Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 160 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victory Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Victory Match Empty Victory Match

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:38 am

"Look Jack, just 'cause I won my first match doesn't mean I should be taking things easy!"

Hiccup grinned over at Jack as they entered the gym, walking over to the ring, leaning against the edge as he looked at the white-haired man. He was excited; he and Jack were gonna wrestle around a bit today. So was the plan, at least! So he grinned up at Jack, before he slipped into the ring, waiting for him to join. And boy, did he. It was a fun match, to say the least, with a lot of…close encounters, to say the least.

But then it was time for Jack to go. He didn't have nearly as much time as Hiccup, and their time was up. Hiccup grinned as he flopped onto the canvas, stretching out. They had stripped out of their street clothes at some point, and Hiccup was laying there in just a jockstrap, leaving very little to the imagination. His stomach heaved as he breathed in and out, laughing lightly. "That was fun, Jack! We should finish it off some other time, really."

Back to top Go down

Victory Match Empty Re: Victory Match

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 am

What Hiccup could not have known was that he would be visited by a rather unwelcome guest. Sliker kicked open the door from the locker room a few minutes after, dragging Jack's unconscious body by his white hair. The slime looked up at Hiccup with a large evil smile on his face.

"Ahhhhh you must be the new guy people are talking about." he said, dropping the spirit's body on the floor, "I've been getting bored wrestling these weaker folk...perhaps you can offer Korrath and I a challenge?"

Korrath sat down on the bench, while Jack lay on his back, still breathing but passed out beyond the point of helping.

Victory Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:29 am

Hiccup was just working on doing some cool-down routines when the door to the locker room opened up, making him jump at the surprise of it. He peered over at the newcomer, before noticing Jack's body on the floor. "Ah! Jack!" he called out, rushing over to the ring ropes, before looking up at Sliker with a glare. But then his attention was grabbed by the yellow Shokan that followed behind him, and he recoiled for a moment, remembering how badly he beat Jack before.

"Probably not right now. I did just finish sparring with Jack, and I'm still getting over my last match…" He remained on the ropes, not moving to slip out. "Besides. I don't even know your name. So I think I'm just gonna grab Jack, take him back home and try to wake him up." He shifted, moving to open the ropes and slide out of the ring, watching the two wrestlers cautiously.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:51 am

When Hiccup made his bold statement and moved to leave the ring, Sliker threw his fist forward, his fist expanding to slam against the viking's chest, knocking him backward on his back.

"The name is Sliker, but you're not going anywhere. I want to have some fun with you." he smirked, jumping into the ring. Meanwhile, Korrath grabbed Jack's hair, pulling the limp spirit into his lap while he watched with a feral grin.

Victory Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:57 am

SLAM.

Hiccup let out a loud "oof!" as the fist ran into his chest, knocking him onto his back roughly before he had a chance to do much of anything. He groaned for a moment, moving to turn around so he could stand up, first going onto all fours before he managed to get onto his feet. He gave a small growl, reaching up to his mouth to wipe some of the spit away from his lips. "So long as 'it's not easy being yellow' over there doesn't hurt Jack." Nice, Hiccup. He was learning slowly about pop culture of this place.

It made him queasy, watching Korrath hold Jack that way. Knowing how he treated him in the ring. He gave a small growl, before he turned to Sliker. "How about I take the first blow?" Without waiting for a response, he rushed out, leaning down a bit at the last second in order to aim an uppercut for Sliker's jaw! But it wasn't an ordinary uppercut. As he swung the fist upward, it caught on fire, hopefully adding a bit more of a punch, so to speak!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:21 am

Korrath laughed, shaking Jack's limp body roughly, "I'd be more worried about yourself."

Sliker joined in his laughter, until the flaming uppercut caught his slimy jaw. The extreme heat caused him to snarl in outrage, the consistency of his body starting to melt under the intense heat of the fire. Roaring in anger, Sliker's slimy fist slammed into Hiccup's stomach, which would fold the young man over his hand with how much force he put behind it. He lifted the viking into the air, with his opponent still bent over his fist.

"Let me be clear, I'm going to beat you, and you will not be escaping. If you behave yourself, you may enjoy this." he said, smiling evilly.

Victory Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:28 am

The blow surprise Hiccup just as much as it surprised Sliker. He was just able to shoot fireballs when he was trying before, now he could set himself on fire? No matter how hard he tried, however, he couldn't get himself to do it again. And it was his attempt to make it happen again that caused him to not notice the punch.

As the fist buried into his stomach, Hiccup gave a small yelp, bending over it before he was lifted up in the air. He gripped onto the fist tightly, moving to try and wrap his legs around it. "I thought you wanted a challenge!" he said, moving to try and kick him in the head.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:42 am

"Oh trust me. I did not know you could use fire. That makes you more of a challenge than your boy toy over there." Sliker grinned, amused at Hiccup's efforts to wrap his legs around the slime's arm. Sighing at the viking's naive tactics, Sliker lifted Hiccup high into the air, before brining him down hard in a powerbomb.

"Oooooohhhh that looks bad Hiccup." Sliker hissed in mock concern, "I thought you were supposed to be tough? Guess we were wrong Korrath!"

Victory Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:47 am

Hiccup snarled as they called Jack his "boytoy", wanting nothing more than to hurt silker immeasurably. But then he was lifted up high in the air and slammed down in a powerbomb, making him yelp out in pain and let go of the arm. But he wasn't down and out yet; he stood up quickly, much quicker than someone else would have. It hurt, sure, but he found his reflexes still working nicely, at the very least.

"Oh, trust me. I'm going to take you down, you little shit. It's not gonna be today, but when you least expect it…I'm going to destroy you." Sure, it didn't seem too intimidating, but for Hiccup, it wasn't supposed to be -- it was a promise.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:14 am

Sliker shook his head, "Now now, that's no way to talk to your better. Let me fix that."

Leaning down, he yanked Hiccup to his feet, before kissing him deeply. The kiss, made to throw the viking off, also was a way for Sliker to pour some of his powerful nectar into Hiccup's throat. Only a small dose would be enough to take Hiccup out of the fight entirely. Sliker wanted to make Hiccup as horny and woozy as possible. He wanted a toy to play with, and Hiccup was the one for the job!

Victory Match WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next