a while to repair itself, it always does. But still when it does it for you then you can't complain can you? Mr Knight said with a smile.

"So where is this? I was so caught up in the fight earlier I didn't know exactly where I was...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:32 pm

"Sounds good to me" replying to the tension remark. "Any tips for matches? Or anything I should watch out for?" Reptile hoping to get advice for when he does his first match.

On hearing: Someone has to take a stand against them. "Wow! You are so right, I suppose back in my homeland we are just lucky not to have such terrible creatures and if you ever need a hand then you are welcome to always ask me" Reptile said with a grin.

"Your suit sounds like a clever piece of kit! I've always been a bit hesitant of anything not natural to be honest Well you're welcome to come with me to the terra/rain-forest borderlands" hoping he would say yes. "This is the wetlands and where the beach was, that was the start of Gaia, The Great Sea".

"So what plans do you have now?" Reptile said curiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 5:27 pm

"Well be wary of foes that are bigger than you, in this league many of them are bigger than me so I take great caution against them."

Then he heard Reptile's offer to head to the borderlands. "Sounds good, I can maybe get my bearings while we're there."

He'd let Reptile lead the way, while they were walking Ryan would ask "So if you're Fnf then what are your powers?"

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) Empty Re: A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next