by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Victory Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Victory Match - Page 2 Empty Re: Victory Match

Post by Gadot Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:00 am

"My better? Oh, no, no -- URGH!"

Hiccup was pissed, to say the least. Sliker was far from being his better; no, he was a fucking bastard, that much was clear. By cheating, too! He yelped as he was yanked towards him -- and kissed deeply. He could feel the nectar getting poured into his throat, and he grunted, moving to shove him away. "You…bastard…what did you…" That was all he could manage to get out, however. He found himself standing still, despite the fact that he was trying to get his body to move. And then it did move -- towards Sliker, at a slow pace. And more over, he found that he wanted to.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu Jun 23, 2016 5:33 pm

"I just gave you something to calm yourself down. Don't worry, you'll come to enjoy this...just like Jack did." Sliker answered, pulling Hiccup in for another kiss, pouring more of the mind numbing substance into the viking's mouth. By the time he was done, Hiccup would be a dazed mess on his feet, ready to be pleasured.

Victory Match - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:55 am

Ugh…shit. Hiccup's head was swimming. The only reason he was able to hold out this much was because of whatever it was that gave him his powers, he was sure of it -- whatever the fuck that was. But once he was pulled in for another kiss, any fight he had was gone. He gave a small groan, his eyes closing for a moment, before he opened them again. They were glassy; clearly the sight of a broken man.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:28 am

"How are you feeling Hiccup? Much calmer I trust." Sliker commented, lightly patting the viking's cheeks, "Now we can have some fun without that bothersome fire of yours. Now then, tell me all your dirty kinks Hic, I want to see what I can do."

As he spoke, Sliker's hands left a small coating of slime over Hiccup's toned chest, causing the skin to glisten in the lights of the gym.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 am

Hiccup couldn't help himself; as Sliker touched him, he leaned into his hand, rubbing against it for a moment. He gave a small groan after a moment, wanting nothing more than to feel Sliker against him, to rub himself up against the slime, to satisfy him. "Mmh…I like to be dominated…I love it when I'm sat on by someone once they've dominated me, just…looking down at me, seeing how much I'm defeated…" he murmured softly, moving a bit closer to Sliker. Perhaps that was just a piece of him that was trying to fight off the nectar.

"I also like to dominate others, to put my foot on his chest and just…do whatever I want with him. Make him do whatever I want…" he murmured again, stretching out a bit as the slime coated his freckled skin. "I just…I love knocking guys out. And…mmmh…I love feeling muscles around me…"

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:11 am

"Well then, perhaps you would like me to dominate you? What should I do though? I can become many things Hiccup, and can do many feats normal humans cannot. Just let your desires be said, and we will both enjoy the next few minutes."

This played well into Sliker's need to dominate. A submissive prey would work all to well in his favor.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:10 am

"I want you to play around with me…as if I were a toy," Hiccup responded, moving to wrap his arms around Sliker. Deep down, he wanted this; the nectar just helped to bring it out. He moved back after a moment, as if opening himself up for attack. He gave a small smile to Sliker, those eyes still glassed over.

He smiled vaguely, as if there was nothing behind his face. "I want you…to do whatever you want to me…

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:46 am

Smiling evilly, Sliker's fist expanded once more, driving into Hiccup's solid abs, "That sounds wonderful."

With the viking doubled over, Sliker would grab Hiccup's hair, yanking him back up and exposing the drooling dazed face of his victim. He marched him over to the corner pads, before driving Hiccup's head over and over into the padded turnbuckle. Wouldn't cause much damage, but it would make the viking even more dazed than usual.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:42 am

Hiccup yelped out as the oversized fist smashed into his abs, doubling him over easily. He groaned, gripping his abs and shaking his head. "Nngh…" he groaned, reaching up to try and wipe the spit away from his mouth. And then his head was grabbed, and the rest was history. He was marched over to the corner pads, being driven so roughly and brutally into the pads that before he knew what was going on, stars were popping over his vision.

Once Sliker finished, he would end up trying to slump down onto his knees, groaning softly. The drool would drip onto the canvas as he tried to look up at Sliker, those eyes already glassed over -- but he wanted more. God, did he want more.

Last edited by Gadot on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:15 am

Sliker loved that dazed look in his prey's eyes. It gave him such a rush of power that he had to continue! Grabbing the back of Hiccup's head, he pulled his victim to his feet before launching a series of quick jabs, nailing Hiccup in the jaw and knocking his face from side to side like a boxer would. He maneuver himself so Hiccup would be a few feet away from the corner post.

Stopping his attack, he held Hiccup's chin, as he slowly kissed his free fist in front of the viking.

"A special gift from me to you." he said in a smooth voice, drilling the gel like fist straight into Hiccup's temple, aiming to send the viking back first into the corner.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next