Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Two Days Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:50 pm

'Ok thanks for the advice with bigger foes but I do enjoy a challenge most of the time" Reptile said smiling

Ryan and Reptile started to walk over in the general direction to the borderlands, saying "I am just heading over there" pointing into the distance, "The plan is to harden and polish my scales in reptile form for whoever wants to battle me in the FnF league and Alternative leagues. The borders I find are also usually a good place to get bearings too!".

"Well I didn't realise my abilities until I was 3 and the first of them was growing green scales. Due to this my parents abandoned me where a monk found me and gave me to the Shaolin monks. As I grew older the scales, which provide protection from and tail grew. In addition I found I had unique abilities such as regeneration, chameleon skin and acid saliva. Also the monks taught me their ways with how to control the transformation as well as honour and discipline" He said with a cheerful voice as he remembers those days with the monks well. After some reminising he turned to Ryan and said, "How about you? Does the suit allow or give you the powers needed in this league? Did you make the suit too?"

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Few Days Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Deus001 Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:10 pm

"I see, hence your name of Reptile." Ryan said when he was told of Reptile's powers.

He then heard him ask about what he could do and Ryan responded with "This suit is pretty much the peak of human technology. I have two methods of flight, the wings are often used when I'm high in the air. For tighter quarters and in outer space I have jet boosters on my legs to help me move. As for offense my main weapon is lasers from the fingertips, the temperature can be strong enough to melt skin right from the bone. My palms can fire energy blasts, fire blasts and even air blasts. The claws can cut into almost any material on Earth, which is handy if I need to be up close. The armour I'm wearing is made right from a meteor, a self repair system is built in to keep in the fight for longer. I just need to avoid getting hit and it fixes me up slowly. Lastly this helmet can let me breathe in space, it also keeps constant updates on the armour's state as well as my own body. So if I have a broken arm I'll know it if I didn't feel the pain." he ended with a bit of black humour.

"I didn't make this suit actually, a lover of mine made it for me. See when I'm not in this suit I'm acting as a vigilante protecting the town of Tokyo. If you've seen the news there they call me the dark savior. And this woman, she's on the Fnf roster. Goes by the name of Linda the dragon genius, one second she's a sweet candy girl and the next she tries to rob a bank and cut my nuts off. She gave me the suit if she ever went full time loco, but then I got to thinking it could be used for other things like you know fighting in Fnf."

Ryan would then ask "Say are we getting near the borders yet?"

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Days Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 am

"Wow! That sounds an amazing piece of kit!" Impressed by what Ryan said.

Coming to the edge of the forest, " She must be one hell of a blacksmiths/inventor to make that suit. Don't fancy the sound of someone with a varied personality! She sounds cool when not try to cut your nuts off! That's definately a good call with the Fnf".

At that moment we cleared the forest and swamps lay ahead of us. Turning to Ryan Reptile said "If you don't mind I will now transform into my reptile form and jump in the mud. You're welcome to come into the mud too or stay on a path through the swamps? I'm just in the mud to harden and clean my scales for a match at some point. I like to keep my scale skin hard to keep it impenetrable to energy attacks such as heat, electricity, cold, etc."

Curious as to what Ryan was going to do Reptile asked "So what are your plans? Planning on staying here? Hows the fixes coming along?"

Last edited by 12031 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:50 pm

"I'll stay on the path, don't want to risk this suit malfunctioning due to dirt in the joints."

"So this reptile form of yours.....Does it alter your stats or something? Like you can take more damage but you sacrifice mobility?" Ryan asked in regards to his reptile form.

"Well the repairs are coming along as expected, slowly but surely. Once I'm airworthy I'm gonna do another sweep around the place, make sure those harpies got arrested."

"You know I never thought I'd be wearing this suit, not when I first became a vigilante in the city of Tokyo. Then I met Linda, she was a nightmare to fight. I was used to fighting normal gangsters and thugs." Ryan thought as he looked up at the sky.

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 10:25 pm

"Ok, that is a good point"

"Basically in Reptile form I trade off Hentai ability for increase power, speed, rapid regeneration and my virtually impenetrable. The reason they're virtually impenetrable because there must be something out there that can et through my scales that I don't know about!!! Also my scales protect me from any element or magic and shields me from their effects, do like heat, what heat!" Reptile said grinning " So that is why I come here to make sure the skin/scales in Reptile form are at their best!"

'In human form I am more resilient to Hentai but more vulnerable to physical attacks and elemental attacks and magic"

"That sounds like a plan with the suit, shall I come with you?"

"Well I haven't had a fight yet, I am more sort of the make friends type first and then friendly sparing matches. I'd rather only fight non-friends if I have too! But that still doesn't mean I won't back down from a fight, I just want to be friends first" Reptile said with a big grin on his face. "I have no idea what to expect here as I have always been alone and peaceful."

Well it's a good job you are wearing that suit otherwise I don't think you would have made that crash landing! What's it like being a vigilante? I suppose you get a lot of a attention then?" Reptile said with a cheeky grin. "Oh so this Linda, is she special to you? Girlfriend perhaps? Despite being a nightmare to fight?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:19 pm

"Well back home they call me the dark savior, I didn't pick the name. The tabloids and news called me it, and the cops did too. I wasn't doing it for justice or anything like that at first, it was out of revenge I guess."

"The thing with Linda is.....Well.....If you do see her and she has green hair then you need to run. That's when she's in heel mode, but if you kept her grounded and don't let her fly then you'd be alright for the most part. Her face side is when her hair is silver. That's when she's my girl, a girl with a mind that could most likely make a sci-fi nuke or reveal all the people in goverments to be from the same race as Jar Jar Binks." Ryan said with a smile.

"So with your human get up. Do you know any martial arts or something? To like assist in your powers?" Ryan asked as he checked his suit's arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:36 pm

"Revenge for what?" Reptile asked intriguingly "Well I'll bear that in mind if I ever bump into her whilst in this league!"

"Well I was trained by the Shaolin monks in Pào Chuí so I am very adept with the usual moves and techniques involved in a martial arts like it. Also they have taught me to channel Chi energy to enhance attacks but the channelling of the energy takes time. Once I have charged my Chi well lets just say I haven't found anyone that can block the released fury from the Chi and one hit always gets through! I am sure the monks have held back some techniques from me but I think it is more to do with they are afraid of what I would do with a certain technique that I have heard rumours of".

Noticing Ryan checking his suit's arm Reptile asked "What are you doing there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:00 pm

"Eh? Oh just checking my arm weapons are okay, firing laser beams never gets old." Ryan would say as he raised his right hand up to the sky. Then red lasers would shoot from the fingertips right into the sky, showing only a brief twinkle before going into space.

"Well with revenge......I had a bad childhood let me put it that way, I saw the darkest of men's hearts and survived. I swore to punish evil where I saw it, but as I got on with the dark savior my ideals changed...."

"I've heard about chi energy before....Something to do with power inside you I think, I wouldn't know."

Ryan would then test his legs, jumping into the air and activating his jet boots. He was hovering slightly above the ground just to make sure they still functioned before he landed back on the ground.

"You know have you not considered fighting in AFW's tension? You could use your human form." Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:40 pm

"Sweet!" Reptile said as he watched the finger lasers.
"Sorry to hear that, I won't ask anymore about it" noticing that Ryan voice wasn't happy to even mention it. "Changed? How so?"

"Chi is the idea of focusing your bodies natural energy into a burst, either into a single movement or lots of rapid movements. I prefer the later option!" Then Reptile says I could always try to teach you to harness your Chi, if you want?"

Looking and Ryan's jet boots, "I wish I could fly, it would such an advantage! On the other had I do just enjoy going for a swim underwater"

After being distracted by the jet boots Reptile said "No I have not considered Tension, I haven't even heard ot it! I suppose if I keep control of my reptile form I could go into Tension. I assume you're in Tension? What's it like and I presume you have another suit for Tension?" Reptile then paused for a second, "Yeah I suppose I could sign up for Tension, I'll do that when I get back from here" Reptile said as he then rolled in the mud to clean his scales.

Last edited by 12031 on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Aug 25, 2013 9:01 pm

"Well my ideals changed when I met this person, you might not believe me but this girl....She had rabbit like ears that moved about and all, but she wasn't Fnf. She had a past worse than mine, I saved her when I was the dark savior and....I guess if there were more people out there who had it bad like me then.....I wouldn't want that to hold over them in the present."

"If you do go to tension then feel free to join up with my team. It's comprised of my family, There's John Grange my adopted Father, he's a real skirt chaser. Also we have Erica, his maid and sexual partner. Lastly is Lucy, John's other adopted child who's got a real bit of him in her."

"I guess you could say that I have a suit for tension, but I take the top part of it off before my match begins though. It's about mixed wrestling, the action is fun and there's never really a dull moment there." Ryan said with a smile.

"I think I'll pass on that offer to learn chi energy if that's okay, I'd be too tempted to use it during my fights in tension. But maybe later, you know when the situation demands it. When the worlds are in danger and we do a back to back badass moment against all the bad guys." Mr Knight grinned as he said that.

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next