by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

One Hit to Victory (For Kite2014)

2 posters

Go down

One Hit to Victory (For Kite2014) Empty One Hit to Victory (For Kite2014)

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:37 pm

It was just days before Avalanche was upon AFW, and Heather Sunderland was training her ass off in the gym. She was dressed quite sparingly for how intense she was training. She had on just her black bikini top and dark purple tight shorts that went down do a little higher than mid thigh, wearing long black and purple striped socks that went up to just about her knees. She was punching a sandbag as hard as she could, jumping up a few times to hit a high kick on it as well, working on her striking power as much as she could.

"Hah..kick..me out..like a cheap..little bitch??" Heather let out, hitting the bag harder and harder as she did, a furious intense look on her face. "I'll kick your ass so hard Angel!!" Heather yelled out, slamming the bag with a hard jumping kick, sending it flying back and forth before she would put her hands on her knees, crouching down a bit and breathing in and out heavily, nodding her head.

"Haah..alright..time for a little break." Heather let out, a long sigh escaping her mouth as she would set up three chairs next to eachother, lying flat across them as she stared up at the ceiling. "...Can't hold back anything in this match. I HAVE to become champion no matter what.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

One Hit to Victory (For Kite2014) Empty Re: One Hit to Victory (For Kite2014)

Post by Kite2014 Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:51 pm

Tsumi sighs as she had ear buds in her ears as she looks at the sand bag as she sighed. Though the pendant challenges were done, Tsumi did not mind to much. She didn’️t know how others bonded with their team but she sure did. She sighs as the last kick made a loud smacking sound as her leg met with the bag. Tsumi smirks as she shakes her head as she then send powerful elbows at the sand bag. Once she was finished she smirked.

She was[url=http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=64610945:2eq9965t]dressed[/url:2eq9965t]in what some would consider normal training attire. A white sports bra with black borders and three vertical black stripes on the sides, she also had on a pair of skin tight black boot shorts with a white design, white thigh high socks with three horizontal black stripes, and black tennis shoes. Her ear buds were blaring [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmHdefsaL6I:2eq9965t]‘Right Now’️[/url:2eq9965t], soon they could be heard perfectly as she takes out her ear buds and looks up. She saw a woman going crazy at the back with heavy strikes to the bag. She smirks as she saw her and then she felt like she saw her before, but from where.

Tsumi walks over to the back and brings out two water bottles. She then grabs a chair herself and sets it up right next to Heather as she smiles and hands the water bottle to Heather. “That was some nice kicks you did. Heh, form and everything was nice.”

Last edited by 8569 on Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:20 pm

As Heather would lie back, she would let out a little yawn, stretching herself out. Honestly, she wouldn't mind taking a little nap right there if she could, just relaxing for the rest of the day to really get herself up and ready, not really knowing that there was someone that had just been watching her go to work on that punching back. As she went to doze off, she would hear someone set up a chair beside her, saying what she did.

Heather's eyes opened as she turned to look at the girl, sitting herself up as she took the water bottle the girl offered. "Thanks..glad to hear at least someone appreciates it." Heather let out before she would get a good look at her, blinking a few times as she did. She was definitely familiar looking but she just couldn't put a finger on it right away. However, thinking a little while, it would pop up in her head.

"You're...you're Cecilia's friend right? We met at that party remember? Ah I'm..sorry I..can't remember your name right now." Heather let out, feeling quite bad that she couldn't remember exactly.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:13 am

Tsumi would blink a couple of times as she looked at Heather trying to remember her from. Then Heather herself said where she met her. Tsumi smiles as she says, “Oh yeah! And I’️m more of an acquaintance if anything. That was my first time meeting her, but she sent a mass email to everyone. If it wasn’️t for her I probably wouldn’️t of met anybody as quick as I did.” Tsumi sighs as she looked around the gym and saw that most people were not there at the moment. Tsumi then looks over at Heather who seemed to have wasted a lot of energy working out. She could tell because it looked like if Tsumi wasn’️t talking she would be asleep right now.

Tsumi looks at Heather as she opens the bottle with a smile on her face as she nods towards her. “So what are you training for a big match? If so who is it against?” Tsumi asked with a smile on her face as she looks towards Heather as she then giggles after finding out that Heather doesn’️t remember Tsumi’️s name. “Its alright I do not recall your’️s all to well either. But I am Tsumi Yoshida.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:00 pm

"Oh..Really? Hah I can't say I'm really surprised that she did something like that." Heather let out, laughing just a little before she would open the water bottle, taking a good sip. Honestly, with how empty the gym seemed to be at the moment, it was quite relaxing for Heather, and there weren't alot of times she could do such a thing. She was also quite glad Tsumi wasn't like one of the girls that would ambush her while she was lying down like that, thinking a bit in her head that that might not have been the best thing for her to do.

At Tsumi's words, she let out a little laugh, though slightly disappointed that the girl didn't know who she was or what she was training for. Though the idea in her head that she should be like world renown for being in the title match at Avalanche WAS admittedly a little out there. "Ah heh..yeah..Im training for my match for the AFW title at Avalanche." Heather let out, smiling and nodding. "A-and it's Heather Sunderland. Nice to meet you again Tsumi."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:57 am

Tsumi looks at Heather with a smirk as she giggles. “How is Cecilia anyway? I haven’️t seen her since the party.” Tsumi said with a smile as she then sighs leaning against her chair as she shakes her head as she stood up and started pacing back and forth thinking about what to go and do next. She looks back at Heather when she finally said why she training. She was going to be in a match in Avalanche?! Tsumi quickly rushed over towards her and smiled as she says, “You are going to be in a match at Avalanche?! And a title match?! That’️s’️ so cool!”

Tsumi always wanted to go for a title at AFW for one thing and one thing only. But if she wanted that dream to be reality she would need to get more liked by the fans and needs but how was she going to do that? It was easy to get fans behind you when you are a singer. She sighs as she then looks over at Heather and asks, “Who is it up against?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:08 pm

"Haah..Cecilia." Heather let out, thinking about her words a bit, shrugging her shoulders. "Well she's alright. She seems to be doing quite well with her hardcore title. I wouldn't know too much anymore though." Heather let out, shrugging her shoulders again before she would let out a long sigh, sitting back more.

"Going up against Angel! Gonna really lay into her and kick her ass." Heather would say, nodding her head as she did. " I'll be sure to get that title and make sure she learns to never mess with me for the rest of her career."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:25 pm

Tsumi smirked as she looks at her and nods as she then giggles and says, “Oh I see…Hmm maybe we should go out sometime for some drinks or some food. Or maybe just go shopping, I’️ve been meaning to buy some new high heels for a while now. Come on it would be fun to catch up and everything! Lets’️ do it!”

Tsumi then looks at Heather as she smiles at her and then it disappeared and changed into a surprised look. “What your facing Angel?! I wrestled her during that temple games thing…Wait shes’️ a champion?! No wonder she accepted my match, she probably thought it was going to be easy.” Tsumi said with a smirk as she then starts thinking. “Hey I wrestled her already and gave her a hard match, why not have an sparring session with me right now?”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:31 pm

Heather stared at Tsumi a little while as she heard her words before the expression on her face would slowly turn into a smile. The girl definitely seemed quite a bit friendly, and Heather was more than happy to be dealing with that instead of someone who wanted to jump her or be arrogant. A nice break from dealing with Angel. "Sure, why not. That sounds like a lot of fun." She let out, nodding to her words.

"Mn, I wouldn't be surprised. Angel is a bitch." Heather let out, shaking her head and shrugging her shoulders before she heard Tsumi's next words. "..Yeah?...Sure, alright! I'm not really in my wrestling attire, but this is definitely enough to wrestle in. You're on." Heather responded, returning the girl's smirk.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Kite2014 Mon Dec 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Tsumi claps her hands together as she then smiles and says, “Alright heh you contact Cecilia and tell her dress up. We’️ll go out and hit the town! Just the three of us.” Tsumi then stood up and offered her hand to Heather so she could stand up.

“Well I guess it’️s a good thing I gave her one hell of a fight. I almost made her tap with my finishing move. But…I forgot ring placement.” Tsumi said as she rubbed the back of her head. She then shakes her head as she looks at Heather and nods. “Neither am I but I’️m willing to help you out in anyway. We’️ll make it like a normal match up. You can only win by pin or submission unless your opponent is unable to battle. So if one of us was to be knocked out well you know.”

Kite2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down