Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests :: 2 Bots

skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 5 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 am

Aiden's head landed on Dizzy's cleavage as she pounced on the girl, but her head was too clouded with anger at the moment to be flustered! She quickly raised herself, straddling the girl's stomach while glaring at her downed opponent. Her body sent a jolt of pain to remind the redhead about her condition, which made her grimaced a bit, before she gritted her teeth at Dizzy.

"Y-you think you're going to beat me easily...?!" she asked while pressing her hands on the girl's shoulders to try pinning her down. "N-not happening!"

Now that she's on top, and seemed to be in an advantageous position, Aiden would try to trap Dizzy in a schoolgirl pin, sliding herself to pin the girl's arms with her legs, while slightly squeeze her opponent's head between her thighs.

Back to top Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 5 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:40 pm

Dizzydoll were bit of surprise that Aiden just pouncing right on top of her, now straddling on top pinning her down, yet Dizzydoll continues to smile at her. "Well well... thought you're in love with me." Teasing her since she thought being pounced on is for someone to fallen for her, clearly she was joking about it but curious how would she react.

But still, now being pinned down with her legs slowly squeezing her head and her arms completely trapped down, unable to move except her legs though not really thinking about using her legs to help her out or anything, maybe using more of her kinks to freak this girl out. "Mmmmm want me to.... eat you? Unnnnn... Her head starting to feel the pressure but trying to use her words to get out of this. "Move it closer.... mmm closer..."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:53 pm

"Oh yeah...? I think you're in for some... tough love..." Aiden said in response to Dizzy's taunting.

What the girl said afterwards about eating her out, though, made her blushed and bit her lower lips in further irritation. She paused for a bit while clenching her fists, as if she wanted to beat the crap of her downed opponent. Why don't she just shut the hell - wait...

Aiden suddenly found a better idea and she would use her hands to block Dizzy's mouth while slowly tightening her thighs to try squeezing the girl's head. This way she could shut those annoying mouth of the girl while weakening her at the same time! Perfect. Aiden couldn't be more proud with herself.

"Y-you just shut your mouth!" she barked.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:04 pm

The lustiest girl around, or so she thought, been taunting constantly and making Aiden uncomfortable as long as she can, even trying to stick her tongue out at her to get few licks, but the only thing she tasted was the sweats of her hands covering her mouth while her head being squeezed, mouth muffled as she shaking around barely able to breathe except through the nose, shaking around trying to get out and not having fun when she couldnt use her mouth to keep taunting her. "Mmmm mmmm!"

No other choice but Dizzydoll trying to get her feet on the mat hoping to arch herself maybe to get Aiden to roll off of her and catch herself some fresh air by bucking her off the dirty devil. "Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:29 pm

With Dizzy licking her palm like that, Aiden was struggling to keep shutting the girl's mouth. It felt a bit ticklish and distracting! The girl shaking around didn't make the whole thing easier either as the redhead felt her legs began to shift around a bit.

"Ugh... J-just stay still damnit!" she protested while tightening her legs some more.

All of a sudden, Aiden felt her seat began to rise as Dizzy pushed her feet of the map. With both of her hands occupied clamping her opponent's mouth, the redhead could do nothing to keep her balance and she was sent tumbling to her side soon enough.

"Ah!" Aiden let out as she rolled a few steps away from Dizzy, before the rope that binded them together stopped her. "Fuck..."

She panted on the mat for a bit before rolling herself onto her front and get back up on her arms and knees. Dizzy had time to recover herself, but Aiden obvious would want to keep her momentum... as soon as she recovered herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:31 pm

She been licking her hands as her mouth were covered and the lack of breathing, eventually the powerhouse Dizzydoll pushes her feet against the mat to buck Aiden right off of him before she could slowly rolling onto her side to recover. "Pant... pant... you little girl you." she taunted.

Slowly she got up on all fours and moving her right hand up to rub onto her neck, just checking any of her smooth skin not getting any bruises from the weights down by Aiden, was pinning her down. Thankfully shes feeling alright but that lack of air kind of weakens her a little, not too much at least, the busty Amazon slowly trying to get up onto her feet before approaching to her cute opponent. "Just let me win one more time, I'll make it worth your wild."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:39 am

"How about YOU let me win..." Aiden replied as she turned around and got up on all four.

She took a deep breath while watching Dizzy began to approach her. Aiden waited and waited until the girl was closer to her, before she would make a short dash towards her opponent. She had a different plan this time, which if succeeded might have handed her a good chance to pay Dizzy back. Aiden would move to the side before she make a turn, wanting to wrap the rope that bind them around the legs of her opponent, and push the big girl onto her front afterwards!

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:13 am

Dizzydoll were pretty confident about taking her on, since shes small and didnt really show much power behind her attacks, shes fast at least but wont be good enough to take down this busty vixen. "Com'ere you... I wont bite... yet"

She teased her even more, moving in closer and closer until suddenly, Aiden rushes right at her thought she'll go for some launch attack as she bring her arms up to defend herself but nothing happen, except felt her wrist that was tied by the rope being yanked and feeling her legs being pulled by the same rope, pulling behind her as she fell forward smacking the mat face first. "AHH!" Shaking her head and slightly pushing her hands against the mat, shaking the cobweb. "Unnn... thats not funny you... you can tied me later you know." Still joking and teasing her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 am

"Hah!" Aiden let out smugly as she managed to bring the big girl down with her legs tied like that.

The cons, was of course that her tied hand was kind of restricted itself, but at least she managed to restrain Dizzy good! Aiden gritted her teeth to ignore the girl's teasing and tried to sit on her back instead with her face facing her opponent's head. Why do it later if she can do it now? It seemed like she might be able to pull one back and evened the score now!

"Psh... Let's see if you can keep that attitude... after THIS!" she declared before pulling her tied arm, trying to bend Dizzy's body in a similar position as if the girl was getting pulled by in a Boston Crab.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:57 pm

She was bit of surprise taken down to the mat after Aiden tricked her from getting into her defense, not what she was expecting to happen like that, but the busty vixen as of right now downed facing the mat with her legs being tied up, immobilized and unable to escape. "Hey!"

Dizzydoll felt her opponent sitting on her back with her cute small butt and hearing her declaring something, her eyes wide open as shes starting to scream, feeling her legs being pulled backward. "Nghhhh!" Course she felt arouse from the pain but that doesnt help her getting out of the hold, she slightly wiggles around under Aiden to somewhat trying to escape.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next