Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, MacbookAir, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 8 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:20 am

"Gh... Shut up..." Aiden said as she slowly got up on her knees.

The redhead was relieved to dodge that splash, but she's not in exactly a better condition either. Moving sluggishly towards Dizzy, Aiden would try to lunge at the big girl, wanting to push her down to keep her grounded. If Dizzy was faster than her, however, the girl would probably able to evade Aiden's attack and left the redhead open instead.

"I'm not going to be owned!" Aiden let out as she went for the push.

Back to top Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 8 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:38 am

Dizzy was trying to get up after that her failed attempt on pounding on top of her, laying on her back while looking up at her with a smile lusty smile. "Want me that much huh?" She couldnt stop herself from taunting at Aiden constantly, she love seeing her expression so much.

Pinning down on the mat, she tries to use her legs to go around her waist hoping to wrapping tightly, squeezing her as hard as she can, maybe she'll get lucky to make her submission or even better, knocking her out from the painful body scissor. "Hmmmmm!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:04 am

Aiden felt like she could get on top of Dizzy now after she pushed the girl down, and shut her up too while she's at it. She did, in a way, but her opponent reacted by wrapping her legs around the redhead's waists!

"AUGH!" Aiden let out as she tried to pull back, but it was too late. "Let me go!" she protested.

Her hands reached for Dizzy's legs, wanting to pry them off, but in her current condition, she wasn't able to do much. Her body gradually felt heavier with the squeeze of her opponent, but Aiden still wanting to try until the very end.

"Haah... L-let go..." she said with exhausted expression.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:53 am

"You cant beat me dear... you keep arousing me... giving me so much energies... mmmmm" Her strong thighs wrapping around her waist tighten as hard as she can, hearing her complaining some more as she just feeling more turned on getting her lovely opponent trapped, making her more weaken by the seconds.

Though, Dizzy slowly leaning forward without trying to strain on her back, reaching for her hair to pull down against Dizzy, getting her head to tuck under into her Guillotine submission hold. "Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:02 am

"G-gh... J-just shuuut uuppp aahh!" Aiden yelled in frustration as Dizzy kept teasing her.

When the big girl shifted herself to apply another lock, switching the scissor into the Guillotine hold, Aiden knew that she was done. She couldn't take anymore of this, and with her body already screaming at her to give from like minutes ago. The redhead tapped the mat frantically, signaling her submission.

"Ahh! I give! Now let go, damnit!" she yelled with pained expression.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:16 am

Dizzy moan while her legs vice gripping onto her waist, her arm pulling onto her head into her tight lock, trapping her and loving it so much, Aiden eventually tapping out giving Dizzy her final score to win this match. "Mmmmm yes!"

Slowly she would release her and push to the side, panting and covering in sweats mixing with hers, but Dizzy doesnt feel like shes done with her just yet, asking the referee to untie her so she can use it catch her little cute prey. "Huff huff... you were good, good enough to keep."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:25 am

Aiden rolled onto her back the moment she was let go, panting heavily as she writhed on the mat. Her eyes slightly teary as her body felt like lead. She watched as the ref began released the the rope that tied Dizzy's wrists with her own, waiting for her turn while she recovered for a bit.

"Huh?" she blurted, feeling confused with what the girl said.

Dizzy already mentioned about "keeping" Aiden the whole match, though the redhead felt like it's just part of her taunting. She didn't knew if the girl really meant it, but at her current state, the redhead would be totally helpless to stop Dizzy from having her way with her...

"W-what... T-this is over already..." she said nervously between her breathing.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:33 pm

Dizzy looking down at her lovely opponent losing the match against the better, bigger vixen. Her wrist is untied thanks to the referee and grinning at Aiden while grabbing that rope to kneel down at her. "Its not over dear.... only in the ring but... more fun in the locker room mm mmmm..."

She tries to use the rope while pulling onto her arms behind the back to tied her up, giggling a little before grabbing onto her shapely small fine legs to pull backward to tied up as well, just to make her all tied up to easily take her 'home' with the lusty Dizzydoll. "Mmm mmm"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:01 pm

"T-the heck??!!" Aiden let out in genuine surprise as she heard what Dizzy said as the girl began to tie her up. "H-hell no! Let me go already!"

Despite her protests, though, Aiden was too weak to put any resistance, and she would soon enough restrained by the big girl. The redhead's face was burning red with embarrassment, while she felt anxious as hell inside. What's going to happen to her? Even the referee didn't care about what Dizzy was doing! This... this was A CONSPIRACY!

"Stop this, you! Why are you just standing there like an idiot...?" Aiden let out in vain only to see the ref girl chuckling at her. "B-bitches... All of you..." she cursed.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

"Mmmmm yum... dinner tonight, fresh red meat.... hope it taste sweet." She kept going with her sexual words to Aiden as she finished tying her up, though she grabs onto her arms to slowly pulling her body to the edge of the ring, once Dizzy slips outside, she pull her prize out and over the shoulder to carry her backstage, heading to the locker room where no one can see what she have in store for Aiden, except for herself. "Sorry everyone, its our private time. Muah!" Blowing kisses to everyone as she heading back, her lovely time with Aiden will be magical.

Once she got to the backstage, in her locker room where its just her and Aiden, shes lucky her partner isnt in the room waiting for her or else she'll take her prize away and not share it together. "Mmm mmm mmm" Theres already a comfy bed waiting for the two since she can rest up as needed or in this case, having her feeding on the cute Aiden, putting her down on the bed and slowly untying her to prepare for the feast. "Now dont you dare run away now... you're mine dear."

Last edited by 6075 on Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next