Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 6 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:11 pm

Aiden had to lean forward and use her free hand to support her own weight as she pulled Dizzy's legs by the rope. The girl was bigger and stronger, and therefore with her struggling like that, the redhead was having a hard time to force the submission on her opponent. There's also the part that she's already spent and sore as well, but Aiden knew she had to soldier on if she wanted to even the score between her and Dizzy.

"Ghh... Give it up already..." she grunted, trying to pull the rope more and more.

It was then that Aiden realized something. She could have use her supporting hand for something else. The redhead would press her chest on top of Dizzy's head while she tried wrapping her arm around the girl's neck to combine her current hold with a sleeper! Aiden thought that she's a genius to be able to tihnk of something like this. If everything went well, it should only be a matter of time until Dzzy submitted.

Back to top Go down

Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll - Page 6 Empty Re: Rope Submission Match - Aiden Flares vs Dizzydoll

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:27 pm

Dizzydoll feeling her legs pulling onto her backward as her spine starting to build up in pain, she didnt want to give up, not to her lovely smaller opponent but that girl adding another hold as her her neck were wrapped around and feeling her chest softly cushion against the back of her head, making her hot a little bit while double submission the busty babe. "Nghhh.... no way!"

Yet even she refuses to give up, Aiden can clearly see her right hand slowly raising up off the mat, shaking a bit like shes about to tap out. "Nhhhhh..." While her head shaking as well and unable to escape, still moving her head and body a bit maybe if shes super lucky that Aiden would slip.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 pm

"Yes way!" Aiden barked in clear irritation at Dizzy's refusal to give despite being trapped like that. "Just do it already, bitch!"

Now she wasn't really sure whether to keep the hold like it was, or adding more pressure to the girl. As much as she'd like to win, Aiden definitely wouldn't want her opponent to suffer serious injury or something... It didn't help that she's not really an expert in submission, so she wouldn't be able to tell if she should keep her hold or not!

She was kind of hoping that Dizzy's big figure meant that the girl was about twice as tough compared to herself. She felt her opponent was still trying to escape, which irked Aiden some more. Her sleeper was slightly loosened, but fortunately the rope was still wrapped around the girl's legs pretty well.

"Give, damnit!" she yelled. "I... I don't take responsibility of what would happen otherwise..."

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm

Her eyes closed really tight as her body being pulled even more into submission, her legs trapped and pulled back while her own back being strained into submission, her neck also trapped by her arms keeping on hold with her sitting on Dizzydoll's back, gritting from the pain and pleasure, yet she didnt want to tap out.... "Nhhhhh!"

Her hand is shaking off the mat as Aiden yelling at her to give up, still refusing to give up but eventually, the busty vixen tapping out on the mat is something she didnt want to happen but its better than getting hurt badly on the long run, hoping Aiden would release her and give ti a rest. "H-Hey let go now! Nhhhh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:17 pm

As soon as Dizzy began to tap on the mat, Aiden released her arm and let go of the girl's legs, sighing in relief. She panted for a bit before getting off her opponent's back. Sluggishly unwrapping the rope from Dizzy's legs, Aiden couldn't help but to smile in delight. She managed to bring the big girl down! They're even now, and the chance for winning the match was still open for the redhead. This was why the rope match was a lot of fun.

"Heh," she let out as she sat down on the mat to adjust her breath. "That teaches you not to underestimate me..." she said to Dizzy between her panting.

Aiden felt quite sore and exhausted as it was, but she felt like she should be able to last one more round. Dizzy was hurt too, and after being trapped like that, she's probably the one with worse condition now. With that in mind, Aiden would start getting up on her feet, and took a deep breath while waiting for her opponent to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:13 pm

She still couldnt believe that she lost that round so easily yet the first round she was toying with Aiden so much to humiliations until getting that win, now both girls got the even scores and slowly, Dizzydoll pushing herself up after her legs were untied, giving both a distance and recovering some from their pain, panting just like Aiden doing, she reached her back to ease the pain as she can, looking at the spunky red head with a slight smile. "This time dear.... I will get my victory..."

Once she recover enough and thinking its good to go, she slowly raise her hands up with that red eyes gazing at Aiden, she grab the rope on her wrist to slowly pulling onto it to bring in her lure toward her before suddenly tries to yank hard hoping to swing her toward to the ropes. "Hurm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:23 pm

Aiden wasn't expecting that Dizzy would restart the fight with a sudden yank to the rope, as she didn't fully realized that the girl had been pulling onto it slowlt beforehand. Her reaction was just a surprised yelp as her body flew towards the ropes like Dizzy aimed.

"Wh-waah?!"

The redhead's body hit the ropes and bounced back towards her opponent with such speed which render her quite helpless. The rope that was pulling her back towards Dizzy significantly added the momentum, which was why Aiden could only rise her arm in front of her face as she braced for what would be a possible collision with the big girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Dizzydoll yanking onto the rope to dragging her with quick speed to have her run into the ropes and expecting her to come right back at her, Dizzydoll back still hurt so she shouldnt use anything that requires to lift too much, as long its quick which she hope to plan what she planning to do. "Mmmm here we go..."

Once Aiden gotten close enough to Dizzy, she tries to lower down to reach the back of her opponent's legs, quickly lifting her up high before puling down hard to slam her back to the mat with the vicious Spinebuster as the busty vixen going on top. "Humph!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Aiden expected that she's just going to be hit like before, and so when Dizzy picked her legs and lifted up she was left dumbfounded. It didn't take long for the redhead to get her answer of what's going to happen to her, as the big girl would them slammed her back first onto the mat with the Spinebuster.

"Guagh!" Aiden let out as she once again found herself sprawled on the mat, and yet again, stunned. "Ugh..."

Her back hadn't fully recovered yet after what Dizzy did to her in the first round, which made her felt even more stunned. Aiden would continue to lie on the mat for a bit, panting and groaning as the little satisfaction she had from beating Dizzy quite convincingly in the second round was now blown away with that slam.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:22 pm

After the vixen slamming her cute opponent down to the mat, she got on top and looking down at her with a lusty smile, moving her legs to drape over hers while her hands trying to grab onto her wrists to keep it pin down, slowly grinding her crotch against her while her back still can feel the stings. "Mmmm.... wonder if kissing you would allow me for submission?"

She obviously hinting Aiden of what she wanna do next, slowly her face closing in to hers with that soft lips getting closer and closer to her opponent, going to give her a fine long kiss if she could make contact with. "Mmmm com'ere... give me a wet one..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next