by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 212 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 212 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:21 pm

“Shut up, loser!” Janet screamed back, taking a mighty swing with her pixy stick to try to send Aoko sprawling. Unfortunately, her attack was, once again, met with nothing but air, as the redhead ducked beneath the candy tube just as Janet launched it towards her face.

Things only got worse for the Native American girl as, before she could react, Aoko would come up again, driving her big Toblerone stick right into Janet’️s solar plexus. Janet gasped and squeezed her eyes shut, dropping her pixy stick and clutching at her midsection with both hands. Suddenly, her legs were taken out from under her, her ass smacking hard into the floor as she fell.

“Oooh…bitch…” Janet hissed, looking up at Aoko angrily. She would swing her feet forward, trying to take her enemy’️s legs out from under her, as well.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko) - Page 4 Empty Re: Chaos at the Convenience Store (Janet and Aoko)

Post by LunarWolf Thu May 02, 2013 5:19 am

Aoko cracked a smile as she saw that the Lady Lakota was downed with that swift sweeping kick of hers, and with that she saw the girl fall down hard onto her butt, the vision was a sight that amused the red headed actress as she then looked on, seeing Janet moving her legs up like she did as Aoko pushed herself up onto her feet again.

When the Scarlet witch was able to see Janet shoot her leg out to swing it against Aoko's legs trying to take the girl down, Aoko quickly attempted to jump up into the air to avoid that attack in order to attempt and make Janet's legs simply slide along the ground instead. And as she was momentarily up in the air Aoko herself would try and raise her large Toblerone case up over head head and as she came down she'd try to swing the Toblerone box stick down with all her might in and overhead swing in an attempt to catch Janet's head with a mighty strike in order to try strike Janet hard." I'm gonna knock some sense into your thick skull bitch!"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 03, 2013 4:55 am

Unfortunately for Janet, Aoko was once again able to dodge her attack, hopping up into the air and avoiding her swinging legs like a little girl playing jump rope. “D-damn it…” Janet growled, not quite understanding how Aoko was managing to anticipate all of her attacks. If she hadn’️t been just as lucky in dodging the redhead’️s, the Lakota girl might have been in real trouble.

Seeing Aoko raise her Toblerone stick high above her head, Janet knew that she was about to be on the receiving end of quite the hammering, unless she acted quickly. Thinking fast, the brunette would roll to her right, letting Aoko smack her candy bar against the cool tiled floor.

“Not fast enough, loser!” she yelled, lunging forwards to try to latch onto Aoko and bring her down to the floor through brute force.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 05, 2013 8:12 am

Aoko eyes widened a bit when she threw down her weapon against the mat with all her power into it, she could hear the chocolate bars inside snapping as it crashed down onto nothing but the floor of the store, and with that she quickly tried to turn towards Janet with the stick, but before she could do so, Janet pushed herself up and was able to grab onto the Actress's and with it she was able to push the red haired girl down onto her back with brute force, " Ah?!" Aoko let out in surprise as she would then try and wrap her legs around Janet's waist to then attempt and give the girl a tight squeeze.

" D-don't get a head of yourself you Idiot!" Aoko let out as she would then try and use her arms in an attempt to move them up and grab onto Janet's head and wrap her arms around it in order to then try and force Janet's head in between her breasts in order to try and place the girl into a breast smother and waist scissor combo.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon May 06, 2013 5:26 am

Janet successfully tackled Aoko to the floor. I hope hitting the tile with your head like that hurts, loser, she thought angrily, trying to pin the redheaded actress beneath her in order to gain a real advantage in their brawl, but, before she could do that, she felt Aoko’️s legs coil around her waist and begin squeezing hard. “Uuuuuuhh!” the Lakota girl groaned, slapping at her rival’️s shoulders and face to try to get her to let go.

Things were not looking good for Janet, and they were only looking worse when Aoko wrapped her arms around her head and tried to pull the Native American’️s face into her chest for a breast smother. Janet resisted, managing to keep herself from getting pulled in completely, but her face hovered just an inch or two from the other girl’️s impressive rack. Things looked bad, but, sensing an opportunity, Janet would reach up and try to tug down on the collar of Aoko’️s shirt, looking to expose one of her breasts. If she could do that, Janet would lean forward and bite down—not hard enough to break the skin, but enough to convince Aoko to let her go. At least, that was what Janet hoped.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 10, 2013 7:36 am

Aoko managed to roll her body up a bit in the fall so her back was what took the impact and not her head. When she went down though she managed to grab onto Janet's head and quickly try and pull Janet down towards her breasts, as she also wrapped her legs around Janet's waist, trying to put a tight squeeze on the lovely lady lakota's waist as she also tried to pull Janet's head in for a breast smother.

" W-wha?" Aoko was forced to let out though as Janet fought against her and soon enough exposed the upper part of one of Aoko's breasts, Something that caused a slight blush to appear on Aoko's face as she soon was forced to yelp out as Janet came in and bit down, it wasn't too hard and it was enough for Aoko to live with, but it still stung and it was certainly a weird feeling. " Aah! H-hey!!!" Aoko leto ut as she would then try and squeeze tighter on Janet's waist with her legs and focus all her efforts on the waist scissor.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 10, 2013 9:19 am

“Nnnnngg!” Janet squealed, as her bite had the opposite effect of what she had intended. Instead of forcing Aoko to release her powerful scissor hold, it had encouraged the redheaded actress to squeeze harder. Well, Janet was not going to lose this war of attrition. She would keep her teeth in Aoko’️s breast while, at the same time, she would try to pull the collar of the girl’️s shirt down even further. If she could, then, the Native American girl would reach up with her free hand and work it inside her rival’️s clothes, trying to grab one of the redhead’️s nipples and dig her nails into it savagely.

“Let go of me, you loser,” she would hiss between bites.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue May 14, 2013 6:53 am

Aoko thought that as long as the girl wasn't biting her too hard she would be able to get to squeeze hard on Janet's waist, but it didn't seem as if that was going to work for long, as Janet kept fighting and did her best to try and get out, and soon enough she found away, as she began to bite down harder on Aoko's breast and even began to claw and squeeze hard down upon the actress other breast. " Aaaaaagh!!!" Aoko shouted out as she would quickly let go of Janet and do the best she could to try and push Janet back off of her.

After a bit she would try and bend her own legs up against her own body so that she could attempt and place her feet on Janet's stomach and then try and violently shove the girl backwards to try and create a bit of distance to mend her breasts.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 16, 2013 8:59 am

Finally, Janet was able to convince Aoko to back off, as between the biting and the clawing of her nipple the redhead finally seemed to decide that the tight hold she had on the Native American girl was not worth it. When she felt herself kicked away, Janet let out a low groan as her rival’️s foot dug into her midsection, but was ultimately satisfied with the result of that latest phase of their impromptu convenience store struggle. “Heh heh, did I hurt your itty bitty titties?” Janet asked, her voice dripping with mock concern as she got to her knees. “Come on, loser, get up.” The Lakota girl would then reach for a bag of miniature chocolate bars, which she would try to slam down on top of Aoko’️s head in order to stun the lovely actress.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat May 18, 2013 7:31 am

Aoko's hand went to her breasts to clutch them tightly after she had managed to kick Janet away form her, and for the moment she was wincing a bit as she held her large luscious breasts in a protective manner, with that she would be too busy and her mind too occupied to notice Janet grabbing a hold of that chocolate bar and then swung it at her like she did, " OUW!!!" Aoko let out as her hand quickly went up towards her head to rub where Janet had struck her, it started to look as if this impromptu catfight was starting to turn more and more viscous as time went on and the two rivals showed no signs of letting the escalation stop.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next