Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

3ho

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll Empty Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:48 am

[Rules]:

- Both wrestlers' have one wrist tied to each other with a 1 meter rope.
- The rope musn't be taken off forcibly or used to choke opponent.
- Falls earned by accepted submission, best 2 out of 3.
- Hentai moves allowed and encouraged.

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll XkTFQ.jpg

"Tch, whoever my opponent is for tonight are going to be sorry..." Aiden said confidently as she adjusted her belt around her white dress on the backstage.

Despite not having a single win on her records so far, the redhead felt that she's been improving by each defeats she had. A win would definitely come her way one day, like tonight, for example. She's quite confident with the bout being a rope match, since she's pretty familiar with the settings. Of course there's no telling if her opponent was good at it or not, but Aiden felt like she's going to kick some ass tonight. This was just excitement, not being over confident!

Once her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd2SL-eVZE:djbhbwke]theme[/url:djbhbwke] was played on the speakers, Aiden would skip towards the entrance and stood there for a bit as she earned herself a round of mocking cheers. The redhead clicked her tongue and glared at the audience in irritation, before shaking her head and walked towards the ring. Those idiots were going to be surprised once she showed them how good she was at a match like this! She slipped herself between the ropes and bounced a few times on the ring before heading to her corner to wait for her opponent to arrive. The ref girl was already on the center of the ring, holding the rope that's going to tie both wrestlers' wrists for tonight's occasion.

"Heh, I hope she won't take her damn time..." Aiden muttered to herself as she rested her back and arms on the corner.

Back to top Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:39 am

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll 7707065316_8b888cbefe_z.jpg

Dizzydoll were bit surprise to take on a girl that she never met nor heard of, yet herself she havent been in much matches lately, maybe no body wants the sultry girl, the sexy vixen just couldnt help herself being aroused whenever she get hurt or hurt others, at least this match is bit more interesting than usual, something she havent seen in AFW just yet. "Ohhh is this girl kinky or what?"

She changed into her very skimpy one piece outfit that shows a lot of her skins and not a care in the world, adding her gloves and boots, she exited out of the room and out she goes, once her opponent finish playing her theme, it was her turn to makes the appearances, standing on stage blowing kisses before strutting down the ring and seeing this girl waiting in the ring, she smiles as Dizzydoll climbed up in the ring to come and see her in person. "Ohhhh arent you cute?"

She winked and blow her own kiss as well before moving back to the corner, waiting for this to get interesting.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:32 am

Aiden raised an eyebrow as she watched her opponent's arrival. Was it a rule for everyone else to wear skimpy outfits? She couldn't help but to wonder. Seeing this Dizzydoll girl blowing kisses to the crowds only adding to Aiden's suspicion that she's going to fight yet another slutty opponent. Maybe she's the only decent person in here!

"Tch... Who are you calling cute...?" Aiden hissed in irritation as she heard Dizzy's words.

She blushed a bit, still, something that was a natural reaction of hers. Soon enough the ref called both of the girls to attach the rope to their wrists. Aiden grunted as she offered her left to the ref, trying not to look so much at Dizzy.

"Remember, girls. Don't use the rope to choke the other wrestler~" the ref reminded them.

"I know already..." Aiden said with an annoyed look.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:18 am

Dizzydoll smirks when she slowly walking up to her and the referee for their match, as the referee tying the ropes to their left wrists, she giggles a little at her little opponent and says. "Aww dont want to be cute? I can arrange that, hmm hmmm hmmm~"

She can tell that this girl, Aiden, tries to avoid eye contact with her, unsure why but she'll figure out soon enough. "Whats the matter? Afraid to eye someone who can be stronger than you? Its okay to admit it dear hmm hmmm~" She kept teasing and waiting for the referee to finish doing their job.

Dizzydoll using her free hand and arousing the crowd by rubbing her body some places that its too embarrassed for most girls would do. "MMMMM!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:49 am

"Wh... Tch... Just you wait when I'm done with you to know who's stronger..." Aiden grumbled as she heard Dizzy's teasing words.

When she heard the girl starting to purr, though, the redhead couldn't help but to glance at Dizzy in curiosity. Her eyes widened as she saw the girl rubbing herself with her free hand, even her jaw almost dropped to see that. Aiden quickly turned her face away again. Seriously, what the hell?

"H-hey, I don't care if you're horny or anything, but do that somewhere else, will you?" Aiden scoffed.

Once the ref finished tying both wrestlers' wrists, she would step back and the bell would ring to begin the match. Aiden, however, was a bit too distracted by what Dizzy was doing that she realized it a bit late that the bell had rung.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:32 am

Dizzydoll arousing the crowd and seeing the reactions on her lovely Aiden, she can see she was pretty uncomfortable around her actions then she spoke to her. "Aww dont like it? Well if you want me to do this somewhere else, then how about I use it on you during our wonderful match?" giggles just waiting for the bell to ring before she can get a tiny bit serious.

Once the bell rung, it was time for some actions. Dizzydoll smile at her opponent and having her one arm being tied up, it was kinky to her yet making it tough for the both of em. "What shall I do hmm?" She thought that shes stronger than her opponent but she'll have to test it out and see, grabbing onto the rope hoping to use it and yank it as hard as she can to bring Aiden closer to her, then bringing her free arm out, that isnt tied up, hoping for a good o' clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 am

Aiden refrained herself to comment on what Dizzy said to her, not wanting to get more irritated that she's already was. Soon after the bell rang, the redhead was pulled in surprise by her opponent, causing her to let out a yelp before Dizzy's other arm connected with her upper body.

"Guah!" Aiden let out before she crashed down onto her back. "B-bitch..."

She felt a bit dazed after the hit and the fall, but Aiden felt like she would be damned if she let Dizzy get the upper hand on her so early in the match. Glancing at the rope on her tied arm, Aiden would try to yank it to lure Dizzy towards her, before she would swing her leg on the girl's own, hoping to tackle her down to the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:40 am

Dizzydoll using the rope for her advantage, yanking her lovely opponent right toward her and giving Aiden a good clothesline knocking her down hard, she giggles when she went down and hearing her cursed at her. "Aww why thank you dear" , taking it as a compliment, she was gonna use the rope again to pull her up but instead, its the other way around. "Ahh!"

She was taken down hard to the mat thankfully busty breasts soften the landing but still hurt like heck, she likes it. "Owww... that feels good...." She tries to get up to her feet hoping that Aiden didnt strike at her while shes trying to get up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:49 am

What the heck? Aiden thought to herself. That feels good? She couldn't really believe what she heard, but the redhead wasn't about to think too much about it. Maybe this Dizzydoll was a masochist and enjoys pain or something. Aiden was certainly going to give her plenty of that then. Now that both of them were down, she would try to get up faster than Dizzy to get an advantage over the girl.

Aiden would try to mount her opponent from behind to prevent the girl from getting up. From there she would wrap her untied arm around Dizzy's neck to put a sleeper on her. The redhead wanted to weaken the girl since Dizzy was bigger than herself. If the fight dragged on for too long, her small stature would surely become a disadvantage, which was why she's hoping to even things out by being as aggressive as she could towards Dizzy.

"Feels good...? How about this..." she would say.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:19 am

She went down on the mat leaving her in serious disadvantage at the early start, thought clotheslining her down would be her good chance to dominate her, but that girl got spunks, manage to take down a bigger person like herself and now. "Ohhh what? Ahhhh!" She felt her little red head opponent got on top of her back and applying into a sleeperhold, lightly struggling as she tighten a bit. "It does feel good.... ngh.... even so when I get to hurt you too..."

Dizzydoll slowly using her hands to push up against the mat enough to bring her knees underneath herself, she would then try kick her hands off the mat and reaching over her shoulders, grabbing the head of Aiden then using her momentum leaning forward, getting her to throw over in front of Dizzydoll and off her back. "Hurgh!"

If that works, she would give the time to recover catching some air and pushing herself up as she can.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next