Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

3 posters

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 28 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu Sat May 11, 2013 11:26 pm

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun,” Janet said, when Layla expressed an interest in that last one. “My opponent and I were both wearing really tight skinny jeans and had to try to strip them off of each other. We stripped each other of our tops, too, in the process…she only beat me by a second or two. It was disappointing not getting the win, but we had…heh heh, well, we had a lot of fun afterwards.” She smiled as she remembered the fun that she had in her opponent’️s bedroom that night.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery - Page 28 Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 12, 2013 12:35 am

"I see..." said Layla with a look as if she didn't want to think of what they did. "I bet it was a lot of fun. *ahem* Maybe, I can try one of those matches sometime. So, when do you want us to fight again?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 7:11 am

“It was incredible! I’️ll spare you the details, but suffice it to say that I couldn’️t have asked for a better introduction to the league,” Janet said, waving her hands excitedly as she remembered fondly that night.

When Layla mentioned that she might try one of those matches sometime, Janet giggled happily and clapped her friend on the shoulder. “Do it! I mean, as long as you’️re comfortable with it, yes, you definitely should try it out! They’️ll respect whatever limits you might have when setting up the match.” As for when the two of them should fight again… “Soon. We can figure it out later, I think. I’️ve got a pretty busy schedule, but once I have the opportunity I’️d love to get my hands on you again!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 12, 2013 7:32 am

Layla smiled as she said, "I'll be looking forward to it, Janet. Mark my words." Then she looked around and said, "I uh, I guess this is where we part ways huh?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 12, 2013 9:29 am

“I’️ll be looking forward to it, as well,” Janet concurred, as the two of them reached the front entrance of the hospital, the cool night air washing in from the open door. She smiled bittersweetly as Layla mentioned that it was time for them to part ways. “I guess so. It’️s been fun, Layla,” the Lakota girl said, extending her hand for one more handshake.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun May 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Layla would accept the handshake and gently hug her to show she's a friend. "Yeah, I guess I'll see you again soon. We have a lot of training to do before we meet again."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 3:24 am

Janet gladly hugged Layla in return. “I suppose so. I’️m going to get back to my hentai matches, try to have some fun and work my way up towards the hentai championship. Once I’️m ready for another standard match—or if you’️re ever interested in trying out a hentai match—I’️ll definitely get in touch!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 14, 2013 3:29 am

"Okay, Janet," said Layla with a smile. "Until then, see you later. And uh, try to look after Howie while you're at it. I could be preoccupied for another fight later on."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 am

Janet nodded when Layla asked her to take care of the new kid. “Yeah, I’️ll keep tabs on him to make sure he’️s okay. Tell him that I hope he has a good time here.” She paused, giving the other Native American girl one more smile before finishing: “Well, see you in the ring, sweetie.”

Last edited by 10885 on Tue May 14, 2013 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue May 14, 2013 5:57 am

"I'll give him the word," said Layla as she smiled also. "See you later." And both began to walk their separate ways.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next