by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:31 pm

The bird's face yields a dark blush from all of the stuff that Sally was doing to her neck.She bites her lip to keep from moaning,and showing that she enjoyed this slightly.Yoshiro knew she had to get out of this,and swung her legs around and yelled,as the bearhug was also getting to her.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Sally vs. Yoshio: Submission P.O.W. Beach Match

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:37 pm

Sally giggled, rubbing her nose playfully into Yoshio's wiggling neck, spreading the saliva from her kisses around her neck. "Wiggle 'round all you like, sexy little birdy, you ain't gettin' away that easily!" The squeezes seem more playful than competitive at this point, even as she plants another saucy kiss on Yoshio's neck!

However, Sally's distracted from the match - and strays close enough to the ropes that Yoshio can probably hook a foot around one of the ropes!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:13 pm

She whimpers when the saliva moved away from where Sally was kissing. "Eww..What the hell is wrong with you?" Yoshiro asks.The tight grip Sally had on her was slipping,and Yoshiro sought her chance and tried again to wriggle free. "I'll make you my prisoner,just you watch!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:36 pm

"Aww, I think you like it, cutie! I can tell by your giggling..." Sally says, struggling to keep from sniggering. "And how will you take me prisoner when - oops!" To Brown's surprise, Yoshio slipped right through her arms, the Grizzly Grappler now squeezing thin air! "Oh, shoot!" She made a grab for the bird girl, but missed, over balancing and stumbling forewards with no Yoshio to show for it!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:41 pm

At last,she was released from the girl's mighty grip.Yoshiro growls. "I-I wasnt giggling!" Looking up,she saw that Sally was still in shock of having let go of the bird.Sally stumbles to grab her,giving Yoshiro the chance she needed.The little blue bird sends a kick straight toward Sally's own,aiming to knock the bigger girl back.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:44 pm

Sally let out an oof, stumbling forwards with her leg kicked out, collapsing onto her belly! She'd quickly roll onto her back, pointing an accusing finger at Yoshio! "No fibbin', Yoshi! You were gigglin' like a schoolgirl on prom night, make no mistake about it! Y'all liked my lil' love pecks~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:52 pm

"Shut up!" Yoshiro snaps at her.She picks up Sally's leg and wrapped her own around it,falling back down and trapping her leg. "Say I was laughing again,I dare you!" Right after her threat,the bird takes a big bite into the other girl's heel and grinds it between her teeth.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:18 pm

"Ack! Ow, watch it, watch it!" Sally snapped, kicking harshly with her leg. "Ow, ow, no biting, ow ow ow!" She delivered a hard kick straight into Yoshio's rump, intent and getting the bitey little birdy off her legs!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:24 pm

Getting kicked,Yoshiro grunted and let go of the bite and Sally's leg.She stood up and breathed a bit heavily. "You dont like the biting?" Yoshiro smirks,sadistically a little bit. "Then you wont like being my prisoner.Come on,lets fight." The little bird got into a fighting stance.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Sally bends down and rubs the bottom of her ankle. "You... you like to bite? Ooh, that's really spicy, Yoshi. Didn't peg a girl who looked as innocent as you into being into that!" She'd stand up, stretching, and then take a menacing step towards the bird. "Y'all won't like being my prisoner much either, cuz I'm gunna have to spank some discipline into your cute patootie!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next