Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 223 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Evening after her victory (open rp)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Evening after her victory (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening after her victory (open rp)

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Celeste figuring her cover is blown because the bartender is really perspective prepares herself for the questioning she knows Ryan will have. Celeste will say " yes I have when I kicked her ass to take on the title Carpathian Impaler from her which I didn't lie that I was her biggest fan before our match" as she speaks quietly to Ryan using the vampire like voice to prove it is her. She will add " she was looking to retire and I was the only one who was able to defeat her along with she helped me fully become the personality in the ring with my teachers permission."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Evening after her victory (open rp) - Page 2 Empty Re: Evening after her victory (open rp)

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:06 pm

"Check and mate....." Ryan thought to himself.

Mr Knight heard her voice and smirked, he lifted a hand to his chin and said "A vampire eh?"
He then turns his face to her, inches away to hers. His face with a look of intrigue and a grin too "Well then I'd like to request a favour of you Impaler-san. I am downright impressed by your actions in the match I saw on that TV. Clearly you're the sort of foe that I wish was on tension."

He then went on with "So this Knight requests a duel with you. How about a little later on when we finish our drinks yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:32 pm

Celeste calmly says in her normal voice " well where I was born is really close to Transylvania so why not become a vampire." She adds maybe in a couple days so we both can be fresh and ready unless I can't get permission from your Gm to participate in the Tension roster."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:32 pm

Ryan sharply breathed in "Well unfortunately I'm not personal friends with the GM or the higher ups. But maybe we could hit the gym ring."

He then noticed a raven near the window looking at Ryan, as the dark savior they were his eyes and ears around town. When one of them spoted a crime they would use their senses to locate him and he'd follow them to the source.

Ryan then said "Well I'm afraid that I must be going now." he took a card out his pocket and placed it next to Cel's drink. It showed his contact details like his phone number and his room at the tension heights.

"Should you wish to have that match sometime soon feel free to call, I'll be waiting beautiful. Your drink is on me too by the way, good evening." With that Ryan would kiss the hand of Cel before paying their drinks. He'd rush back to his apartment to become his alter ego, the dark savior.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:08 pm

Celeste blushed a bit not expecting him to kiss her hand and says " how about in a couple days at the tension gym I will call to remind you" as she sees him take off wondering what that raven could mean to make him run off like that not realizing Ryan lived a double life. She would finish her wine that she payed for then take the money he left to return it to him when they met at the gym later on.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2