Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 13, 2013 4:39 am

“That’️s not what it means!” Janet replied, fuming. “It means you got lucky, you get it? Even the worst boxer in the world can knock out a superior opponent if their fist hits in just the right spot, and that’️s exactly what you did!”

When Aoko insinuated that Janet was just copying her, that just made the Native American girl that much more angry. “Oh, please! How is bouncing from left to right considered copying you? Everyone does it! And, come to think of it, you were the one who copied me when I started doing it in our match!”

When Janet’️s first punch whiffed, she quickly retracted her fist, trying to keep them up in front of her face to block any blows. She thought one was coming, but, suddenly, Aoko sent a kick into the Native American girl’️s side, staggering her. “Ooof!” Janet growled, rubbing her side with one hand while she would send a retaliatory kick to Aoko’️s thigh.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 3 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:26 am

" Oh that's exactly what is is! I kicked you ass easily with no effort! I didn't even have to try whilst you were fighting your heart out !" Aoko shouted out as she watched Janet a bit, she couldn't help but grin when she was able to make the girl so much angrier for something so little, she didn't even mean it she just wanted to say it to piss Janet off a bit. " Not a chance! You copied then! And you're doing it now as well! Find your own style. " Aoko let out with a grin on her face as she felt a bit superior with the fact that she had been able to mess with Janet's head like this.

With that though she went in for the nasty kick to Janet's body and she was clearly able to do so, she grinned a bit wider as it conected and as she watched Janet stumble back a bit, but before she went too far away Aoko took a kick to her thigh by Janet. " Ooftt!" Aoko let out as she jumped back a bit, she rubbed her thigh gently for a second before she would attempt to rush in at Janet, with her arm outstretched backwards looking as if she was going for a hay-maker punch, but that was of course a faint, in the last minute she'd try and drop down low to try and do a leg tackle on Janet's legs to try and bring Janet back down onto her back on the cold floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:55 am

Janet was about to start screaming at Aoko, but just then realized what her foe was doing and managed to force herself to relax, and be cool. “Oh, Aoko, I think I’️m beginning to understand why you’️re so delusional about this bouncing thing,” she said, smilingly smugly at her redheaded rival. “You’️re neurotic. On one hand, you’️ve got this complex about your breasts, thinking they’️re absolutely huge when they’️re no bigger than mine, and you think bouncing is a great way to show them off. And then on the other hand, you’️ve got an inferiority complex, so you try to cling onto anything that makes you feel superior to others.” She would laugh, proud of herself at having read her rival so well!

When Aoko then tried to rush her and leg-tackle her to the floor, Janet would leap up, trying to get over Aoko. The move had mixed results; while the redhead still was able to take the Lakota girl’️s legs out from under her, Janet would fall forwards instead of backwards, tumbling over her opponent and having the advantage of launching her next attack from behind. And she would do just that, lunging forward and wrapping her arms around Aoko’️s midsection, trying to tackle her into the shelf.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:27 am

Aoko would tilt her head a bit as she heard what Janet said and soon a blush would come up on her face, " What the ? That's the stupidest thing I have ever heard! are you retarded or something!!!" Aoko let out as she would then try and head off towards Janet to attack the girl, so surprised of how badly Janet had read her or tried to make fun of her that she was a bit off her game for a second and with that it let Janet get the better off her as she managed to jump up and move away from the Actresses attack. But with that she felt how the girl wrapped her arms around her waist and soon began to push herself backwards.

Aoko was pushed back by the lovely lady Lakota and was pressed hard against the shelf with breads and other various assortments of breakfast like food, " Ugh!" Aoko let out as she was backed into the bread shelf and looked to the side. Seeing a big box of cereal next to her that she would take in her hand and attempt to smack the full box of cereal against Janet's face as hard as she could.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:56 am

Janet rolled her eyes as Aoko angrily replied to her psychoanalytical taunting. Even though she had just spat out a lot of that in an attempt to rile the redhead up, she did believe that there was a small kernel of truth behind her assertions. “You shouldn’️t use that word, Aoko,” the Lakota girl chided, “especially not towards someone who is so obviously smarter than you are, Miss Richy-Rich Actress Freak.”

When she managed to fell Aoko against the shelf, Janet laughed a little hearing her foe’️s exclamation of pain. “How’️s that, huh?” she hissed, before, without warning, being smacked in the face with a big box of cereal, which tore on impact and sent small crispy pieces flying in every direction. “Awaah!” she blubbered, letting go of the actress and taking a step backwards, rubbing her face. She glared furiously at the redhead. “Nice try, bitch, but it’️s gonna take a lot more than some cardboard to take me down!” she spat, before grabbing a French baguette and trying to drive it into Aoko’️s belly like a baseball bat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 am

Aoko grit her teeth as she was forced up against the shelf and pressed there by Janet, through she had a trick of her own as she moved her hand up and grabbed a hold of that box of cereal and smacked it across Janet's face hard, it wasn't the best of weapons but it did it for now as she watched Janet back away like she did. " Smarter ? If you were any dumber you might be retarded Crazy feather headed Moron!!!" Aoko shouted out as she looked on and saw how Janet grabbed onto that baguette and soon came running towards her again.

Aoko's hands went up to grab onto the top of the shelf and use it to pull herself up and fold her body upwards in an impressive display of gymnastic skills, all this to dodge the attack of Janet, and with that she would quickly attempt to fold herself back down quickly and shoot her leg out in a sort of attempt to hit Janet over her shoulder with the heel of her foot against Janet's shoulder hard to try and hit the girl with a heavy and strong attack. " Hyaaaaah!!!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:48 am

“Like I said,” Janet yelled, “you shouldn’️t use that word, especially when you’️re addressing your intellectual superior! I’️m stronger than you, and I could beat you on a test, too, you knuckle-dragging ditz!”

Janet growled angrily as she suddenly found empty air where Aoko had been, her baguette whiffing through space as the redheaded actress leapt up and managed to dodge the attack. Suddenly, the Lakota girl felt pain explode in her shoulder as it was kicked powerfully by her rival, sending her spinning into the shelf, knocking over a whole row of cereal boxes.

“Rrrrr…” Janet growled, grabbing at her shoulder and trying to knead some of the pain out of it. Throwing down the baguette, she would try to rush Aoko before the redhead could set herself down. Janet would grab onto her rival’️s legs and attempt to heave her over the top of the shelf and into the next aisle. If she could do that, Janet would hurry around the corner to continue their battle amongst the assorted chocolates and sweets of the candy aisle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 am

" Like I said!!!!! You aren't stronger! And I'll show you that here and now! And you are dumber!" Just like at what just happened!" Aoko shouted out after she threw down that powerful leg kick down onto Janet's shoulder for a powerful and painful attack right on Janet's shoulder, which seemed to have caused the Lady Lakota quite a bit of problem, with the girl stumbling into the shelf and taking down and entire row of cereal boxes.

The redheaded actress let out a little chuckle and grinned a bit as she watched Janet stumble around, but as Aoko soon attempted to drop down onto her feet again, the native american girl took a hold of her legs and threw Aoko over the shelf, making the red headed actress get thrown over to the other aisle, but luckily she was able to land on her feet, she quickly looked around and found a baseball bat big Toblerone tube, one of those big ones that simply had a lot of small tubes stuffed inside a really big tube, it would certainly make a great weapon.

She readied it as a weapon and the second she saw Janet pop out from behind the corner and into the aisle, the Scarlet witch would quickly attempt and smack the tube down hard over Janet's head with all her might to attempt and send another heavy hit onto Janet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:40 am

“Why don’️t you look at what just happened, you big, fat loser?” Janet shouted, after having successfully shoved Aoko over into the next aisle. As she rounded the corner and saw Aoko brandishing the big tube of Toblerone chocolate, the Lakota girl quickly put her hands up, letting her palms take the full force of the downward blow. “Nnngh!” Janet yipped, feeling her palms reddened by Aoko’️s attack.

She would immediately push back against the redhead, creating some space between them to give her some time to find a weapon of her own. She would settle on a jumbo-sized pixy stick—a little flimsy, but otherwise a weapon of good size and some weight. With a yell, Janet would swing her pixy stick at Aoko’️s head.

Meanwhile, their brawl had begun to attract the attention of some of the convenience store’️s other customers…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:57 am

Aoko grit her teeth as she felt saw how Janet blocked off her attack, but at least it seemed as if the girl did take a bit of damage to her hands, but soon she pushed her back, making Aoko stumble back a bit before she adjusted herself a bit, when she saw Janet go for that jumbo-sized pixy stick, she shook her head a little. " Only a big fat dumb loser like you would pick that as a weapon!" Aoko let out as she would then see how Janet came into attack her with that weapon of hers.

The red headed actress would quickly attempted and duck down from that attack, moving down to avoid the swing of the pixy stick, and with that she would try and use her weapon and punt the tip right up under Janet's defenses in an attempt to hit her with the toblerone weapon's tip right up into Janet's solar plexus to try and stun the girl.

" Now get your ass down on the floor!" Aoko would let out as she would try and sweep her leg down on the floor to try and sweep Janet's legs and try and take Janet down onto the cold hard floor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next