Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:33 pm

"Wow! You really are an honourable guy and would like to call you a friend, if that's alright?" Looking at Ryan

Shocked Reptile said, "Cheers I will do that. Your family sounds cool, wish I had a family."

"Tension sounds good to me, although I will have to hide my more reptilian side of me but only you need to know about that" he said with a smile. "Mixed wrestling sounds goo too! Wouldn't mind having a go if there is a clean woman fighter there."

Looking down at the mud, "Yeah makes sense, I probably need to lay off the Chi as well whilst I am fighting a Tension match" saying wgist laughing briefly. "Yeah I do know, keeping the bad guys away. Would be great at somepoint to either do a tag team match in FNF or Alternative together, if ya want? Mainly to fight heel" said smiling.

Reptile gets out of the mud and tips out the contents of his rucksack saying, "Hungry? I apolopise as I only have fish, I wasn't expecting company today."

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Away (Open RP + no matches)

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:29 pm

"I always welcome those who wish to be my friend sir." Ryan said with a smile.

"You're right only I need to know about it, and it will remain that way don't worry." Ryan said, he didn't mind being the keeper of the secret.

"Perhaps a tag team would be good, you can take em on the ground and I'll blast them out the sky!" Mr Knight said with a laugh.

Ryan then said "I'm not hungry I had something to eat before I left, but cheers anyway." Ryan said as he checked his suit once more.

"I should be ready to go soon, is there a mountain nearby that's easy to climb? You know so I can get to a higher altitude quicker?" Ryan asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm

"Awesome!" Reptile would say being so pleased he had finally made a friend here at AFW. "Thank you for keeping it a secret, I'm not sure what they would do if they find out I was like this in Tension!" he said relieved.

"Anytime" Reptile said smiling "If you need a tag team partner for anything just let me know and I'll be over asap!"

"Ok, just thought you might want some after the encounter with the harpies. Still being repaired?" Noticing Ryan looking at the suit. "Yeah there is a small mountain just over there, the other side of the swamp." Pointing towards a mountain.

Last edited by 12031 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

"I see, right then better head over to it. That way I can figure out which way I need to go." Ryan said as he saw the small mountain, it was the spot he needed.

"The suit should be airworthy soon." he said as he made his way through the swamp, he stayed on the marshlands trying not to get too much water on himself, something could get stuck in the suit while it was still undergoing repairs.

"Alright I can start flying from the top of this place, just need to find what direction the clouds are going." He said to Reptile as he looked up at the sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:48 pm

"Shall I or do you want me to come with you?" intrigued as Reptile has never been over there. "Easiest is just to watch the clouds as it's a windy day today. If you're heading off now how are we going to stay in touch?" he said looking puzzled.

Reptile then asked whilst getting out of the swamp, " How close are the repairs to finishing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:51 am

The young man took a small item from his wrist, it looked like a little badge of sorts. He would hand it to Reptile and say "This is a tracer device, I use them sometimes when I need to do a stake out. It can be used as a 2 way communication device as well. It's waterproof too so don't worry about that, wear on your outfit as a badge of our friendship."

Dark crusader would say "Feel free to head up the mountain with me, you can plan where you'll head next."

"The repairs are almost complete, should be ready in time for when we get to the top." the dark crusader would wait for Reptile to be ready before heading up the mountain alongside him.

Last edited by 11503 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:48 am

"Thanks, you are welcome to come by my realm any time" Reptile said with a smile. "The entrance is a floor portal inside a cave within the forest you crashed in, the portal is designed to only allow those with a pure heart and fight for what is right through"

"Yeah I will, I could do with the exercise to be honest" as he cleaned the mud off his scales. "Sounds like everything will be sorted for you then" Said again with a smile.

"Ok then then I am ready, let's go" Reptile said as he forced himself back to human form after cleaning the mud from him. Reptile and Ryan started to walk towards the mountain.....

Last edited by 12031 on Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:28 pm

Ryan nodded as the two made their way up the small mountain "If you don't mind let's put a giddy up in our step, I need to get home before anyone finds I'm gone. My family won't really notice though, all the hentai stuff they do seems to have turned their brains to mush." he said to Reptile.

Once they reached the top Ryan would look at his arm's display and say "All systems are green, flight ability and weather is optimal for travel."

He'd then look at Reptile and say "Well bye for now pal, remember what I said about joining tension. It'll be worth it!"

With that Mr Knight would activate his flight mode, the jet boosters on his feet would send him straight into the air.
He'd fly off to his next location yelling "YEEEEEHHAAWWWWWWW!!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:19 pm

"Yeah sure that is not problem" As Reptile and Ryan got a move on. "Oh hentai is not particularly my strength. I need to head back to as it's getting dark and I am going to do some training in the forest later for a match in Tension once I have signed up." By that time they had got to the top.

"Sounds like you're good to go. I will sign up for tension as soon as I get back before I start my training this evening and let you know via this communication device you have given to me." As Reptile smiled.

"It will be worth it. See you in Tension and around buddy! Let me know if ya ever want a tag team partner or train together or spar together" With that Ryan flew off. What a great guy Reptile thought as he flew off.

Reptile then walked back home having made a friend on his day off. When he got back he signed up for Tension and told Ryan that he had signed up for Tension. Later that evening Reptile went out to an opening in the forest and heard a howl............

Back to top Go down

A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Day Away: A New Friend (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3