Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 9 Registered, 1 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

Clobber Jobber, egerke, HalfnHeimer, Harrier, I_care_not_till_I_must, Kelsea, Liesmith, Nelv, Person

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Vacant
#1 contender
David Blake & Ryo Kamiya

Hi I'm back...I don't know where to begin...

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:43 pm by Silentcoins

Hello everyone. I'm not too sure if anyone still remembers me, but if you do thanks.

I haven't been around for a long time for reasons I guess. If there's still anyone out there who wishes to play with me or to continue whatever we left off, please don't hesitate to reply.

It's kind of awkward just saying this.

Comments: 7

I'm Back

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:57 am by RadiantKarna332

Alright, after a few days of hiatus, I'm back. I'm sorry for my absence, for those who have threads with me here. Razz

Comments: 4

Looking for a match.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:27 am by Silentcoins

As the title says, I'm looking for a match up.

I can do just about any kind of match up, though I prefer one with some hentai elements mixed into it. Wonder if there's anyone interested in a match of any kind?

Comments: 0

Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lady Lakota vs White Feather (Aftermath): Recovery

Post by Daaharu on Fri May 10, 2013 12:40 am

“Oh, really?” Janet asked, having had no idea that White Feather’️s sister was a wrestler in the AFW as well. “That’️s really cool. I wish I had a sister. I would tag-team up with her and dominate this league!” She would laugh as the two of them got into the elevator and she pressed the button for the lobby level. “As it is, I’️ve made plenty of friends, though, which is cool. And I met my lover in a match, which was, of course, awesome.”

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies on September 13.
Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 10, 2013 2:07 am

"I'm sure you would," said Layla with a smile as she got to the elevator alongside Janet. "Yup, you get a chance to meet new people both in and outside the ring."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri May 10, 2013 2:26 am

“Yeah. I’️ll tell you, I never really had a big circle of friends back home in Madison,” Janet admitted with a little laugh. “I guess the change of scenery has just made me really outgoing, but it seems like everyone I meet is really nice. Win or lose or draw, I always feel good coming out of a match.”

Okay, one more thing here. I'm sure most of you have noticed that I suck and the old Daaharu who could finish a thread in three days is gone now. But even so, I shouldn't be leaving threads for more than a week, and that has been happening with alarming frequency lately. So, please, if I have not replied to our thread in the last SEVEN DAYS, please LET ME KNOW on here or on Trillian so that I can suck a little bit less and not leave you hanging for a month.

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 am

"That's good," said Layla with a nod. "So am I and my friends. We do our best to make our opponents feel like second family to us." When they got to the desired floor, the two headed out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri May 10, 2013 6:54 am

“That’️s good.” When the elevator doors opened onto the hospital lobby, filled with patients, friends, family members, and staff members milling about, Janet would stride out into the throng of people, making her way for the front entrance along with the other Native American girl. “AFW is a funny place, you know. There are a lot of terrible people there, and a lot of great people, and sometimes it seems so chaotic that there couldn’️t be any way that it’️s all being run according to some master plan…but, ultimately, I know that there are administrators who schedule all the matches and assemble the cards every night.”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri May 10, 2013 8:35 am

Layla would continue walking as she said, "I agree, but as always, these matches are always a challenge for us whether easy or difficult. Plus, we have to know our strengths and weaknesses, and make the most of what we got."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

“Of course, of course,” Janet agreed. What Layla said was entirely true. “I agree completely. I’️m just saying that it’️s really interesting to think how everything we do works itself into some master plan. Not one that has a definite beginning and end point, necessarily, but one which dictates what matches will be scheduled and what sort of matches they will be, all for the entertainment of millions.”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat May 11, 2013 1:26 am

"Right," said Layla. "If it is all for the entertainment, they had to do a good job to make sure each match is different yet interesting as the last."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu on Sat May 11, 2013 7:21 am

“They’️re always thinking up new stipulations,” Janet added, thinking back to all of the specialty matches which she had taken part in in her brief time here at AFW. “Smother matches. Spanking matches. Boxing matches. My very first match was a new variety which they were calling a ‘Skinny Jeans Match.’️ There seem to be no limits to what these people can dream up.”

Daaharu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat May 11, 2013 8:58 am

"Skinny Jeans?" The name was enough to make Layla chuckle. "Heheh, yeah, I see your point. I guess they want to break barriers and be more original."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 29 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top