Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 239 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 238 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:42 pm

It surprised Yoshiro to see that the bite hadnt effected Sally as much as she thought it would've.But,she wanted to sound tough so she wouldnt be taken down so easily. "Im into a lot of things,Miss Brown.You'll find that out after I win and take you home." Yoshiro was tired,but had to keep going to prevent from....A spanking.Sally took a step forward,and so did Yoshiro.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match - Page 6 Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 am

Sally grinned and charged - only to stumble as she puts too much pressure on her bit ankle! "Ack, ooh!" She cries out, tripping onto her face in the middle of the ring!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:08 am

This was her chance.Yoshrio walks over to Sally after she had fallen on her face.It was seemingly too easy.Yoshiro attempts to put her in a boston crab while she was in the middle of the ring,ensuring a grueling escape if Sally tried it.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:40 pm

Sally grimaced as she felt Yoshio put her in a boston crab, having made one blunder too many. The beautiful grizzly girl would grit her teeth and try to start climbing towards the ropes, but the pain from the earlier submission moves, along with the other attacks she had taken over the course of the match, had left her sapped of strength. "Dang... shoot!" She muttered under her breath, trying to fight through the pain to escape to the ropes!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Knowing that Sally would go towards the ropes to get out of the submission,Yoshiro didnt have very much time at her leisure.She leans back more to get Sally to say the words. "Come on....Say it! Say it and I'll treat you better later than if you try and resist!" But,if she makes it to the ropes,Yoshiro would have to let go.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:29 pm

Sally grunted, tears coming to her eyes. Yoshiro had her good, no two ways about it - Sally was certain she couldn't make it to those ropes... "F-fine, partner, you got me." She moaned, slumping. "I give up! You're the submission wrassler!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:59 pm

Hearing Sally's submission,made Yoshiro smile with the Joy of a win.She released Sally's legs and knealed down to help her up.She saw the tears forming. "S-Sally,you okay? I didn't hurt you that bad.....Did I ?" Yoshiro would help her sit up and sat in front of her. "Come on.Dont cry,Sally..."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:36 pm

Sally rubbed her eyes, trying to grin, although it was a bit of a pained smile. "I'm fine, I'm fine, y'all just did a real number on me." She accepts the hand up, wobbly standing on her feet, nearly falling over. "I'm not crying, it was just... well..." OK, she's totally crying, but just a little bit, as she impatiently rubs the tears from her eyes!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:59 am

"You're all flustered.I didnt think I would do that bad a submission on you." Yoshiro said in a jabbing type way,to play with the girl's emotions. "Besides....You wont get as bad a punishment now,my little captive." The bird stood up and patted Sally's back.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:42 am

Sally winced, drying her eyes. "It's just y'all put me in a lot of submissions tonight... suppose I should be callin' ya boss now, huh? Hope I gave you as good as I got..." Grinning wryly, Sally lets her hands fall to her sides. "Well, guess I'm your prisoner now..."

Winner by Submission: Yoshio!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6