Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Learning the Hard Way (For Ragdoll_Jobbers)
by tehbohemian Today at 7:16 pm

» When It Rains
by LtLukas Today at 7:14 pm

» Return of the Paragon (For Maxy)
by Maxy Today at 7:12 pm

» Zoey meets an old enemy ( For Suzanna Mey )
by RJD Today at 7:09 pm

» Arya vs Ataru - Penalty match
by Suzanna Mey Today at 7:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 19 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

Clobber Jobber, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, LtLukas, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, noob, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, starvalentine, Suzanna Mey, Teesta, tehbohemian, ThunderFox, TiefBlau, Val, wrestleryu

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Back to the forum ^^'

Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:27 pm by wrestleryu

Yay I'm finally getting back to the forum, trying to get to my old matches and willing to start new roleplays too Smile

For those who have ben waiting too much for my replies and are not willing to continue an oooold thread, I will totally understand.

For those who didn't miss me at all: Prrrrrrrt! Razz

Comments: 2

Nice to meet you all!!

Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:36 pm by Link-mon

Hello. Im a new person here and have kinda been wanting to join in for awhile. Finally going to start and hope to have something up when I can. Looking forward to working with you. Smile

Comments: 14

Hey Y'all. Looking for a Matchup.

Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:01 pm by noob

As the title says, Hey y'all. I'm just looking for more active matches for some of my characters, mostly Julia, Suzume, or Will but I doubt i'd turn stuff down for Erin or Ally.

That being said I'm really open to most match types or storyline ideas as long as it doesn't end with my characters getting injured. I would prefer something at least slightly suggestive at some point in the match though but I know that's just not some people's thing and dont wanna waste anyone's time. Wouldn't mind …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu on Sat May 11, 2013 6:26 pm

“Yeah, it was a lot of fun,” Janet said, when Layla expressed an interest in that last one. “My opponent and I were both wearing really tight skinny jeans and had to try to strip them off of each other. We stripped each other of our tops, too, in the process…she only beat me by a second or two. It was disappointing not getting the win, but we had…heh heh, well, we had a lot of fun afterwards.” She smiled as she remembered the fun that she had in her opponent’s bedroom that night.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat May 11, 2013 7:35 pm

"I see..." said Layla with a look as if she didn't want to think of what they did. "I bet it was a lot of fun. *ahem* Maybe, I can try one of those matches sometime. So, when do you want us to fight again?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 12, 2013 2:11 am

“It was incredible! I’ll spare you the details, but suffice it to say that I couldn’t have asked for a better introduction to the league,” Janet said, waving her hands excitedly as she remembered fondly that night.

When Layla mentioned that she might try one of those matches sometime, Janet giggled happily and clapped her friend on the shoulder. “Do it! I mean, as long as you’re comfortable with it, yes, you definitely should try it out! They’ll respect whatever limits you might have when setting up the match.” As for when the two of them should fight again… “Soon. We can figure it out later, I think. I’ve got a pretty busy schedule, but once I have the opportunity I’d love to get my hands on you again!”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun May 12, 2013 2:32 am

Layla smiled as she said, "I'll be looking forward to it, Janet. Mark my words." Then she looked around and said, "I uh, I guess this is where we part ways huh?"

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sun May 12, 2013 4:29 am

“I’ll be looking forward to it, as well,” Janet concurred, as the two of them reached the front entrance of the hospital, the cool night air washing in from the open door. She smiled bittersweetly as Layla mentioned that it was time for them to part ways. “I guess so. It’s been fun, Layla,” the Lakota girl said, extending her hand for one more handshake.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun May 12, 2013 11:55 am

Layla would accept the handshake and gently hug her to show she's a friend. "Yeah, I guess I'll see you again soon. We have a lot of training to do before we meet again."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Mon May 13, 2013 10:24 pm

Janet gladly hugged Layla in return. “I suppose so. I’m going to get back to my hentai matches, try to have some fun and work my way up towards the hentai championship. Once I’m ready for another standard match—or if you’re ever interested in trying out a hentai match—I’ll definitely get in touch!”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Mon May 13, 2013 10:29 pm

"Okay, Janet," said Layla with a smile. "Until then, see you later. And uh, try to look after Howie while you're at it. I could be preoccupied for another fight later on."

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 am

Janet nodded when Layla asked her to take care of the new kid. “Yeah, I’ll keep tabs on him to make sure he’s okay. Tell him that I hope he has a good time here.” She paused, giving the other Native American girl one more smile before finishing: “Well, see you in the ring, sweetie.”

Last edited by 10885 on Tue May 14, 2013 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Tue May 14, 2013 12:57 am

"I'll give him the word," said Layla as she smiled also. "See you later." And both began to walk their separate ways.

The World of Dynamo

Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top