Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 140 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) Empty Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:03 am

Having fully recovered from the brutal boxing bout against Aoko Reinhardt a few days prior, Janet Wiles—known to the fans of AFW as Lady Lakota—was trying to get back into the normal swing of things. Have fun with her girlfriend, train for her next match, hang out at home watching television. It was during the last phase of that cycle that she realized one day that she was running dangerously low on food. Intent on remedying that, Janet would make her way to the nearest convenience store to buy some groceries.

She was a girl of simple tastes: as a child, her family was well-off, but tried to eat at home rather than going to a restaurant as much as possible. She had grown up on cookies, potato chips, and ice cream; on homemade pot pies and delicious meals of steak and potatoes. These were the sorts of things that she was looking for at the store. She got some ramen, too—she was in Japan, after all, and she had always liked the taste of Asian noodles.

She was pushing her cart down the canned foods aisle when she thought she saw a flash of red hair that looked awfully…familiar. Curious, Janet would follow the redhead, trying to make out whether or not she really was who Janet believed she was.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 am

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) 1516949-MVMA07J.png

Aoko was walking in the grocery store with a carry basket in hand and moved around throughout the store picking things of the shelf that she needed, most of what she bought were fruits and and vegetables as Aoko was in fact a vegetarian, she had a few chips, potatoes and other foods. Beans and carrots and such in her carry basket but there was no meat at all in there. She was wearing a black shirt and a pair of white jeans pants, her long red hair flowing behind her as she was actually pretty happy today.

Ever since her match against Janet in that brutal boxing match the two of them had been in, which might not have ended just as Aoko had liked, she was still pretty glad that she had done well in it. But that wasn't why she was so happy, the reason for that was because she hadn't had a free day up until now. Everyday since she had come home from that match she had been working on the latest Scarlet Witch Movie. Which was the reason why she had red hair and had that for quite a few weeks now. Still today she was free and all she really wanted to do was relax and have a nice day. But going to the store might now have been the smartest thing to do as a lot of people came up to her, greeting her, wanting handshakes and hugs, and even a few autographs. Aoko of course did what she could for them and all which was why she had been in this store a lot longer than she had planned.

Soon though she was stopped by someone behind her which made her turn around it was a young kid who wanted her autograph and wanted her to strike a pose of the Scarlet Witch, which Aoko did, but once the photo was done she looked up behind the kid and saw someone familiar. Someone who looked as if she was sort of following her...maybe even stalking her. " Janet!?" Aoko let out a bit confused over why Janet was her. " What are you doing here ?" Aoko let out as she left her basket on the floor and start to walk up to the Lovely Lady Lakota, her long red hair flowing behind her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:39 am

So, it was Aoko! Janet was a little surprised to see the famous actress doing her own shopping. Aoko hadn’️t seemed too conceited when they first encountered each other, but then, every celebrity was to some extent or another. And interns usually ran out to the convenience stores to pick up whatever the star needed.

When the redhead put down her basket and began walking towards her, the Native American girl let go of her cart and put her hands on her hips, walking over to meet her rival in the middle of the aisle. Janet was dressed pretty plainly, in a pair of jeans and a purple T-shirt. She saw that Aoko was dressed similarly. Must be a day off of filming whatever her latest project was.

“Well, it is you, Aoko,” Janet said, smirking at the girl as they approached each other. “What am I doing here? Getting some groceries. What are you doing here?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:53 am

Aoko looked on at Janet as she girl placed herself into some kind of position with her hands on her hips after she had pushed the cart away like she did, something that simply made Aoko a but confused, she pretty much figured out what was going on here and what Janet was doing, as such Aoko herself would cross her arms under her breasts pushing her larger breasts up a bit as she would stand just a feet or two away from Janet and look deeply into the girl's eyes.

" Yes it's me Janet. And I'm shopping groceries here. Glad to see you are doing that too." Aoko let out as she would then tilt her head a little and look on at Janet for a second, " Is there anything I can help you with ? You seemed to be following me...or was that just me being a bit stalker scared ?" Aoko asked as she looked on at Janet with a raised eyebrow before she would check Janet out, she had to admit that her rival did look good in regular clothes just as she had done in her lovely boxing get up in their match, even though that get up was just a thong and boxing gloves.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:27 am

Janet saw how Aoko tried to make her chest look larger, and immediately shifted her arms to beneath her breasts, too, not willing to let the redhead get the better of her in the intimidation department. The girl did look pretty hot, even in street clothes, but Janet was not about to concede anything to someone who she thought of as something of a rival. She stared right back into Aoko’️s big blue eyes, trying to gauge what the actress was thinking right now.

She had expected Aoko to give a response like that—she was still a little surprised, though, that the girl would do her own grocery shopping. “Well, that’️s great. I would’️ve thought you’️d be too busy with a movie or television series or something to find the time to come here,” the Lakota girl said, throwing a little barb at the girl to see how she would react. “And I don’️t really want anything from you. I just wanted to make sure that it was really you—that bright red hair is difficult to miss. It’️s not too often that one sees the [i]famous Aoko Reinhardt walking around in a convenience store, huh?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:44 am

Aoko looked on a bit at Janet and watched as Janet herself pushed up her breasts and looked down on them, smirking a little bit as she saw the size difference, it wasn't huge, but she was certain that her breasts was bigger and that it was somewhat noticeable too. As such she arched her back a bit to push her breast out a bit further, smirking a little as she caught Janet staring a little at them. She wouldn't back down do Janet, she had decided that from the start of their match and she was intending on keeping that way going.

" Well It's my day off if you must know Janet. I would have expected you to be training or wrestling or something though. But you seem to have quite of free time." Aoko let out maybe making it sound a bit as if Janet didn't really have much to do, only to really see how Janet would react to that. " So you were simply stalking me in order to see if it was really me ? Well that reassuring." Aoko let out with a smirk, " And I suppose it is, I gotta keep it for a few more weeks at the least, we are filming the last bit of the movie so....I'm gonna have to stay a red head a bit longer. And Well I actually come her a lot, I don't live to far away, so It's kinda often that I come here miss Wiles~." Aoko let out as if she was correcting Janet, for not getting her facts straight first.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:52 am

Janet was of starkly different opinion when it came to their breasts. She had seen Aoko’️s movies, and her tits looked huge in those—but, seeing her in person, Janet was convinced that that was the result of a little extra padding, just the right camera angles, and maybe even a little work in post-production. The girl’️s breasts were big, sure, but they weren’️t any bigger than the Lakota girl’️s, and Janet was certain that hers were firmer and more appealing, anyway.

When Aoko insinuated that Janet was some kind of loser, the Native American girl rolled her eyes and snorted contemptuously. “My girlfriend is getting ready for her next match, and we needed food. I’️m just surprised that a big, famous star like you doesn’️t have anything better to do with your only day off.” Just as Aoko had suggested that she was boring, she would make the same observation as Aoko. They would just have to see which insult would stick. It was Aoko, after all, who was spending precious free time shopping instead of, say, with friends. “Oh, and don’️t flatter yourself, thinking I was stalking you. I live in the neighborhood, too, so I’️m here all the time. I saw that garish red hair from two aisles down and just had to see if the freak wearing it was the same one who I beat up in the ring a few days ago.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:26 am

" Eh? You have a girlfriend, well that's a good thing to hear." Aoko said as she kind of seemed as if she meant it too, and that she was kinda glad that Janet had someone. it might be weird for Aoko to feel that way, but regardless she did and she was kinda glad that Janet had someone that could make her happy, with that though she saw how Janet kept her rack pushed up like she did, and couldn't help but smile a bit. Janet wasn't her rival for no reason, she was determined and loved to fight it seem, in more ways than one. But no matter how you looked out it, in Aoko's mind when it came to their breasts there wasn't any competition, Aoko knew her breasts were bigger and lovelier than Janet's.

" Ah ? Wha? Garish ? ....." Aoko let out as she slumped down with her head a little and move her hand up to start and stroke her hair a little, it wasn't like she rather wanted to be a red head or anything, that was what she had to be for the movies....but still she always though that she looked pretty nice in it, she kinda slumped down a bit, before Janet snapped her out of it by saying what she did. " Ah!" Aoko let out with a loud voice as she would lean in closer to Janet, making her face only be an inch away from Janet's, " YOU DID NOT BEAT ME! I was the one who beat you!" Aoko let out as she would move her hand up to push her finger up against Janet's breast and poke it.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:47 am

Janet nodded when Aoko seemed to express interest in the fact that she had a girlfriend. “Yes, I do. And thank you,” she replied, softening a little when Aoko seemed to be genuinely happy for her. But even when she was being nice, Aoko was still trying to make it seem as if her breasts were the better pair between the two girls, and that was just completely idiotic, making Janet angry at her all over again.

When Aoko seemed to be deflated by Janet’️s hair insult, the Lakota girl actually began to feel sort of bad for Aoko. She actually thought that the actress’️s hair was pretty beautiful. They may have had a lot of unresolved issues after their match, but they had at least started it out on pretty good terms, and Janet liked to think that they could have been friends. She was about to speak up and apologize when Aoko suddenly exploded and started poking at Janet’️s breast.

“You think you beat me? Please,” Janet scoffed, poking at Aoko’️s breast right back, trying to shove the girl’️s nipple back into her chest. “Everyone I talked to afterwards said that you hit the mat first. Your lucky shot was nothing more than that, loser.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:37 am

Aoko's eyes went wide when she felt how Janet pushed her breasts with the girl's own finger, pushing it up against her nipple, something that made Aoko blush a little as she felt Janet's finger press against her nipple, before she herself would push her face forward to try and smack her forehead against Janet's a bit and have them press against each other even further. " That's funny!!! Everyone I asked said I fell after, And guess what! I checked out the match too! I did fall after you." Aoko let out as she would put on a bit of a smirk as she tried to make sure Janet understood that she was the second to fall in their match.

" That makes you the biggest loser! Doesn't it Lady Lakota!" Aoko let out as she would then try and push Janet away a bit from her to get the girl to back off a step, in an attempt to make herself seem like the true winner of the two of them, even though their match had been nothing but a draw.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next